Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/25/2022

The TMF Gatherings forums can help you know when folks are meeting near you!

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Would it be okay if I rant a little?

Okay, I am going on a little rant here and I may get some hate or whatever but I frankly do not care, I just want to get this off of my chest because this is just a personal experience

I seem to be having a problem communicating with some members on here, and they all come from the same background; the foot fetish/feet tickling people. Now, before I get to the meet of this rant, I just wanna preface and say this; I have nothing against those people, like, not at all, I'm sure they are all nice and lovely people, but...

I happen to be into the upper body tickling thing, and mostly it (sure I go for other spots, but I do prefer the upper body), and I have mentioned in my bio, yet, strangely, I get a lot more people who are into feet, than the ones who share my preference. Whenever I do tell them that I do not meet their preference, I get a bit of a side-eye by them and some have tried to force/convince me to get involved in their interests, despite me expressing disinterest. I have been communicating with a member (not gonna drop a name) who has a foot fetish, and he gets a little crazy when I don't exactly meet his standards, but when he does respect me, he does go back and want me to be involved in this fetish.

Now, you can hate me all you want for saying this, but it feels like the ones who only love feet, and those who love both, are allowed to do so, but when someone is into the upper body only (like myself), the feet still have to get involved. Why? If that is the case, then shouldn't the people who are only into feet involve upper body as well? I can't speak for anyone else, but this seems to happen to me (and also the reason why I cannot get along with anyone on here, because it's just full of feet people. I would much rather talk or communicate with someone who shares my interest, yet somehow, I get the opposite.

This is just a rant that I have, and if I didn't explain things right, I am so sorry, but explaining things is very hard for me, so I do apologize. And again, I have nothing against these people, and I don't want to or even try to stir up drama because of this one issue I am having, but I feel like I have a right in ranting about this, and I am sure that the foot people are a lovely bunch, but I just want a simple thing from them; if I say I am only into upper body, they should just leave me be because I'm sure they can relate to having interest in just one thing.

Okay, thanks for taking the time to read this, and again, I don't want any drama or anything toxic things like that, it's just a rant that I have.

Merry Christmas and enjoy your days. Bye.
    Last edited by RSGB; 12-24-2021 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Deleting

Most people who have experience indulging their fetish with real people in a consensual, non-business interaction aren't so single minded. The outliers aren't representative of the whole "community".
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

Blog Entries
    I never say they weren't, I was just saying that I wish I was able to communicate with those who share my interest. I even exclaimed that I think they seem to be nice people. Just not really my cup of tea

Fair enough; there are plenty of us upperbody fans here; maybe take a glance at the comments in the video section.
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

Blog Entries
    Also, I have met more people with that fetish that were more non-consensual than those who are. So, that's why I chose to rant.

Your rant is fine. You are encountering selfish people. They only care about THEIR enjoyment. They are not too focused on yours. Unfortunately, there are those that lack social and human skills. You literally tell them what you are interested in, but they don't care about what you want. They want what they want.

There are a lot of upperbody fans here, that do not focus on the feet. You will eventually run into one of those folks and they will be able to help you indulge in what you like, and they can share in that fetish too.

Nothing wrong with the rant. It is only a few people out there that are selfish. I am sure there will be someone who meets your expectations and you can have a good time.
    "I don't have to hear about that idiotic criticism anymore" - Kobe Bryant FIVE time NBA Champion. 2009 & 2010 Finals MVP. Los Angeles Lakers

Blog Entries
    Thank you for your suggestion, I will

Blog Entries
    I have tried, and luckily they do understand. I just wanted to rant

Blog Entries
    But thank you all for reassuring me about this

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas :-) It is good to have a rant sometimes :-)
    Last edited by Viewmaster; 12-24-2021 at 03:48 PM.

Some people only hear what they want to hear. I quit my previous job because my boss wasn't capable of comprehending the phrase "I can't do this", or any form of "no", really.

Honestly - and I say this as a "foot person" myself - I really think there's something wrong with a lot of these people. I don't know what it is, but it's always the friggin' foot guys who try to pull the creepiest shit. I'm sure a psychologist could base their entire career on studying it.

That said,

I have been communicating with a member (not gonna drop a name) who has a foot fetish, and he gets a little crazy when I don't exactly meet his standards, but when he does respect me, he does go back and want me to be involved in this fetish.
    ...you admitted that this guy doesn't respect you. Why are you still communicating with him?

You attract the kind of behavior you allow. If you don't set boundaries, people are going to - forgive the pun - walk all over you. You can't control everybody, but you can use the block button or simply ignore anyone who isn't treating you with the kind of respect you feel you deserve. Might be time to look into that.

Upperbody fan here...gimme a belly, underarms and vulnerable ribs over dirty old feet any day of the week.
    Stay inside your hole, let me take control

Dominate.

Ooof I can relate to this on some level. I don't have a preference when it comes to body parts, but I've faced pressure from others when it comes to the ler/lee thing. I'm naturally more dominant in general, and am a domme/ler specifically. There have been quite a few guys who have tried very hard with no results to convince me to lee or be submissive and it's just not who I am. There's no convincing to be done, we like what we like and there's no shaping us to be perfect or to fit anyone's specific fantasy. The few lees with whom I interact have shown that they can respect me, prefer being the lee, and appreciate me for who I am and what I like and I return that same appreciation to them. The dynamic has to be there for everyone to have fun!

Merry Christmas and keep being you!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xionking View Post
    Upperbody fan here...gimme a belly, underarms and vulnerable ribs over dirty old feet any day of the week.

Feel free to add me as a friend

I’m a big fan of well-cared-for feet, as my username suggests, but when you are together with someone, it is about both of you. I couldn’t just focus on her feet for my pleasure if she is not into it. Fortunately, I am way into upper body tickling and stroking as well, so anything she wants is ok by me. In fact, I like to find what the other person enjoys, then make sure she gets plenty of it! It requires a lot of communication. Sound good?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast