• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female friend interested in tickle-modeling (NYC locations)

crokuraba

Friend interested in modeling

Any studios in the NYC area hiring female models for PG-rated (no nudity and whatnot.) She's above the age of 21 and is interested solely for the monetary potential.

Last edited:
Tickle Room makes good stuff, send her to them.
They do!!!!!!
And hopefully I get to work with them sometime too!

There is one producer however in New York unfortunately I've heard a lot of rumors of them not being able to respect boundaries and that probably wouldn't be the best intro into the industry for her she might not come back as many haven't:(
And instead of posting the name of that producer if you're curious about which one it is please contact me directly
just throwing it out there because it is what I've heard from several other tickle models plus the first year at Fetish Con
I missed a shoot because I was sick and they blasted my name horribly all over social media it was very unprofessional but these are just my experiences and my two cents you should hit up simply tickling who's based out of Philly but comes to New York for shoots;)
In my personal experience they have been some of the best people to work with up there! Great way to introduce her to the industry

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They do but unfortunately I've heard a lot of rumors of them not being able to respect boundaries and that probably wouldn't be the best intro into the industry for her she might not come back as many haven't:(
just throwing it out there because it is what I've heard from several other tickle models plus the first year at Fetish Con
I missed a shoot because I was sick and they blasted my name horribly all over social media it was very unprofessional but these are just my experiences and my two cents you should hit up simply tickling who's based out of Philly but comes to New York for shoots;)
In my personal experience they have been some of the best people to work with up there! Great way to introduce her to the industry

Excuse me?
1. I have a long list of models both amateur and professional who will back that the "respect boundaries" is pretty interesting since this is the first I've ever heard of it.
2. I never blasted you. Literally. Never.
Idk If maybe you have me confused for someone else because you literally emailed me 2 months ago to shoot -_- So idk what the issue is but....I'm pretty damn confused by this statement

Excuse me?
1. I have a long list of models both amateur and professional who will back that the "respect boundaries" is pretty interesting since this is the first I've ever heard of it.
Idk If maybe you have me confused for someone else because you literally emailed me 2 months ago to shoot -_- So idk what the issue is but....I'm pretty damn confused by this statement

HUGE OOPS!

Last edited:
Excuse me?
Oh my God I'm terribly horribly drastically sorry it was a terrible mistake and one that I will spend my entire career making up if I have to! I was actually very sick this week and when I wrote that I was at the ER on breathing support and a lot of drugs and I made a terrible mistake!

I went ahead and corrected it within the post and again please accept my sincerest apologies as I would never intent to cause any malice or harm to you

Again it was a different producer I've heard nothing but good things about you and I really hope that this doesn't affect your decision to possibly work with me in the future

My sincerest apologies

Maybe let's delete the posts in this thread? I think this discussion is not helpful to anyone from the third post onward.

Maybe let's delete the posts in this thread? I think this discussion is not helpful to anyone from the third post onward.

Agreed. If a mod sees this or Jeff/Myraids please delete. I'll send a message later after I'm out le doctor

you were in the ER on breathing support yet you simultaneously logged into TMF to post replies to a thread?

Like how stupid do you think people on here are? If you're gonna backtrack off your original comments you can come up with something a little more believable

Man oh man the lies in this place are just whack!!
I have no reason to lie about my health sir! But you can check with anyone who actually knows me...
Sorry for your trust issues

I have zero reason to lie
I just wasn't trying to put it all out there okay but since you question me here you go

[emoji867]1559194236872.jpg1559194336857.jpg

ROFL!!

I didn't question anything other than the ridiculous claim of

when I wrote that I was at the ER on breathing support

You are claiming you trashed The Tickle Room because you were posting WHILE At the ER on breathing support. You posting some non dated random pictures is worthless. You had tests that week or that day even, fine. But don't claim you were on breathing support and posting at the same time to try to drive a point that you didn't mean to post this. That's flat out lying and makes people question your original claim even more.

