• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Work Flirt (m/f)

Great story with wonderful, lengthy descriptions of the tickling and the circumstances leading up to it. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story Leo, reminds me of an office flirt of my own from awhile back. I’ll post the short story in a bit!

These two pics show the phenomenon, although the shoes she was wearing that day were grey, with a kind of boxy heel.

Notice how the instep and the sides of her feet are practically "flopping" out of the shoe. Easy to tickle. ;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

It would drive me crazy to see someone wearing that at the office. Can see why you couldn't resist. :)

Aha! Yes I know the shoes you mean now. Usually though I have seen more shoe covering the foot, although there is still a small gap. :)

I must get my gf a pair haha.

Thanks, Mils. This was one that I remember vividly. ;)

Thanks, bro! Your story is hot! A good companion story to this one! Here it is:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318285-Brief-office-tickle-m-f

These two pics show the phenomenon, although the shoes she was wearing that day were grey, with a kind of boxy heel.

Notice how the instep and the sides of her feet are practically "flopping" out of the shoe. Easy to tickle. ;)
attachment.php

attachment.php
Dude where are the pictures you posted of her instep, would love to see them.

Now I see it. Ive tickled a strangers feet once on a plane, she was wearing htis type shoe. She was sitting next to me. I had a drink and she did too. I commented on her shoes and then went to touch her foot. I remember her giggling and saying that tickles. Please im terribly ticklish and that was it. Still pretty cool

Hot, Jack. Short and sweet, I could see the whole thing....I need to take lessons from you! :)

Yes! Please! More stories from the 70s! Something that is sorely lacking! Anything from the 60s or 70s is gold.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I think these two pics illustrate it even clearer and more tantalizing than the ones from above

. If you look at this pic at full size, her foot is kicked back....basically the same angle I would have seen looking down as she knelt. Look at how much sole is revealed.
View attachment 620200

And to illustrate the "you can tickle a woman's foot while she's standing" principle, once again, look at this picture at full size, her back foot.....
View attachment 620199
If you blow it up to ful size, you can see how much instep and tickle flesh is revealed....all we would have to do is take one or two pointer fingers and have a field day. A fantasy not many of us have probably played out! But if some "she" is wearing tickle-me-shoes like that, man oh man.....oh to be under-the-table or down on the floor for some unknown reason! lol. Hard to pull off! The stars would have to align in a million ways. :D

Yes I definately need to get my gf a pair haha. Although she did find some wedges which is a start.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back