• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantastic Opportunities That You Chose Not to Take and Why

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

This thread is for us to address easy tickling situations that we did not capitalize on.

I remember back in my personal training days (about 10 years ago) I was helping another trainer pass the NASM exam. In those days, it was an online test, and I told this one trainer i'd help her pass. She was stunning. Her hair style was bleach blonde, she has fair skin, a slim yet athletic build (like a volleyball player), and nice slender feet with high arches. She stood about 5'8, and her show size was maybe a slim 8 or so.

At the time, we were good friends, she helped me get a job at the gym I was working at. I went over to her condo to basically do the test for her. I didn't workout any arrangement, be it pay or otherwise. Partially because she helped me get the job, and also that isn't the type of guy I am with friends.

I was still in my work attire, athletic shorts and shirt. She was wearing the cute kind of coed outfit real short shorts and a tee shirt, and barefoot. That day was the first and only time i saw her feet. I didn't expect to see them, but I hoped I might at some point. Needless to say, I had a potential problem on my hands. In this stage of life, I was not open about my foot fetish, and if I could easily find myself in an ill advised boner situation.

I did the usual glances here and there to stitch together a mental 3d rendering of her gorgeous feet. At that stage of my life, I hadn't completely blocked out images of friends' feet. The block was a tactic i employed later on in life because I felt it would be perverted and unfair to assess the feet of women i was friends with.

By this time, I was hyper aware of the potential arousal situation, and utilized significant bandwidth to avoid getting an erection. My trainer friend is a naturally touchy feelly type of person. I've observed her enough over the years with people she seems to know both male and female, and that's just who she is. She'll grasp an arm, or prop herself against people she's familiar with while standing, etc.

We were sitting at her computer desk, and I was banging out the questions while she was providing some commentary. Regular stuff like, why was the answer B or whatever. Then I felt it, her bare sole grazed my exposed calf and ankle at various points. I registered the smooth and soft soles of her foot or tips of her toes during the few random contacts.

I successfully kept the blood in my body from redirecting to my pelvis with Herculean effort. She was a somewhat frigidity person. The foot to leg contact was too intermittent and didn't seem to be done with intention. The grazes matched someone who was bouncing their leg rather than seduction. Clearly, I would have been down for the latter.

I had enough spatial awareness to know that her foot was in easy reaching distance of my fingers. I could have "accidentally" stroked my finger against her the sole of her foot to detect ticklishness. A couple of potential outcomes caused me to abort the side quest: fear of being caught, breach of whatever she felt our professional relationship was, the unknown, reputational harm, had I done it I would have produced an obvious hard on. To harp on the last possibility, even if I escaped the fetish connection or she didn't see my sortie as an attempt at tickling her, my subsequent erection would have betrayed me. Even then I tried to be respectful, but even I would have taken that opportunity if I knew I could tame subsequent blood pressure spike. In the end, I saw a million outcomes from such a maneuver and only one of them ended with me on the winning side.

I'm interested to hear such strategic avoidance stories from some of you. Lastly, she passed the test and we continued being friends for a few more years before we eventually lost touch. The story outlined was the closest potential opportunity had with her on the foot tickling front.

Thanks,

K

Wow! I feel your pain! In the long run, you probably made the right decision, but man what could have been! I wrote about a situation I ran across at a rest area when I was driving over the road. I stopped at one to relieve myself. Upon walking to the restroom I came across these pretty feet resting out of a car window. I wanted so bad to give them a little tickle test. But my better judgement prevented me from doing it. What could have been...

When I was younger I had a slight crush on an older cousin. I think it started when she would hold me down and kiss me.

We were always close, because she was so cool. Nice car, drove fast, liked heavy metal etc...

Anyway the family had a big get together at my Aunt and Uncle’s place to watch Survivor Series. I was stretched out on the floor in front of the tv. She was sitting behind me, wearing a sweater, jeans, and tan hose. Her feet stretched out and about a foot away.

I pretended not to notice, all the while thinking “dude it’s your cousin, don’t be a weirdo”

I distracted myself with my favorite wrestler defending the title in the main event.

Realtor on the couch, black nylon soles kicked up on the arm of the couch. Reinforced toe with a nice run down the left sole. She has on black trousers. My wife and I were standing right next to her waiting for someone else to come and sign papers. My my hand inches away from these medium sized nylon soles. But I was with my wife, I couldn’t give just a quick tickle, couldn’t even sneak a candid shot. Oh, how I wished I could have!!!

