• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BGTPRODS - ANNOUNCEMENT

BGTPRODS

TMF Master
After taking the time to think about it, I decided to remove Natasza's videos from my store. I need to clarify my production and some videos belong to a past that I no longer wish to evoke. All videos remain available all weekend and I will begin the removal process from Monday. It took me a few days to delete everything properly. Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for the inconvenience.​

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT

A shame. One shall be able to separate private matters from business matters, if anything to keep benefiting from the work done.

Whatever you are doing, please then don't complain about people sharing Natasza on streaming/torrent platforms. You leave us no other choice.

wtf ? cant you understand he doesnt want to keep selling clips with a girl he had someday feelings for and is no longer with ? i would have do the same way sooner ...
and he never said anything about unofficial sharing , he just wants to move on

good for you !

A shame. One shall be able to separate private matters from business matters, if anything to keep benefiting from the work done.

Whatever you are doing, please then don't complain about people sharing Natasza on streaming/torrent platforms. You leave us no other choice.

Yeah, while I see your reasoning and get your point, that was kinda insensitive, wasn't it? The way you worded your post makes you come off as a cold, emotionless robot and any message you might have had gets drowned out by it. Timing is everything and a bit of tact surely doesn't hurt, either.

To BGTPRODS: You do whatever feels right for you, man! Totally understandable, appreciate the heads up!

Last edited:

Wow, what an insensitive comment.

Yuck! It's the raggedy audacity for me!

Your a F'ing idiot of epic proportions!!

Since 2019.

I'm so sorry for what I imagine you've been going through, not just with a relationship ending but taking that into 2020 with the pandemic. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself emotionally and ignore idiots like Kaplan.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back