• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fetish indirectly implied in Harry Potter book

hoseman2248

TMF Master
I've decided to actually read the Harry Potter series after many years of saying the movies were enough. I'm on the 3rd book now, The Prisoner of Azkaban, and just shortly into the book there is implication of a witch that derives so much pleasure from a tickly sensation that she deliberately gets caught and burned at the stake 47 times....

"Non-magic people (more commonly known as Muggles) were particularly afraid of magic in medieval times, but not very good at recognising it. On the rare occasion that they did catch a real witch or wizard, burning had no effect whatsoever. The witch or wizard would perform a basic Flame Freezing Charm and then pretend to shriek with pain while enjoying a gentle, tickling sensation. Indeed, Wendelin the Weird enjoyed being burned so much that she allowed herself to be caught no less than forty-seven times in various disguises."

I am not sure which of these requires more fantasy, believing the HP story is true or "implying tickle fetish" behind this simple phrase :)

That's not tickling in our sense though. To me that means the more relaxing massage like tickles. Not laugh out loud tickles that i would consider goes under a tickle fetish.

Great catch!

I've decided to actually read the Harry Potter series after many years of saying the movies were enough. I'm on the 3rd book now, The Prisoner of Azkaban, and just shortly into the book there is implication of a witch that derives so much pleasure from a tickly sensation that she deliberately gets caught and burned at the stake 47 times....

"Non-magic people (more commonly known as Muggles) were particularly afraid of magic in medieval times, but not very good at recognising it. On the rare occasion that they did catch a real witch or wizard, burning had no effect whatsoever. The witch or wizard would perform a basic Flame Freezing Charm and then pretend to shriek with pain while enjoying a gentle, tickling sensation. Indeed, Wendelin the Weird enjoyed being burned so much that she allowed herself to be caught no less than forty-seven times in various disguises."

I remember wondering about that too. :p Subtle but likely, methinks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back