• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria Platt (former Guiding Light star)

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
This post almost hurts to type. Victoria Platt is a beautiful actress (used to guest star on the Cosby Show, Cosby, The $treet). Anyways, I was watching Soap Center on the Soap Channel and there was a story on her and her husband. During the footage of the couple horsing around he goes to tickle her stomach and under her arms but she grabs his wrist and makes a face (one those "what are you gonna do now" looks). Apparently, she forgot he had 2 hands because he reaches down and starts squeezing her knee/thigh are, making her laugh hysterically.

Why does this hurt. Well, usually I am pretty good about taping things but for some reason I didnt catch the vcr fast enough. And this show used to rerun all the time, so I knew I could catch it again. But it appears that its has been cancelled because hasnt been in its regular time slot in a week :( If a Soap Center fan has this on tape I would love to have it. If not, at least the Victoria Platt fans will have some sort of memory. And if you wanna see what she looks like her is a link to her Tv Tome page:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-76765

Wasn't she From???

Isn't Miss Platt from Cleopatra 2424 or something like that ?

about Ms Pratt

yes... I made the same mistake when I read this thread for the first time. Victoria Pratt is quite ticklish too though; I believe she may even be listed on this site where she talks about how ticklish her feet are. If you'd like to see a good picture of this beautiful woman, try this link: click here

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back