• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy Lee of Evanescence

Bluelight2

Well...I was listening to the radio and found out she was calling in soon. They said to send in your questions via phone or IM, so I went by IM, created some SN, and asked. Surprisingly, they asked "the question" and she replied that she was "Extremely ticklish" and screams, among other things. She also said how when she was just getting to know Ben (guitarist? in the band), he threw her over her shoulder and tickled her, and she accidentally kicked him in the face.

Believe me or not, I don't mind. I've got better things to do, but one of my old accounts on here wasn't working, or I forgot the password, so I made this new one, hence the one post.

But indeed, Amy Lee is ticklish.

Bluelight2,

Sweet.... I have no problem believing you.
Glad you got the question through! And that she's ticklish, I like Amy Lee and love to hear her sing while being tickled. ;)

DK

Great find. It's always nice to know that yet another female celeb is ticklish.

Mitch

Nice Job

Great work, Bluelight! Way to make things happen.

Bandit

ticklegothgirls,

I'm with you. I love this gal.

I also checked out your group, I love the Vampire gal getting tickled. That was so awesome to see!

DK

Darkknight said:
ticklegothgirls,

I'm with you. I love this gal.

I also checked out your group, I love the Vampire gal getting tickled. That was so awesome to see!

DK

To bad that vampire girls the only model ,so to speak, i have. I need some more girls. Hey, ya think if i ask real nice, Amy will post something?:p Id love to see her little feet gettin tickled to death:D

chrisheaven said:
better ask her- love to see that too

i want to, but i wonder how i could. They'd probley delete something like that from the message board. Maybe an email....

Nice job and thanks for the great info! Now if we could just get the question to Sheryl Crow.

amy lee

so now that we know she is ticklish, does anyone know the specifics about her, like her height, shoe size and if she has nice lookin feet? oh and if anyone has url to pic of her showing off her feet then that will be nice too! thanks all!

Hey BBE,

Sheryl Crow has ticklish feet. Was confirmed by a DJ, I forgot which thread it was.

DK

By no means am I an "Evanescense" fan but if you've seen the overplayed video from the daredevil soundtrack she's barefoot the entire time.

yep

i realize that she was barefoot the whole time..but she was moving a lot of the time and it was blurry. so it is still hard for me to tell how nice her feet are. they look nice but it'd be nice to know the specifics like shoe size and stuff like that..hehe =)

Darkknight said:
Hey BBE,

Sheryl Crow has ticklish feet. Was confirmed by a DJ, I forgot which thread it was.

DK

Yes, I do remember that thread. Supposedly some obscure DJ from AZ tickled her feet. I certainly don't mean to be a Doubting Thomas, or anything. There's a picture of him holding her foot so I don't doubt he tickled her.

But I'm just hoping for something a little more mainstream. Something like an answer to an on-line chat question.

I would love for her to go on Howard Stern and have him just get her talking about tickling, even just a little. He did it with Heather Locklear, and others. Howard can get anyone to talk about anything, and he does it too!

Hey, I don't ask for much out of life.

yeah, but shes not as cute in that video as she is when shes onstage in the Going Under video. Shes hot in the water too, i sappose she likes that white dress.

BigBrownEyes said:
Yes, I do remember that thread. Supposedly some obscure DJ from AZ tickled her feet. I certainly don't mean to be a Doubting Thomas, or anything. There's a picture of him holding her foot so I don't doubt he tickled her.

wheres that picture at?

Thank you, Rasputin, for posting the info about that DJ tickling Sheryl Crow. I suppose I'm being greedy, but I wish we could get more details about the whole incident. I wonder if he tickled her during the photo shoot, or if there's any audio archives available.

umm

this is supposed to be about amy lee not sheyrl crow..pls juss make a new post for her ? thanks

Those caps are from "My Immortal": A video I see quite often on digital TV. That shot walking barefoot by the fountain is at the start of the video! In fact, all the Evanescene videos have her barefoot at some point in them. Goes without saying. She has nice feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back