• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tell the public...

CapturedDoll

Verified
If you could tell the public in ONE or TWO sentences, what Tickling is about... Or what it means to you. Or why they should consider trying it... What would you say? (And of course some of you woulden't say anything... this is to those who would.)

Idk what I would say. I'll have to think about it. Which is funny... I've a zillion thoughts about it. But to sum it up in one or 2 sentences to the public is hard. A lot of you think the public hates this or thinks of it in a bad light. (I'm not saying you're wrong... a lot DO hate it.) I'm not debating that. But if you DID have the opportunity... the microphone is handed to you... and the entire world is listening. What would you say to turn around the public's opinion?

Edit: So... I have a Twitter account that I'm not using for Tickling. But... it's such a huge part of me... I want people to know this about me. So that I can answer quesitons people might have about it. So I headed my profile with this:

"I am a Knismolagnia Fetishist. (Tickling) I entertain people with my various content. Tickling is like being a Comedian... only hands on."

I think that's a cute way to put it. Leaving the sexual side out of it almost completly. So that it's palatable.

Last edited:
"I am a foot and tickling fetishist who derives all sexual pleasure through stimulating flesh with my hands and mouth until the ticklee is wet/orgasmic. It's not "childish," nor mere foreplay; it's a consensual, adult exchange of sensual stimuli for mutual pleasure."

Why would the general public need to know such a thing?
There's nothing wrong with it, but why is it necessary to tell them?

Why would the general public need to know such a thing?
There's nothing wrong with it, but why is it necessary to tell them?

This is a question for fun. Just to see what's everyone's answers are... for FUN. Not to be taken so seriously Wolf. I'm not collecting the answers for MSNBC.

This is a question for fun. Just to see what's everyone's answers are... for FUN. Not to be taken so seriously Wolf. I'm not collecting the answers for MSNBC.

I think it's a great exercise to examine oneself from the perspective of others viewing you. Being a closeted 'ler outside this and a couple other tickling/fetish communities, this is all academic, but sometimes, these communities can get rather insular, and you can lose sight of the outside world's perspective. Thanks, Doll.

I think it's a great exercise to examine oneself from the perspective of others viewing you. Being a closeted 'ler outside this and a couple other tickling/fetish communities, this is all academic, but sometimes, these communities can get rather insular, and you can lose sight of the outside world's perspective. Thanks, Doll.

RIGHT!!!! You get it. :)

I like seeing what others have to say on topics within this fetish. And I've never really seen this kind of question posed. So I posed it.

People are put on the spot every day to sell products, or justify *something*. A hairstyle for example lol. Or... their favorite place to eat. So, I thought this would be fun. :) And it IS an exercise of sorts. I WAS put in that postion in a different chat room not too long ago. And it was really fun telling people about this. A lot of people understood it much better. I enjoyed that. But I really had to sit and think about how to explain it... without taking too much time to think about it. Now, I talked at length about it... but here I'm trying to consolidate people's answers as if you were right on the spot and only had seconds to think about your answer. (Of course you can take all night to think about this or whatever lol. There is no time limit.) I just want to see what people would say.

So that's all this is really. A fun question that yes could be considered a fun exercise. :)

For me tickling is a constant tightrope walk between feeling exhilarating and unbearable. I love the rush of energy I feel from it and it's a big turn on as well. As a lee I love both being under the control of someone else's touch, and also giving up control of myself; laughing and shrieking and reacting to it purely and instinctively without holding anything back. As a ler I love how I feel as the powerful one in that moment even if I am physically much less strong than the other person; how I can cause such overwhelming feelings in someone else, and combining the tickling sensation with sensual pleasure so that my lee can't decide whether they are more desperate for me to stop or to keep going. ;)

For what it’s worth, I think this is an interesting question. Just don’t expect any of the “I wish tickling was more mainstream” crowd to come up with anything good!

Also looking forward to seeing one or two of those cringe-making prose poem responses that these sort of threads tend to elicit lol. “It’s about letting go… It’s about forgetting [whateverthefuck] and being completely at one with [whateverthefuckelse]…” Bah.

Speaking for myself, I would not even attempt to intellectualize – or poeticize, obviously lol – my fetishistic desires. I would probably fob the public off with a weak “something to do with a particular kind of brain chemistry mixing with certain childhood experiences” sort of explanation and then throw the microphone at the next person before walking hurriedly offstage lol. Which isn’t a very interesting answer, but there you go.

I have a rough idea of why I like tickling, but at the same time: (a) I’m too lazy to explain; (b) it’s nobody else’s business; and (c) I kinda realize it’s all pot-luck anyway.

It’s very difficult to explain innate preferences, I think. And sexual preferences/desires… Pfff... Don’t even bother! lol

Hopefully that didn’t come across dismissive, though. Like I say, I think it’s a good question, deserving of responses. But good luck making sense of ‘em! :p

Well I've never attempted to explain it to the general public. But I have had success with previous partners as well as my Fiance.

