• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Ing 2: Melissa's Big Feet Tickled While Kneeling In Stocks (M/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released clip #2 of the Last Laugh Ing series, starring Melissa and Carl.

Melissa: 19, 6'0", size 11 (other series: Rad, Is, Feet 28, Feet 30, Feet 31)

Ankles still locked in the stocks, Melissa has been flipped so that her toes are pointing down. Her torso is resting on an ottoman that was placed on the massage table so she remains in a kneeling position. This time I made sure that her wrist cuffs are snug so she won't get free, allowing Carl to tickle her feet without worrying about getting thrashed. Well, aside from a bit of grabbing when he gets too close. This makes this scene more straightforward and less chaotic that the previous one. There's also less banter, though Melissa does make sure to let Carl knows that he's "freaking dead", in case her earlier threats weren't clear enough.

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23698327">Last Laugh Ing 1 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23706569">Last Laugh Ing 2 Preview</a></font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23656123">Last Laugh Lagu 1 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23665945">Last Laugh Lagu 2 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23673939">Last Laugh Lagu 3 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23682351">Last Laugh Lagu 4 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23682483">Last Laugh Lagu - Complete Series</a></font>

Attachments

• lling2.jpg
    lling2.jpg
    876.4 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
You guys used to be so much better when it was F/F tickling tbh...

That's a personal opinion, based on your personal gender preference, but fair enough.

I'd like to point out that most of my series are still F/F, and it's definitely my own preference as well. Unfortunately, it's not always possible to form teams of two or more female models, so sometimes I have to do the tickling myself. Otherwise I would miss out on potentially interesting ticklees entirely. I did release three such series in a row some time ago, but it's not a regular thing. As for guest male models, they are very rare in my videos. Carl is like only the third guy I've worked with in the 18 years of The Last Laugh's existence. I didn't have a choice in the other two cases, as it was the only way the ticklees were comfortable doing a shoot.

Please understand that there's only so much I can do to make the videos exactly the way I want to. A lot if it is out of my hands.

By the way, it's not "you guys". The Last Laugh is only me and the models I work with.

The preview doesn’t work but I liked the previous clip.

I don't understand. You're referring to the Last Laugh Ing 2 preview that can be accessed by clicking on the link in my post, right? I just tried it and the link does successfully lead to the clip's entry on my store. Or maybe you mean you can access the entry but the clip won't play? Again, I tried it and it plays just fine for me. I don't know what's wrong. Is anyone else having issues with the preview?

[EDIT: Well, someone else has mentioned the same issue, so it does seem like something's wrong. I'll try to fix it, but determining if I'm successful will be tricky since it already works for me. In any case, thank you for letting me know. If you can provide more details about what happens when you try to play the preview clip, please do.]

Last edited:
i don't dislike m/f and I love melissa's huge feet

Thank you. I don't know how Melissa feels about her own feet, but I'm sure she'd be flattered in any case.

Now, about M/F. Earlier this year I released three series in a row in which I did the tickling myself because I couldn't find partners for the solo models I hired. And more recently, I released two series featuring girlfirend-boyfriend teams (including the current Last Laugh Ing). Clearly, some people weren't/aren't thrilled about that. Truth be told, it's not my personal preference either. I don't make such shoots happen on purpose. It's just a matter of circumstances more or less out of my control.

In any case, I won't be releasing a lot of M/F in the future. As some people already know, I've accumulated tons of unreleased footage over the last several years. Enough for at least two dozen more series, in fact. I just went over that footage and determined that the next clips with a solo model (in which I do the tickling myself) won't happen for another 7 series. And then it won't happen again until a whopping 19 series from now. So expect to see a lot of F/F in the future. Which doesn't mean all of the models will get tickled. Some will serve as dedicated ticklers, for various reasons. But at least the action will be F/F.

Last edited:
preview not working.

Hmm.. Second time someone mentions this in this thread. I guess there really is an issue. But I don't know what's wrong or what to do about it because it works just fine on my part. Just to be clear, you mean that you click the link to access the entry for Last Laugh Ing 2 on my store, then you try to play the clip and it doesn't work? Like the clip just fails to play or something? Very odd. And upsetting, to be honest. I'll look into it. I won't be able to know if I've fixed it since it already works for me, but hopefully I'll make some kind of random change that will make it work for more people.

Alright, since it seems the preview clip for Last Laugh Ing 2 doesn't work for some people I've tried rendering it again and overwriting the original file on my store. I can't tell if it made a difference because it already worked on my side before and still does. If anyone could let me know whether the preview clip works for them or not I would be very grateful. If it doesn't, please explain what happens when you try to play it. Thank you.

