• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Nude Canada...

I don't know if she counts as a Celebrity (She should in my opinion) but Miss Nude Canada 2003-2004 Jeanie Stalone is ticklish. Last night I whent to a club not far from me, and after her show we hung out for a bit in the club. When she was going to get ready for her next show, I decided to leave. I asked her for a hug and, when I got it, I gave delivered a quick tickle to her right armpit. She giggled and
said "Get out of here." but she new it was just in fun. She is such a sweety, and looks alot like Britany Spears, in fact she basses her rutines on Britany. She is in Club Confadencial this month so look around for it. Personaly I think she is cuter then Britany, in my opinion, so she must be.

:D She is a celeb in my mind. Great tidbit, SlaverTickler. Thanks. :D

I have to agree

Thanks Guys, i have to agree with you. As far as Exotic dancers go, I have to say I have been pretty lucky. The lady's I've met have been pretty cool. Feature dancers are way cooler then Actress's or models. They are just as attractive, and do you think many of those HollyWood types will sit and have a drink with you just because your a fan. Ya right.

In fact one of the house girls (aka a table dancer), thanked me for cheering her while she was on stage. She said when she's on stage and the crowed doesn't react she feels like a loser, but there is always that one guy who cheer, and it makes a big difference. Some might think thats a table dance selling deal, but I beleave her because I know I would feel shitty if I were in her place.

Good post Slaver. She sounds very pretty. Even though it was only a brief tickle, it was something, and thanks for posting it. It makes one wonder what it would be like if someone were to say give her a good tickle on her soles, I bet the laughter would be unreal. For me, even a brief tickle is cool, as they say, a tickle is a tickle no matter how brief it is.

Mitch

Not only does it sound like she's beautiful and ticklish, but it also sounds like(unlike most beautiful women)she's very nice & fun to hang out with.

Most Are...

She's a Canadian girl, what would you expect from the worlds most peace loveing country. In all serriesness most feature are cool. It's just a matter of being yourself, those chicks can see threw a phoney in secounds. As far as the feet go, I was giving her a shoulder rub, and then asked to do her feet. She said "Dancers feet are groos", how ever had I been able to get a hold of them I would have doun some thero investagating.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back