• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Showing him how its done

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
So I've been dating my (vanilla) boyfriend for just over 2 months now. I shared my fetish with him on the 2nd date, and he's really embraced it, we have had a lot of tickling experiences, but I thought I'd share something that happened the other night. A regular occurrence for us when we do come over to each other's house but fun nonetheless.

Its been a long week. Work has been incredibly stressful, but I push it to the back of my mind, tonight is our night. We lay on the sofa, Juno is on, he's never seen it, so we watch it, cuddling, he's laying on me with my arms around his shoulders, rubbing him as we enjoy the movie. Great movie, one of my faves. Getting very touchy feely during the movie, at the part where Juno storms out of Mark and Vanessa's house because Mark wants to leave Vanessa, my boyfriend looks at me and smiles, cuddling me softly.

I get up for a bit and get a drink, when I return he's shifted positions so I lay back onto him. He wraps his arm around one of my mine, interlocking it. My other hand is wrapped around his neck, and as we watch the end of the movie, his hand drifts under my dress and is lightly tickling my side. My arm still trapped against his, he starts to wriggle his nails against my ribs and his other hand is scribbling along my other underarm. I giggle, and yelp, trying to move my arms and he laughs, "can't move eh?" He does this for a while.

I look at him and smirk, and invite him to come upstairs. We cuddle on the bed for a while, making out softly and then he pulls me up towards him and removes my shirt and bra, I remove his. He lays me back down gently and is now looking at my breasts smiling. I know what's going to happen. I tend to stretch my arms and tuck them under my pillow or I lean on them, this time I tuck them under the pillow, giving him enough space. His fingers lightly hover over my nipples and are ever so lightly, wiggling against them, moving them up and down. I love when he does this. I giggle softly and squirm. He brings in more of his fingers, almost grabbing at my breasts in fast, swift movements. I wriggle, oh god it tickles. He leans over and kisses me, sitting on my tummy pinning me down his fingers attack in swirly movements on the sides of my breasts. I absolutely lose it. I squeal and laugh, panting as his fingers alter around and around on my bare breasts. I'm a laughing, girlish mess, throwing my head back, unable to move.

After a while he gives me a break, and then I climb on top off him. I know what I'm going to do, and show him how to tickle me like crazy. I love to do this. He starts by rubbing my breasts gently in circles, as he is gazing up at me and then I lean over and start to kiss him, his beard softly tickling my neck. He kisses back, placing his hands on my breast and then I move his fingers to the sides of my breasts and wiggle them a bit. That's all the encouragement he needs. He kisses me, and on either sides of my breasts he's tickling, moving his fingers wildly up and down, whilst I'm trying to kiss him, between fits of giggles. He pulls back a bit and with one hand tickles my boobs and then his tongue laps and licks over my other breast. I squeal, I cannot breathe, and giggle like nuts as he holds me against him, his tongue and his fingers driving me nuts. I don't tell him to stop, I laugh helplessly, exclaiming "oh my god, that tickles!" to which he smiles, enjoying my reactions and continuing to my hearts content.

When we finally stop, he cuddles me, rubs my buttocks and continues to tickle yet another sensitive area, leaving us both absolutely loving every minute.

Beautiful and beautifully-written story. A tickle story and a love story. Thank you.

Great story and it sounds like you two have a wonderful relationship! :D

THANKS for sharing!

He's a VERY lucky guy!

I look forward to you sharing more with us!

:bow2:

Excellent tale. Beautifully written and very descriptive. I dig it. Glad you had a great time. Hope to read more from you soon.

Well.....I've congratulated you a million times on this guy.....I'm a big fan of this guy, lol......so this time I just have to say: you write so well, Miss E! Always!!!! You really put us there in the moment, and it's a joy reading about the early stages of a new tickling relationship because here's where all the discovery, exploring and surprises are!

A+, Teacher!!!! :)

THANKS for sharing!

He's a VERY lucky guy!

I look forward to you sharing more with us!

:bow2:

Thank you! I think we are both lucky!! I am thinking of posting another sometime!

Excellent tale. Beautifully written and very descriptive. I dig it. Glad you had a great time. Hope to read more from you soon.

Thanks for the great compliment - I always wanted it to read well as an account.

Well.....I've congratulated you a million times on this guy.....I'm a big fan of this guy, lol......so this time I just have to say: you write so well, Miss E! Always!!!! You really put us there in the moment, and it's a joy reading about the early stages of a new tickling relationship because here's where all the discovery, exploring and surprises are!

A+, Teacher!!!! :)

Thank you dear! I'm glad you liked the writing.

Mmm... very nice! Congrats to the both of you!! :)

Thanks!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back