• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seperate Feet from Body tickling content.

va_duke_89

TMF Poster
It seems body tickling content is impossible to find through the sea of feet content. I think it would be great if these could be seperate. Thoughts? Agree? Disagree?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

As a foot guy, even I wholeheartedly support this. There's nothing worse than someone forcing aspects of your fetish on you that you're not into. It's bad enough we're not accepted in "mainstream" society, so I think a place like this is where we should not put up with what we don't like.

As a foot guy, even I wholeheartedly support this. There's nothing worse than someone forcing aspects of your fetish on you that you're not into. It's bad enough we're not accepted in "mainstream" society, so I think a place like this is where we should not put up with what we don't like.

Good point! I don't like seeing tits and baby oil. We should put that somewhere else, too.

Oh, wait. That'd be stupid.

In all seriousness, this has been brought up before. IIRC the mods said they didn't want to fracture the content base any further than it already is.

While it is a great idea, aside from the Mainstream/Youtube/Social Media combo section (now THAT forum needs sections!), the vid clip forum became 99.9% just an advertisement place for content producers since roughly 2006/07. It's not what it once was in the early days.

And if you're wanting to check previews of clips for sale out, they usually just tell you what they're selling in the subject line (in terms of feet/upper body). So would be a lot of work on the mods for nothing really.

While it is a great idea, aside from the Mainstream/Youtube/Social Media combo section (now THAT forum needs sections!), the vid clip forum became 99.9% just an advertisement place for content producers since roughly 2006/07. It's not what it once was in the early days.

Speaking to video clips, it became what it now is for a few reasons.

The first was that 'amateur' contributions have never ever been a thing. Here and there a couple would post a clip, but for the most part it didn't happen.

That left clips commercially produced and from other media.

Well producers of material posted their previews and such and still do. And it became the bulk of the forum.

The clips that were 'found' and posted by others 90% of the time were under copyright protection and had to be pulled. Thus they vanished.

And that leaves the forum as it now looks.

Jeff manages the Mainstream forum, and your suggestion there for some other parts might be something he'd think is a good idea, and you should present it to him in a PM or such and see what happens. I will note that a lot of social media and youtube content is under copyright protection also for direct reposting, though but can be linked as its creators have it posted in venues they have approved in.

Myriads

And to the OP's point.

Separate content has been a thing in the past, but commercially it's not as successful as clips that feature feet and body tickling together, so commercial pressure has produced the results you see. Producers have to try and get the most out of a shoot so do both as it hits the most possible sales target.

In the 80's and early 90's you'd buy a video for $80 and 75% of it would be straight up crap. Stupid story set up (and I mean really stupid set ups with horrid acting and pizza delivery boy level dumbness), application of crummy bondage for 5 minutes, straight up bad tickling, or non responsive lees. The 'good parts' would be scattered through the whole thing, and amount to perhaps 10 minutes or so that one would actually care about. So you'd mash the fast forward button a lot. It was always a crap shoot as to if you'd feel you got close to your moneys worth and you'd not know til you got to shove the tape into the ol' VCR and see. With todays clips you basically can do the same thing. fast forward through the unwanted feet content and watch the part that gets you off. And you won't have as much mystery as if you'll like it. If the preview was enough to pull you, then it will probably work as you saw the lee getting tickled where you like to prompt your buy.

Would it be nice to get a 'pure clip' that only targets your area? Yup. But body part specific clips don't pull enough sales on their own to be profitable at the levels needed to overcome the piracy curve before they stop selling. So you get the whole body. And forced orgasms, and anything else that can get a few more sales before the content is slain.

Customs will be your ultimate answer if you truly 'need' a pure clip to enjoy. You find a lee you adore, hire her and a studio to make your 100% upper body clip and spend your few hundred dollars on it.

Myriads

I have a few body tickling clips with either no feet tickling or like a few seconds out of the entire clip in my store. I do one like that with every model I’ve shot with.

There is indeed too much unfiltered foot content mixed in with other tickling. Gotta be 80 percent foot. I like feet just fine, but, as I’ve said many times, other spots just get ignored. Ears need more attention!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back