• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magdalena Markovic - german Journalist (M/F, feet, no video, just a picture)

ichbins

TMF Poster
If you follow this link
https://futter.kleinezeitung.at/futtertestet- fusssohlentattoo/

, you'll see a german female journalist who decided to try to get her soles tattooed. She wrote about the experience and mentions that she's very ticklish on her feet:

First in German:

"Generell bin ich an den Füßen verdammt kitzlig, aber glaubt mir, das ist das geringste Problem. Denn der Tätowierer wird eure Füße so fixieren, dass ihr nicht mal einen Zentimeter austreten könnt, selbst wenn ihr wolltet. Doch das wusste ich beim Desinfizieren und Anbringen des Motivs noch nicht und machte mir über das Kitzeln Gedanken. „Was wenn ich wie ein stures Pferd austrete? Was wenn ich dem Tätowierer die Nase breche? Oder mir die Tätowier-Nadel voll in den eigenen Fuß ramme?“"

My translation:

"Generally speaking, I'm extremely ticklish on my feet, but trust me, that's the least of your problems. Because the tattooist will secure your feet, so you can't even kick out one centimeter, even if you wanted to. But I didn't know that when they were disinfecting my feet and put on the motive and was thinking about the tickling. 'What if I kick out like a stubborn horse? What if I break the tattooist's nose? Or ram the tattooing needle in my own foot?"

I wrote her on instagram asking if it tickled very badly, but got no response until now. Please don't flood her with messages! I'll tell, if she decides to answer me.

On her instagram there are good pictures of her and her feet too.

Greetings

FYI-

She appears to be pretty ticklish!

youtu.be/KK42eGsFyBg

Wait, you say this is Magdalena but the article is written by Sarah Kampsitch. Which woman got the tattoo? Magdalena or Sarah?

Last edited:
Magdalena Markovic

Wait, you say this is Magdalena but the article is written by Sarak Kampsitch. Which woman got the tattoo? Magdalena or Sarah?

I think it's Magdalena. Around the 10 second mark the woman getting the tattoo says that name, so I figure she's introducing herself. Not sure because I speak zero German.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back