• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birds of Prey

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
So I just took the Mrs. out for a belated Valentines date.

Ever since she started noticing Harley Quinn, she’s becoming a fangirl which I love. She wanted to see this, and since I love HQ, and most comic movies in general I was all for it.

There’s some spoilers ahead, so don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I’m not a Tarantino level foot guy, but I didn’t exactly hate seeing her barefoot in the first movie. I was looking forward to what this movie would offer. There were some cute moments I think some of you will enjoy.

There’s a couple times in the movie where Harley runs around in socks. And they seem to make it a point of her taking her boots off.

The first is when she steals a truck to blow up Ace Chemicals. She loses a boot as she jumps out and spends the next scene walking around in one boot and a really cute black sock with some kind of glitter. Soon after she’s running and ditches the other boot and spends a few minutes in her socks.

There’s a flashback scene with Harley in adorable pink footed pjs. She wiggles her feet playfully, resting them on her hyena.

During the big fight scene she goes from yellow boots to roller skates, with one of the characters (Black Canary I think) remarks on how she found time to change her shoes.

Near the end, she kicks off her skates to pursue Black Mask. She steps on a weak wooden walkway, which crumbles under her briefly. And we get treated to her doing a cute little hop in her black socks.

Even if you’re not a foot guy, this is a fun movie. Margot Robbie is fantastic as Harley Quinn, and steals the show during every scene.

I made a few grabs of Harley in her pink pjs that I mentioned above.

She’s so sad in this scene, too bad we can’t give her a good tickle to cheer her up.

97b7574087e2b505525904621e0dff96.jpg

0b13bd322429c41f7f52f6285d6c69eb.jpg

9c204f0798b76920157c78df3db40ac8.jpg

Im not a foot fetish guy but believe that most women's feet are attractive and Margot Robbie does certainly have attractive feet.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back