If the problem remains I'll try deleting the entire entry from my store and re-uploading it from scratch.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

hey man are you from Scandinavia? i noticed that you use futhark names.

I do like Melissa's feet. They're pretty and soft, and the fact that they're so big means there's a lot of foot to tickle, or lick if that's your thing.

Melissa is a great model. I love tough amazon-esque women with sensitive big feet who go crazy when tickled.

Pretty sure he’s from Canada/Quebec. And he’s been doing this for so long he ran out of letters in the Greek alphabet lol

That's a personal opinion, based on your personal gender preference, but fair enough.

I'd like to point out that most of my series are still F/F, and it's definitely my own preference as well. Unfortunately, it's not always possible to form teams of two or more female models, so sometimes I have to do the tickling myself. Otherwise I would miss out on potentially interesting ticklees entirely. I did release three such series in a row some time ago, but it's not a regular thing. As for guest male models, they are very rare in my videos. Carl is like only the third guy I've worked with in the 18 years of The Last Laugh's existence. I didn't have a choice in the other two cases, as it was the only way the ticklees were comfortable doing a shoot.

Please understand that there's only so much I can do to make the videos exactly the way I want to. A lot if it is out of my hands.

By the way, it's not "you guys". The Last Laugh is only me and the models I work with.

Ah I see, yes thats understandable indeed

Good observation. But no, I'm not Scandinavian. I like in Canada. More specifically, Montreal, in the province of Quebec.

There's a bit of history behind the appearance of Elder Futhark runes in my clip titles, as well as the overall naming system that I use. I realize it's probably pretty boring to most people, but allow me to explain in more detail for those who are curious.

When I started The Last Laugh (18 years ago, which is a scary thought) I decided that I didn't want to come up with completely different titles for each of my videos (which were VHS tapes at the time, by the way). I preferred a more standardized system that would allow me to know all the titles in advance. After some deliberation I decided to use part of my business' name (Last Laugh) and add a Greek letter, going in alphabetic order. That naming convention made things very simple and predictable, as my videos would be called Last Laugh Alpha, Last Laugh Beta, Last Laugh Gamma, all the way up to Last Laugh Omega. That system served me well for the first 24 videos, which is the number of letters in the Greek alphabet.

When I started I only expected to produce a few videos. Maybe a dozen at most. But that's not how things turned out, of course. I eventually ran out of Greek letters. I figured I should continue with a similar system but just switch to a different alphabet. But I soon found out that my choices were a lot more limited than I anticipated. There are many different alphabets, both modern and ancient, but very few have letters that have distinctive names that can be spelled out as words. I could have used the Latin alphabet, but then my videos would have been called Last Laugh A, Last Laugh B, etc, or something like Last Laugh Aye, Last Laugh Bee, etc. I didn't like either option. Too boring.

I eventually picked the Hebrew alphabet. Like the Greek one, the letters have rather cool names that are easily spelled. A lot of the letters in both alphabets are very similar, though, as they're closely related. Like you have Alpha, Beta and Gamma in Greek and Alef/Aleph, Bet(h) and Gimel is Hebrew. But none are exactly the same so I figured it was acceptable. So I named the second batch of videos Last Laugh Alef to Last Laugh Tav. After 22 videos/series I ran out of letters again.

That's when I chose Elder Futhark runes as my next alphabet. It seemed like a neat idea, and I didn't have that many options anyway. At first I wasn't sure if I should pick that one or Futhorc, an Anglo-Saxon rune system that's closely related to Elder Futhark. As is the case with Greek vs Hebrew, many letters have similar names (Fehu vs Feoh, or Uruz vs Ur, for instance), but there are enough differences to justify using both systems. Which is what I did. I used the entire Elder Futhark alphabet, and I'm currently going through the Futhorc one. To be honest, I'm not crazy about all the letter names. Some are too similar looking or sounding, even within the same alphabet. Like Futhorc has Eoh, Eolh/Eolhx and Eh, as well as Yr, Ior and Ear. But no matter, it's functional, and some names are kinda cool.

So what's next when I run out of Futhorc runes? I've considered a kind of Gothic rune system, but many of the runes are too similar to both Elder Futhark and Futhorc (though I do like some of the more unique names like Aza, Eyz, Ezec, Chozma and Utal). Another option would be Ogham/Old Irish, which is more distinctive. But my top contender right now is a more fanciful pick: Enochian, the fictitious, occult alphabet of the angels. It does have the problem that two of the letters (Ur and Ger) are identical those appearing in previous alphabets. But, while it gnaws at my OCD side, I've decided that I can simply skip them. I doubt many people will notice, anyway.

