• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cristina Scabbia

El Deus

On an instagram live on 17/10/2021 i asked her if she's ticklish and the answer was: "yes, i'm ticklish"

Unfortunately, i don't have the clip

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great, my friend! Thanks for sharing the information. Is this live still available somewhere? It's not a recent one ...

Attachments

• Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5107238.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5107238.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5112438.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5112438.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5229949.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5229949.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5252530.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5252530.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5257723.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5257723.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5365396.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5365396.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5365398.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5365398.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5944413.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5944413.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5946620.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5946620.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5948173.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-5948173.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 87
And two more. Beautiful woman:

Attachments

• Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-6022178.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-6022178.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-6035870.jpg
    Cristina-Scabbia-Feet-6035870.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 138
Great, my friend! Thanks for sharing the information. Is this live still available somewhere? It's not a recent one ...
Sorry bro, didn't register the live but I asked her and remember well the answer[emoji38]

Sorry bro, didn't register the live but I asked her and remember well the answer[emoji38]

Oh, unfortunately. Yeah, I understand. At least you could share it with us and know we know that thys beauty is ticklish!

You said you remember well the answer, what did you ask and what was her exactly answer?

I mean, did she say something more or just confirmed, did she giggle or something like that while reading the question ... Things like this ...

Oh, unfortunately. Yeah, I understand. At least you could share it with us and know we know that thys beauty is ticklish!

You said you remember well the answer, what did you ask and what was her exactly answer?

I mean, did she say something more or just confirmed, did she giggle or something like that while reading the question ... Things like this ...
I remember her saying "yes, i'm ticklish" 100% sure and if I recall correctly she also added something like "i don't know why you guys care so much about that"....seemed it wasn't the first time someone asks her.

I remember her saying "yes, i'm ticklish" 100% sure and if I recall correctly she also added something like "i don't know why you guys care so much about that"....seemed it wasn't the first time someone asks her.

Thanks, my friend. It's lovely to know that she's a rocker and ticklish. A fantasy of myself ...

Thanks again ...

Thanks, my friend. It's lovely to know that she's a rocker and ticklish. A fantasy of myself ...

Thanks again ...
She's also a lot active on instagram and she's lovely(and sexy as hell) so yeah I was glad too to know that but I'm afraid it's the best anyone can get.

She's also a lot active on instagram and she's lovely(and sexy as hell) so yeah I was glad too to know that but I'm afraid it's the best anyone can get.

Yeah, you're right, she's really sexy. That's other thing that I liked on her, that she's seems so mature and sexy ...

It's a great confirmation and contribution here on the forum. Let's hope she'll be tickle surprised in a video sometime. Who knows ...

Yeah, you're right, she's really sexy. That's other thing that I liked on her, that she's seems so mature and sexy ...

It's a great confirmation and contribution here on the forum. Let's hope she'll be tickle surprised in a video sometime. Who knows ...
We can only hope, glad you appreciate the contribution[emoji120]

A metal singer, a gamer, a beautiful and ticklish. What more can you ask?

Now we need to find out the same about Tarja, Sharon den Adel, and Simmone Simons. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back