• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo: Jennifer Taylor

ThinBlueLine369

TMF Regular
Im gonna start by saying im fucking addicted to this site. Every time I swear im done making requests I find another celebrity or female I want to request. Damn. Anyway. Here's Jennifer Taylor. Probably not the answer many of you want to hear but it is what it is. Should I spoil it? Nahh. I'll let y'all watch for yourselves! Enjoy!

https://www.cameo.com/v/jU4fwfYzt

Im gonna start by saying im fucking addicted to this site. Every time I swear im done making requests I find another celebrity or female I want to request. Damn. Anyway. Here's Jennifer Taylor. Probably not the answer many of you want to hear but it is what it is. Should I spoil it? Nahh. I'll let y'all watch for yourselves! Enjoy!

https://www.cameo.com/v/jU4fwfYzt

Nice job! I love her. Shame she didn't give you a more detailed answer- maybe she would have if that would have been the only question you had asked? Who knows.

The site is great. Who all have you asked so far?

EDIT: Even the answer to her first question was kinda lame. Haha.

Nice job! I love her. Shame she didn't give you a more detailed answer- maybe she would have if that would have been the only question you had asked? Who knows.

The site is great. Who all have you asked so far?

EDIT: Even the answer to her first question was kinda lame. Haha.

Honestly, I was satisfied with her answer. She didnt tell me her most ticklish spot but she admitted to being ticklish. Just sucks it depends on her mood and she can turn it off. But I didnt give a damn about the first question. It was just kind of like a bullshit question to set up a series of random questions to make asking the second one seem random and less weird, if that makes any sense.

Honestly, I was satisfied with her answer. She didnt tell me her most ticklish spot but she admitted to being ticklish. Just sucks it depends on her mood and she can turn it off. But I didnt give a damn about the first question. It was just kind of like a bullshit question to set up a series of random questions to make asking the second one seem random and less weird, if that makes any sense.

Totally in agreement.

And the good news is that people like that - who can turn it on and off "when they want to" - usually "when they want to" means when they're with a guy (or, if they're so inclined, another woman) they like, and are in a flirty or romantic situation with. That's been my experience anyway.

It's also cool to know that there would be a time when she would "like" to be ticklish.

Actors (and dancers) get a lot of training to be aware, and in control, of their bodies and, especially when they're female, get touched a lot. Although I certainly came across many hyper ticklish actresses and dancers in my time, I also came across some that were not, or were "able to deal", turn it on and off, etc....

In a romantic (possibly "submissive") situation, I could see her "letting her guard down and getting ticklish. (see my recent post in True Stories: "Two Unticklish Girls", the second one was an actress, was seemingly as ticklish as a piece of wood, for years, until I got her at the right moment.....and got her shrieking with urgent, hyper-ticklish laughter).

Anyways.....thanks ThinBlueLine, AGAIN! I'm underemployed right now and am really broker than broke....but as soon as my situation changes, I promise, I shall jump into the fray myself! But in the meantime: thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back