• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burglary Gone Wrong (In a delicious way) F/F (some sexual content) Part 1

FunTickleSlave

Cassie considered herself an expert thief. She managed to break into people's houses without ever being detected. It came natural to her as she was a tiny girl. Only 5'5 and 105 lbs, long blonde hair and blue eyes, she was able to get in and out of house with no problem. The new house that was only a few blocks away from her seemed like the perfect one to break into. She had been casing it for a week. 4 women lived there together Two of the women were very tall and a little stocky but didn't seem like they could hurt a fly. Both had long black hair and green eyes. The other two were around her size, one with long red hair and one with long brown hair and both with blue eyes. From what she could tell, they always locked their doors but kept the windows unlocked so this should be extra easy.

Cassie got her plan into place, put on her skin tight black leggings and black top (no bra or underwear) waited until the middle of the night (figuring everyone would be asleep if she headed over late) and headed over to the women's house. As an expert thief she always took her shoes off outside so it reduce any chance of making noise. She crouched under the main living room window and slowly peeked inside. All the lights were off so it looked like she had guessed right that everyone was asleep. Cassie pushed the window open and slowly and quietly crept in. She stood up and started to scan the room to get her eyes adjusted. She looked around the room and already knew she cased the right house. Very elegantly decorated and with high-end, these women must have some serious money. She heard some creaking upstairs and ducked behind the couch. Peeking over the couch she did not see anyone so she stood up and started walking out from behind the couch. Before she even got all the way around she heard a voice behind her, "Oh honey, you just broke into the wrong house". She felt a rag with a very weird smell place over her nose and mouth, Cassie realized it was chloroform and tried to struggle but the person behind her and a good hold and had her down in just a few seconds.

Cassie woke up in a daze and fully confused. She was on one of the women's beds. Fully naked, her arms tightly restrained over her head, pulled very tight, with a little cusion under her back. She was also full spread eagle and her feet fully restrained and toes pulled back making her feet fully exposed and very vulnerable. In fact every inch of her body was full exposed and very vulnerable. She could not move at all. She was in full panic mode now. The door opened and one of the women with long black hair walked in.

"Oh good, you're awake!Please let me introduce my self, my name is Lili. So sorry about the chloroform but sometimes us helpless women have to take extreme measures in order to protect ourselves, you know what I mean? Also, really sorry about the being naked part. We planning on having you in your bra and panties but ummmmm...you're not wearing any."

"What is going on??? Why am I tied up like this??? Let me go!!!"

"Oh well, we have heard about break ins happening all over the neighborhoods and we figured at some point we would be a target. So we all had a conversation that instead of calling the police we would teach the person who tried to break into our house a lesson. We honestly thought it was a man, imagine our surprise when we found it was a woman!"

"You need to let me go and give me my clothes back right now!!!!"

Lili smiled and looked Cassie up and down. "Oh my. Sweetie, you are in no position to demand anything. But I have to say, the position you are in right now is absolutely delicious." Lili said and slowly licked her lips. "Ladies, you can come in now!"

The three women walked in all holding in each hand a very large suitcase and large leather bag. Lili walked over to her closet and also grabbed a large suitcase and leather bag. " Let me introduce you to the other ladies. The woman with long black hair is my twin sister Karen, the woman with brown hair is Deborah and the woman with red hair is Sarah" Lili paused as each woman open their leather bags, reached in and pulled out a long, stiff feather. "You see we are a group of women who LOVE to tickle. We have people over for tickle sessions 3-4 times a week for 4-5 hours. You are an unexpected but very, very welcome surprise so I think we will keep you for longer. You are allowed to scream and laugh as loud as you want as we have actually soundproofed this room so we don't bother the neighbors."

Cassie's eyes widened in pure panic now.

Lili laughed and said "You're getting the picture, huh? So I have to tell you, I LOVE to tickle feet. Deborah loves to tickle underarms, Sarah is all about the ribs and hips and Karen has not been able to stop staring at that little p***y of yours. She loves to tickle there and believe me you are ticklish there. You'll realize that once she starts to feather you between your lovely little legs." "We don't know your name yet but we'll find out soon enough once we start tickling you with these feathers".

Cassie looked at all 4 ladies with feathers poised over her most sensitive and ticklish parts and closed her eyes and groaned in terrified anticipation.

Huge smiles broke out over the women's face not just from Cassie's reaction but when they heard Lili say, "Ladies are you ready? Let's show our guest how we tickle torture!"

Part 2 coming soon!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back