Years ago before I remarried, I was in a relationship with a wonderful kinky girl who really enjoyed all the things I enjoyed. (She readily would get tied and tickled, although she was not that ticklish). She and were sort of at a point where I was not sure the relationship was going to work out after a few years. She asked a friend of hers who lived a few doors down if this woman would let us tie her up and tickle her. Although this woman had never heard of anything like this, she said sure ...but warned my gf that she was incredibly ticklish and would probably go crazy laughing, as if we would be bothered by that. The gf mapped out an amazing sounding night of them getting pedicures, good wine and reefer , and us driving this woman ( who also had gorgeous feet she warned were her most ticklish spot) absolutely crazy, and she was fine with the idea.

So, while of course this was a dream come true for me ( and I suspect many other members here), at the time I felt that some in some aspect I was going to participate in something that would be used , or interpreted, as a quid pro quo for me to stay longer in the relationship than I planned to. I’m not sure if I’m properly articulating my thoughts of 22 years ago, but I thought I was attempting to do the right thing. I was genuinely trying to be a good person.

That being said, while I like the idea I was trying to be ( I still do) a person with integrity and respect for woman, I still kick myself for not taking advantage of the opportunity. It was my gf’s plan, no sex with this woman was on the table, and I regret not doing it to this day, as it might have even become a semi- regular event if it went well the first time.

There's been opportunities I've missed but I've always gotten another chance.

Ive missed maybe 3 and it was always at parties that I didn’t want to make awkward

I've missed small opportunities like friends playfully tickling each other with me only watching, or seeing someone stretched with their arms or belly exposed. I'm naturally shy about tickling others though, which is part of why i hold back. Even if i wasn't shy about it, i would still hold back out of respect unless i was given permission by another person.

I've missed small opportunities like friends playfully tickling each other with me only watching, or seeing someone stretched with their arms or belly exposed. I'm naturally shy about tickling others though, which is part of why i hold back. Even if i wasn't shy about it, i would still hold back out of respect unless i was given permission by another person.

To me, playful tickling is the most fun. But if you’re not sure that your ‘lee is going to be receptive then it’s best to hold back.

But that’s just me.

Usually a lot of "opportunities" like others have talked of with just seeing a friend with a potentially ticklish body part exposed and not going for it weren't really situations I could see myself changing my behavior in. I am shy about tickling someone unless I feel close to and am being flirty with them. It would have felt weird/awkward to me, even if the thought did cross my mind ;)

I can think of one opportunity though in which I might possibly have been able to be a lee, maybe even a ler (but more likely a lee) with a female friend of mine from years ago, who was bi and had several times expressed interest in/attraction to me. I have a feeling she would have been down to try at least a tickling session with me as lee, if I had chosen to open up to her about my kink and said yes to her hinting at wanting to fool around with me after my husband & I separated. But I was in a bad emotional state, didn't know how I felt about the idea anyway, I kind of laughed and got embarrassed, and she laughed off the idea as if she had been joking, but I don't think she was.

While my ex husband and I were together, she had been hanging out with a group at our old house drinking with us. She was a bigger girl, both taller and at least 100 lbs heavier than me, and being playful and flirty while drunk, she came over to where I was sitting, sat on my lap and started squeezing both my knees with her hands. I started struggling and laughing, but she was too heavy for me to either stand up or shove her off my lap, my reactions caused her to start laughing and getting my knees even worse ... eventually I tickled her sides to get her to quit, which caused her to yelp and leap up. I didn't go after her further, sort of embarrassed and knowing if I did, she was a lot stronger than me. ;)

That wasn't the only time she seemed really amused by me being ticklish. Another time she wanted to play with/style my hair, and when her hands would brush against the sides of my neck, I'd cringe away hunching my shoulders, which caused her to laugh and comment about how ticklish I was while she started lightly brushing her hands down one side of my neck and then the other on purpose, with a fistful of my hair in each hand so that I couldn't get away again without my hair getting yanked lol. Eventually after giggling and telling her to quit a few times she did.

I still don't really know how I feel about the idea of hooking up with her when she hinted at wanting to after my marriage ended. But she was a pretty fun, open-minded person, and I almost have a feeling that if I'd taken her up on it, and talked to her about my kink, about liking tickling, but not wanting her to tell anyone else about that - she might have ended up very interested in the idea of tickling me, I don't think she would have said anything, and by the way she'd seemed to find it funny and cute before, she may even have enjoyed it a lot herself. She may also have been too strong and big to fight off and I may have regretted it if she turned out to really get a kick out of tormenting me &#55357;&#56834;. I never found out.