I went to Mcdonalds in October of 2015 and I found a snake in my apple pie

You don't believe me? Here is my receipt which only proves I went to Mcdonalds In October 2015

hey now, you never know what McDonald's puts in their apple pie muahaha this was gold though. I agree and was thoroughly confused when I originally read what she wrote

hey now, you never know what McDonald's puts in their apple pie muahaha this was gold though. I agree and was thoroughly confused when I originally read what she wrote

Ironically, though, this guy is acting like such an aggressive jerk about this that he probably now IS scaring off potential models.

Ironically, though, this guy is acting like such an aggressive jerk about this that he probably now IS scaring off potential models.

Meh, I don't disagree with the premise though. But as you can see, I mainly reacted to the joke.

Oh give me a break, when a guy lies and gets called out by females it's heroic. But when a woman gets called out on a lie it's sexual harassment or scaring off women
There's no reason to call out anybody because there was nothing to call out. I made a mistake I publicly apologized the producer and I are fine what's the problem here? The only one that's can't seem to move on past it is you and again you've never met me! So it's pretty disrespectful for you to assume I'm a liar and second to question my health.

But again this is why females do not want to come on this site!

Instead of calling somebody out very immaturely... It's always more appropriate to send a direct message or private message and we can discuss this one on one. That would be the more mature thing to do

But again I apologize for misspeaking while in the emergency room with 9 hours to kill

And I'm going to further say that I literally cannot wait to work with the tickle room and trying to rearrange my entire New York schedule just to make it happen!

I'm glad the adults can work past it and move on

ROFL!!

I didn't question anything other than the ridiculous claim of

when I wrote that I was at the ER on breathing support

You are claiming you trashed The Tickle Room because you were posting WHILE At the ER on breathing support. You posting some non dated random pictures is worthless. You had tests that week or that day even, fine. But don't claim you were on breathing support and posting at the same time to try to drive a point that you didn't mean to post this. That's flat out lying and makes people question your original claim even more.

I went to Mcdonalds in October of 2015 and I found a snake in my apple pie

You don't believe me? Here is my receipt which only proves I went to Mcdonalds In October 2015

w7bcp.jpg
They're all of the stuff for my Hospital release has my real name as well as my birthday and all of my information why would I post that here when I clearly don't feel safe with people like you looking at it?!

I'm sorry you're such a toxic person
I'm sorry your trust issues are so high
I'm sorry you will also never get the chance to have a tickle session with me and understand what a great person and honest person I truly am

But what I'm not sorry about is knowing exactly who the block within this forum! Thank you so much for allowing me to understand the importance of the block feature so I never have to be harassed by the likes of such an immature naysayer ever again

I have nothing to prove to you and I didn't have to publicly apologize

I was actually released on Monday
And for somebody to be so Unaffected by somebody else's Misfortune and health is not only sad but it's very disheartening

You are attacking me you're being very rude it's very uncalled for
Other women have told me this place is not a safe place for women and I'm understanding why now it's men like you who make this a scary place for a woman to be herself

And if you go look on my Twitter 6 days ago I posted about being sick so once again I'm sorry that you either have huge trust issues or just really bad mommy issues either way should probably see somebody about that this is nobody else's issue but yours

ROFL!!! Which is it? Chilling at the ER with time to kill or on Breathing support and on the TMF at the same time. ROFL
When you were laying in a hospital bed you have a lot of time to kill I'll go ahead and show you where the IV was how about that

You can literally still see the tape on where the IV was

Again why would I lie about something like this? Anybody that could lie about being in the ER is a very sick individual what's even more disturbing is somebody claiming that somebody lied about it that's like a younger woman saying that she's 40 nobody does that

The only thing you're proving here is that you're really rude untrustworthy person1559239079499.jpg

You do know you could do both at the same time right

Hey Bella. You have a good reputation here. I hope you won't be discouraged from being active on the forum because of one childish troll. Like any forum this place has its fair share of trolls. Sincerely hope you stick around.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back