As a fetish, tickling can have a lot of elements that the sexually adventurous have likely already dabbled in. Restraints, role playing scenarios, partial or full nudity, etc. It's fun, it's intimate, you can make each other laugh.

The other thing I'd add is....ah shit I exceeded the one or two sentence limit. :p

It's all fake news anyways. Seriously, it's probably easier to explain to somebody one-on-one, than to try to explain it in a Time article. But that could be an interesting issue.....

I tend to think of it like an internal dial. Almost everyone has tickled someone else before, it's just a human thing that happens. For most, that internal dial is maybe at a 1 or 2. For those with the kink, its just turned up higher. So the reasons anyone ever tickles another are the same reasons tickle kink people tickle - it's just their dial is turned up higher.

Folks are conditioned to relate all to sex, so that's their default way of making sense of most anything they don't initially comprehend. In general, I think people get what they get, and they don't get what they don't. I know. Profound.

Tickling is a way to help yourself get away from the stresses of the world and just let yourself loose control for once. It builds a connection between you and a friend or friends, its a bond that is not easily broken with the right people to play with you. Its an amazing world of laughter, therapy, and carefree fun.

Tickling is a way of beating someone up and making them cry. Not by using punches and kicks to inflict pain, but by using fingers and feathers to inflict hysteria.

Tickling is a way of beating someone up and making them cry. Not by using punches and kicks to inflict pain, but by using fingers and feathers to inflict hysteria.

Well that's an extremely disturbing way of putting it. Holy f.

Well that's an extremely disturbing way of putting it. Holy f.
Apologies for that Doll, but I have been giving this a bit of thought lately.

The thing is as fetishist's we pretty much all approach tickling from an erotic / consensual point of view. However for the majority of Vanilla people out there tickling is not sexy or welcomed, and as such constitutes a form of assault.

Now speaking as someone who is erotically submissive, I can buy into that assault as the victim, but for the most part the average Joe or Jolene in the street isn't submissive, and might fail to see someone who enjoys tickling others as anything other than a pest or bully.

Sorry if I have strayed a little off topic here.

Apologies for that Doll, but I have been giving this a bit of thought lately.

The thing is as fetishist's we pretty much all approach tickling from an erotic / consensual point of view. However for the majority of Vanilla people out there tickling is not sexy or welcomed, and as such constitutes a form of assault.

Now speaking as someone who is erotically submissive, I can buy into that assault as the victim, but for the most part the average Joe or Jolene in the street isn't submissive, and might fail to see someone who enjoys tickling others as anything other than a pest or bully.

Sorry if I have strayed a little off topic here.

Alright. I guess I can understand that... You want to give a voice to those who hate tickling. And view it as being bullied or outright assaulted. To make sure their voices are heard. Is that correct? Or semi correct?

I like to tickle and be tickled because it turns me on and I like the loss of control. No I don't just go around tickling random people because consent is very important!

Alright. I guess I can understand that... You want to give a voice to those who hate tickling. And view it as being bullied or outright assaulted. To make sure their voices are heard. Is that correct? Or semi correct?

Semi correct.

What I am trying to say is trying to bring what you (or any of us here) think about Tickling into the public domain is completely wrong. They don't view this the way we do.

It is not about giving a voice to those who hate tickling, as if they are the minority. We are the minority.

Semi correct.

What I am trying to say is trying to bring what you (or any of us here) think about Tickling into the public domain is completely wrong. They don't view this the way we do.

It is not about giving a voice to those who hate tickling, as if they are the minority. We are the minority.

Alright well... this was a hypothetical question. And it was posed as if a person was questioning you from the outside world. Maybe I wasn't clear about that as much as I thought I was.

But... if thats your answer... then thats your answer. I think your answer was so unbelievably offputting... it's just a way to avoid any further questions. And I can't say you're wrong for that. But "No comment" would have worked much better. That's just my personnal opinion. But... alright.That's your answer and you're sticking to it.

It’s something like to touch one’s bare soul through her body – a keen joy of ultimate intimacy, a shortcut to get through to someone you like, the sense of to be finally and fully accepted, to get her stripped naked emotionally, to witness her strength and weakness, to reveal the animal side of her personality, to feel her throbbing living energy in her raving hysteria... Well, it’s more than just two lines, but I hope this stream of consciousness can convey the general idea of a paradise lost one can regain this way.

If I could convey to the public something about tickling, or specifically tickle "fetish" (or perhaps I should say "my" tickle fetish, or "our" tickle fetish") it would be: flirting, foreplay, hot reactions.....and that it has absolutely nothing to do with kids.

Semi correct.

Sounds like you took this question a bit too seriously. Just a hypothetical question.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back