I don't think I'll ever need another alphabet after that, but who knows? Aside from those I've already mentioned I've also considered Aurebesh, the Basic Galactic alphabet from the Star Wars universe. Quite good, aside from one name that I've already used. I also looked into the Elvish alphabet from Tolkien's work, but I'm not too fond of the letters' names.

I do like Melissa's feet. They're pretty and soft, and the fact that they're so big means there's a lot of foot to tickle, or lick if that's your thing.

Heh! Indeed, they do provide a lot of surface to tickle. You simply can't miss. That is, unless Melissa uses her impressive strength and combativeness to somehow free her ankle and kick you in the face. Poor Carl knows firsthand what a fierce ticklee she can be.

Melissa's feet are sensitive to tongue tickling, as seen in Last Laugh Rad. She also gets them licked by another model in one of my foot fetish series. She does some self-worship in yet another series.

Melissa is a great model. I love tough amazon-esque women with sensitive big feet who go crazy when tickled.

Which doesn't mean that she takes it without a fight, of course.

Pretty sure he’s from Canada/Quebec. And he’s been doing this for so long he ran out of letters in the Greek alphabet lol

Hah! Funny that you point this out, since I posted an explanation of the whole thing just a few minutes ago. Cool. Your knowledge of The Last Laugh trivia is on point.

Ah I see, yes thats understandable indeed

That's ok. I'm sorry I reacted in a rather defensive way. I'm not too pleased about how The Last Laugh has been doing for some time, especially more recently. So I guess seeing that the very first reply expressed disappointment in my work got to me a little.

Thing is, I really do wish I could do as few M/F series as possible. F/F is not only my personal preference, it's also better for the financial success of my little business. But sometimes there isn't much I can do about it. I either accept the occasional M/F series or turn away perfectly qualified ticklees just because teaming them up with female partners isn't an option for whatever reason. I must admit that, from a purely commercial point of view, it might actually be to my advantage to turn them down. But I find it hard to do so. Not only does it break my heart, it's also not like I get that many interested candidates compared to some of the more successful/popular producers. I can't be too selective. That's why many of the models I work with are only moderately ticklish. It's also why several of my series feature two models but only one ticklee, one of the models serving as a dedicated tickler (in most cases because she's not ticklish enough herself). I actually got a number of comments about single-ticklee F/F series over the last several months. That has also contributed to me feeling bad about my own work, which in turn may have contributed to my poor reaction to your comment.

As a side note, I must say that the issue of F/F series with only one ticklee is rather puzzling to me. Recently, someone had a comment about this that made me go through my material, leading to me realizing that it's been happening significantly more often with my more recent stuff. Especially compared to the series that came before the 2013-2017 period during which I didn't release any new clips. There were a few single-ticklee series even back then, even the occasional M/F series, but the vast majority featured 2 or more ticklees, allowing for "revenge" tickling. The ratio isn't quite as good nowadays, it seems. Thing is, I have no idea why this has happened. My recruitment process may have evolved somewhat since my humble beginnings in 2002, but I don't see how it would result in a larger ratio of non-ticklish models. Not understanding the cause of this phenomenon is quite frustrating for me.

If I ever decide to do more shoots in the future (and can afford it), like after the pandemic is under control, I'll try to be more strict with my recruitment process, aiming to get teams of female models that are all ticklish enough to get their turn. The composition of the teams didn't matter quite as much many years ago. My videos sold reasonably well enough in any case. But things have changed a lot since then. The market is a lot less forgiving, so it seems that offering mostly F/F series with 2+ ticklees is the only way my business can remain at least somewhat profitable.

Which model has the most ticklish feet?

That's a really hard question that I'm never sure how to answer. I've worked with a lot of models over many years, and I don't remember all the details. There's also a lot of subjectivity involved here, depending on each person's definition of what "the most ticklish" actually means. The models all react in different ways that don't always reveal how ticklish they really are. And even if there is a model that objectively has the most ticklish feet, she might not be your type, or not be as appealing/interesting to you as some other models. These are all reasons why I tend to avoid recommending specific models or series, even when people ask me. I prefer to let people decide for themselves based on the previews. Sorry.

Great Job Francois!! And like the guy's T-shirt as well hehe

Great Job Francois!! And like the guy's T-shirt as well hehe

Thank you. I agree, the T-shirt is a nice touch. Very appropriate. It's a good reminder of where the models and The Last Laugh are from.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back