• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips NEW CLIP - TMF's Ana tickled on the Cot! (MF/F, bare)

quinn65

Verified
Here is the first of six clips coming from last weekend's shoot.

In this one, we use medical restraints to cuff TMF's own Ana to the cot. As it turns out, Ana's feet are crazy feather sensitive, so we do a lot of feather tickling along with using the other regular tools. I do some of the tickling and Ana's friend Ava helps, using a lot of bell game punishments to keep her in line.

This is mostly a foot tickling clip with some occasional bell game rib and knee tickling when Ana couldn’t hold still.

Also, it's a 21 minute clip priced at $15.99. The banter and crosstalk helps show what a cool person and fun ticklee Ana is, so I didn't want to edit it all out...

EDIT: We're going to make the banter discount a TMF early bird special for today and tomorrow (Fir-Sat July 16 and 17) and go back to regular C4S pricing after that.

Enjoy!

-Q.

ana_cot_title.pngana_cot_bare2.pngana_cot_bare3a.pngana_cot_bare6.pngana_cot_bare9.png

Preview and purchase: <a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/181557/25216647">TMF's Ana Tickled on the Cot! (MP4)</a>

p.s. The other five clips coming from this shoot are Ava on the cot, and then Ana and Ava each take a turn in the tickle box with both nylons and bare feet. I'll get those out ASAP!

Last edited:
Damn man, I am really looking forward to the new content you are putting out. Ana looks like a really fun lee! M's Ticklish Feet is one of my favorite clips in recent memory btw. Real quality stuff

wonder full as always and super cute and fun i love see the reactions of ana get tickled on medical cot all tied down and ankles down tied and ana feet look so cute right in cam ready get tickle tools and fingers great work .

Damn man, I am really looking forward to the new content you are putting out. Ana looks like a really fun lee! M's Ticklish Feet is one of my favorite clips in recent memory btw. Real quality stuff

wonder full as always and super cute and fun i love see the reactions of ana get tickled on medical cot all tied down and ankles down tied and ana feet look so cute right in cam ready get tickle tools and fingers great work .

Thanks lovestotickle and jeffcool! Ana is one of the best lees we've had at LOL. I think it's because she likes the bondage but sort of dreads the tickling, plus she has a near-perfect "I can't believe I'm letting you do this" attitude through the whole process. We always have a lot of fun at shoots but with Ana it's just hilarious. That's one reason I wanted to leave more banter in, so you could see her personality and how much fun we all had.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. Glad you're enjoying our stuff! :)

-Q.

Bought it! Worth every penny. Thanks for including some Bell Game action!

Thanks lovestotickle and jeffcool! Ana is one of the best lees we've had at LOL. I think it's because she likes the bondage but sort of dreads the tickling, plus she has a near-perfect "I can't believe I'm letting you do this" attitude through the whole process. We always have a lot of fun at shoots but with Ana it's just hilarious. That's one reason I wanted to leave more banter in, so you could see her personality and how much fun we all had.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. Glad you're enjoying our stuff! :)

-Q.

We do have fun, even Ava says so, in spite of the torture! (or maybe because of it, we seem to really like torturing each other :)

Thank you! I'm so glad my torment brings you pleasure, teehee! ;)

Ooh Wolf you got a teehee...nice job. :)

One reason Ana/red1 is one of my all time favorite ticklees is how much she enjoys being tied up. She giggles the whole time. And when we text back and forth to plan things out, I learned that's what 'teehee' means. Always a small victory to get one of those. ;)

-Q.

Last edited:
Very good Quinn. Its good to have you back. Hope to see more of Ana

Ooh Wolf you got a teehee...nice job. :)

One reason Ana/red1 is one of my all time favorite ticklees is how much she enjoys being tied up. She giggles the whole time. And when we text back and forth to plan things out, I learned that's what 'teehee' means. Always a small victory to get one of those. ;)

-Q.

Well, I'm honored. Keep up the good work, you guys.

I was motivated to purchase this after reading some of Ana/red1's comments, I certainly agree she enjoys her restrained tickles and will be a terrific tickler, especially for her cousin. &#55357;&#56833; Looking forward to more with her on both sides of the feather. &#55357;&#56841;

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back