• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Russian fetish tickle

stigjack

Hey I haven't been on here in some time, been watching plenty of tickling videos. It appears I have a new favourite woman, she's called leya from Russian fetish. Wondering if anyone has seen her videos or heard of her

There is a lot of videos with her, since she is working with RF almost from the very beginning. "Leya" is a pseudonym. She is a russian model and instagram-person:)

Last edited:
Killer body and feet. Not as ticklish as I prefer, but she is just too damn cute to care. Traditional Russian beauty.

Yes, blame all Russians for the actions of their leadership...

Tonya is my favourite model there. She has a HUGE ler streak :)

I don't think she works with Russian Fetish anymore - as far as I know she set up an OnlyFans page where she releases her own tickle content. I think she's called Princess Leya Feet on there (or something like that)

I certainly wouldn't be advocating anything Russian right now

Did you advocate for anything American when they(along with many NATO countries) bombarded Serbia in 1999? They broke every international law imaginable and half-destroyed a sovereign country in order to take Kosovo, the heart of Serbian teritory and an inexhaustible source of mining wealth?
How about wars that US started in Iraq, Afganistan, Vietnam? Or were you led to believe that they were all righteous battles and that they were all genocidal paople who needed to be dealth with? Did you advocate against anything American then?

Don't get into politics here. It's not appropriate, especially if you don't know what the hell are you talking about.
No normal human being longs for war. The only thing that comes of it is that good people die. Inocent civilians are the only victims. No polititian is working for the sake of its people, so don't talk about war, about Russia, America, EU, or anything really if you think that west cares more than anyone else. I felt that care first hand when fucking bombs dropped on my head. Don't trust anyone. Research and verify. Don't be a part of a cheap propaganda machine.

Did you advocate for anything American when they(along with many NATO countries) bombarded Serbia in 1999? They broke every international law imaginable and half-destroyed a sovereign country in order to take Kosovo, the heart of Serbian teritory and an inexhaustible source of mining wealth?
How about wars that US started in Iraq, Afganistan, Vietnam? Or were you led to believe that they were all righteous battles and that they were all genocidal paople who needed to be dealth with? Did you advocate against anything American then?

Don't get into politics here. It's not appropriate, especially if you don't know what the hell are you talking about.
No normal human being longs for war. The only thing that comes of it is that good people die. Inocent civilians are the only victims. No polititian is working for the sake of its people, so don't talk about war, about Russia, America, EU, or anything really if you think that west cares more than anyone else. I felt that care first hand when fucking bombs dropped on my head. Don't trust anyone. Research and verify. Don't be a part of a cheap propaganda machine.

Agreed, from what I've seen on the news and read in stories, the people in Russian are opposed to this war. Most humans want to live in peace, and have fun and eat good food. It's the leaders who want war and glory and whatnot.

This forum is a place for all tickle lovers world wide to share their experiences and what they enjoy, and I hope this war ends sooner than later, so our friends in Russia and Ukraine are able to live in peace.

While some people in Russia might blame Ukraine for killings on Donetsk territory, most still understand that even if it's true, it's not done by civilians.

It's inevitable now, that this conflict will be the beginning of irrational hatred towards russians. Irrational hatred is a part of human history, you can't do anything about it except for not expressing it yourself.

It's also true that US violated international law many times. I can't blame US citizens for that fact - even if they choose their leaders, politicians usually don't advertise their military intentions during his elections.

Moreover, many government and military actions might have different reasons, to which common people due to lack of information don't have access. There are points of interests and influence, and today's conflict, mostly, is a result of our world's bipolar structure. US would be happy if they'd be in control of most what's going on our planet - but Russia and China would be happy if it's they who in control.

And it's going in circles - remove US from this equation, and Russia and China will become enemies eventually. You can eliminate this bipolarity for a time, but it will always come back, as long as we have several strong nations, and not only one.

It's in our nature, we can't live without conflict.

Let's just hope that we won't destroy everything with nukes in a few years.

Last edited:
@Tydos

They've already started to remove anything Russia related from culture, sport, info channels, and they are even steeling private property from Russian people abroad. The whole nine yards.
Even Hitler didn't do stuff like that. It's incredible how fast they did it as well. It's like everything was in place all along and they've just activated it with a press of a button.

Today I was reminded of a video of Biden yelling that he personally demanded the Yugoslavia and Belgrade to be destroyed, the bridges to be bombed, and people killed consequently. It's hard to listen to these people talk about the democracy and international law.

@Tydos

They've already started to remove anything Russia related from culture, sport, info channels, and they are even steeling private property from Russian people abroad. The whole nine yards.
Even Hitler didn't do stuff like that. It's incredible how fast they did it as well. It's like everything was in place all along and they've just activated it with a press of a button.

Today I was reminded of a video of Biden yelling that he personally demanded the Yugoslavia and Belgrade to be destroyed, the bridges to be bombed, and people killed consequently. It's hard to listen to these people talk about the democracy and international law.

I think you'll find that Hitler very much did do all that.

Let's try something.

Before I have to purge this thread, which you may note is in TICKLING discussion, not the P&R forum, let us all try to stay on the OP's topic. If you want to discuss the political stuff go do it in P&R. The next time, I'll scrub the thread and close it.

Myriads

Let's try something.

Before I have to purge this thread, which you may note is in TICKLING discussion, not the P&R forum, let us all try to stay on the OP's topic. If you want to discuss the political stuff go do it in P&R. The next time, I'll scrub the thread and close it.

Myriads

Well said! Thank you for that!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back