In the very early 1980s when I was living in London, I made the acquaintance of a Mauritian-born Frenchwoman in her late 20s, a few years older than I, who used to drink at my local, The Gloucester Arms. She was beautiful- lovely eyes and smile, a head of very long, thick brown hair with a slight wave, about 5'2", slim figure, porcelain skin and the requisite cute accent. She was also very gregarious and hung out with a crowd of people, always in the same corner of the pub. Now and again I was invited to join them, though I was quite shy in those days. Still, I could manage the occasional amusing remark, and of course was most gratified when she'd laugh.

Once when my flatmates were all away for the weekend, I seized this rare opportunity and invited her ‘round to my place; to my surprise she accepted. I cooked a mushroom omelette for us, accompanied by a salad and a few glasses of Gewürztraminer. (some advice, gentlemen- always learn to cook one or two dishes very well, one vegetarian, one otherwise, and practise ‘til you get it right and can produce either at a moment’s notice. It’s less expensive than going to a restaurant, and she might even offer to be dessert...) Lunch ended, we chatted a fair bit, I moved to kiss her, she dodged in a sinuous and well- practiced fashion, insisted on helping me with the washing-up, left soon thereafter and that was that.

But she remained friendly, and a few months later during a summer heat wave when I happened to be ‘taking the air’ in Regents Park, which was across the street from both her block of flats and mine, I noticed her sunbathing wearing a most diverting and skimpily un-English bikini for those days. And as I silently appreciated the view, she happened to sit up, stretch(!), notice me, and beckon me over.

One doesn’t ignore a summons in that situation, so I honoured the request, finding her slightly, pleasantly tipsy and in a friendly, conversational mood. I sat, we talked, and she offered me a sip of her wine. The sun had gilded her skin, making her even more attractive. The only cosmetic she wore was very red lipstick, which matched the nail varnish on her fingers and toes. Her feet were tiny like the rest of her, well formed with high arches. ‘Do you think my feet are too small?’, she asked. ‘Some people think I look like a toy, or a doll. I don’t like that. Or when they call me ‘Frenchie’.

I gallantly pointed out that her feet were perfect, that I’d never called her ‘Frenchie’, and that I’d never considered her to be a doll except in the complementary sense. She laughed. ‘Perfect feet’, I repeated, and gently touched one of her soles with a leaf. She giggled and pulled her foot away. ‘Torture Chinoise’, she purred, then inclined her head and very seriously said, ‘The Chinese used to do that, you know. On the feet.’

‘Really?’, I asked in a purposely naïve tone of voice, lying through my teeth, and hoping she hadn’t noticed my sudden shortness of breath. ‘I didn’t know that.’
‘Yes, it’s true’, she said solemnly. The she smiled, and said ‘I like being tickled. On the feet and all over’.

I knew she lived alone. I knew I could further this discussion. I was positive with post-adolescent certainty that I could suggest we cool off from the hot sun over a cold drink back at hers. I was working out the best way, imagining the two of us now in her flat, to tell her that sex need not be on the agenda but that satisfying every one of her tickling fantasies that I could would be a joy and a privilege… all of this raced frantically through my equally fevered mind and groin in about a second.

And the shyness arose like a puritanical, censorious Grim Reaper and I said absolutely nothing. The moment passed and never reoccurred, though I saw and chatted to her many times before moving from that area.

I no longer remember her name.

She’d be in her late 60s now.

Last edited:
A few years ago I was sitting at my desk and a woman I work with came over to put something on the notice board which goes across the wall behind me
As she reached up to put those little pins in her t shirt basically lifted up exposing her tummy. I always had a thing for her and I remember not being able to look away and thinking to myself god that stomach looks sooo gorgeous and soft and inviting. It was all I could do not to just run my nails over it, fortunatley I managed to resist as it would not have ended well lol and she went back to her desk none the wiser

I once was at one of my lady friend's houses with my male best friend sometime either during or just after my senior year of high school. I wasn't open about it in those days so only my best friend knew of my foot and tickle fetish at the time. She was - and still is - athletic and tall, north of six feet (I am 5'11). Her feet are long, slender, and pale like the rest of her. She's affectionate and really fun to be around.

She was teasing me while laying on the floor supine and eventually put her bare feet against my thighs which where in jeans, and I was standing at the time. I remember saying, this is not good, I'm afraid that I'm going to start tickling you if you keep that up. She gazed at me as if to dare me, but then removed her feet twenty seconds or so. I think she could tell just how uncomfortable I was. In my reflection of the situation, I was worried that I would get carried away had I actually indulged a bit at that age. Plus, my best friend was there, and he knew my secret, so it would have been awkward from that standpoint.

I also was afraid of getting aroused and potentially turning a playful act by her, into something she'd regret if she happened to witness my resulting boner.

Thanks,

K

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back