• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien Laughing Engine 2 (AlienF/M, little Machine/M)

FantasyLaughs

Part 1 https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?342175-Alien-Laughing-Engine-1-(Machine-M-LIttle-F-M)

Kyle awoke from his slumber sometime later. His eyes adjusted in the still darkness of his new room. Was that just a dream? As his eyes adjusted, he realized that this wasn’t a dream. He really was on an alien spacecraft.

Kyle’s room was not large, but big enough for him. His bed was connected to the wall and had a sliding door for some privacy. There was also a toilet and a shower. There was no place to put any clothes, but considering he was meant to be a battery for the spaceship, clothes probably won’t be a necessity. A circular window took up most of the back wall, giving him a view into the cosmos. It was a peaceful view. His reflection in the glass did catch him off guard, however.

Somehow, in his sleep, Kyle had grown three inches. Now, he stood at a solid 5’8”. Even his genitals grew an inch in length. His abs were also stronger. He wasn’t a gym rat, but all his muscles had a little more definition to them. He was still a twink, but at least he wasn’t so noodly anymore. As he admired his new body, the door behind him slid open.

“Oh good, you’re awake,” Li’vet said. “I was afraid my little chair yesterday might have killed you.”

Kyle gulped nervously, Li’vet was absolutely nude, her beautiful curvy tanned body on complete display.

“I could have died?”

“Just joking. You were never in any danger.” Li’vet giggled. “But you definitely had fun.”

“It’s a love-hate relationship. I’ve always kept that side of me hidden. It was…nice to get to actually indulge for once in my life.”

“Well, now you never have to not indulge. You’re our battery now, but don’t think we won’t respect you. As long as we aren’t running on empty then you don’t have to be tickled.”

Kyle’s lips crept into a small smile, “Thank you. I appreciate that. Can you tell me why I’m taller now though?”

Li’vet leaned against the doorframe, “Of course cutie. Since you agreed to stay here, I had to inject you with my special formula while you slept. It makes your lifespan match ours, which is so long that it doesn’t really matter. You’ll pretty much stay as you are now for the foreseeable future. There are a few other things with that medicine, though.”

“Like what?” Kyle said as he continued to examine his new body.

“For one, it activates your genes to make you your own ideal self. And I have to say, I like what I see.” Li’vet eyed Kyle up and down, paying special attention to his flaccid member. “Your nerve sensitivity is heightened, but don’t worry, it doesn’t affect your pain tolerance. You also will last longer during the charging sessions, and won’t pass out during them. You’ll still need to eat and sleep, though.”

“Huh, people always did say that sufficiently advanced science will be indistinguishable from magic.”

Li’vet slowly walked closer, making sure her hips swayed with each step, “I’ll take that as a compliment.”

Kyle backed up to grant Li’vet more room, “Uh, I’m naked. You’re not embarrassed?”

Li’vet’s bristled tail swung teasingly, “Why would I be. After that display yesterday, there’s not much else to see from you.”

“Oh. I-I-I see.” Kyle stuttered out.

“And you humans are all so very cute.” Li’vet pushed her large breasts into Kyle’s torso. Despite being non-human, Li’vet had nipples, and boy were they perky.

“Uh, Li’vet?”

Her tail rose over her head and teased Kyle’s ear. The soft bristles tickled, but not enough to make him laugh. It was, however, causing something else to rise. Li’vet cupped his sack with a soft hand. Using a finger, she quickly flicked underneath, adding to the tickling. With surprising force, Li’vet shoved Kyle onto the bed, straddling his waist. Her yellow eyes locked with his blue orbs.

“Want to have some more fun?”

Kyle gulped again before asking a question, “Don’t I need to be in the chair for you to harvest my laughs.”

Li’vet trailed her tail lightly up Kyle’s sole, eliciting a quick yelp, “Oh, no, the chair is just one of my inventions. The ship is specially designed to pull your hilarious giggles directly into the walls from anywhere. There’s no escape for you.”

As her last word trailed off, Li’vet gripped both of Kyle’s wrists and pinned them so that he was in a T-shape on his bed. Try as he might, Li’vet’s alien physic prevented escape. Not that he was trying very hard. With a sly grin, Li’vet pressed her body onto his, never once letting up the tickles on his squirming feet. Her luscious mounds squished on Kyle’s chest, sending his privates to full attention. Li’vet watched Kyle’s face contort into a cute, giggling smile. Her bushy tail was doing its job, but it was time to kick it up a notch. Having no protection, Kyle was at Li’vet’s mercy as she placed her soft lip on his neck and blew a powerful raspberry. Kyle erupted into laughter. Evidently, she hit a sweet spot. Li’vet pulled back and smiled wickedly. Kyle’s eyes grew wide with fear, but also anticipation.

“Hehehenooohehehe! Anything he but he that he!” Kyle pleaded through giggles.

“Hhmm…no.” Li’vet struck again. Blowing another raspberry into Kyle’s surprisingly sensitive neck.

Kyle’s eyes slammed shut, “HAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOO! HAHAHAHA!”

Interspersed with the raspberries were licks from Li’vet’s unusually long tongue. The slipperiness left a warm and slimy trail wherever it tread. Kyle cackled as Li’vet worked his feet over with her tail and neck with her mouth. Thirty minutes went by without a single break. Kyle bucked and shook, either trying to knock Li’vet off or position her more intimately. Li’vet noticed this and stopped all attacks. She leaned back, giving Kyle a moment to breathe. With a red face and chest heaving, Kyle squinted at Li’vet through teary eyes.

“Yesterday was worse.”

Li’vet’s yellows eyes flashed, “Somebody in your position shouldn’t act cocky. This entire ship is rigged.”

The alien woman smacked a tile on the wall with enough force to push it in. Holes opened in the room in which multiple mechanical tendrils emerged. Before Kyle could react, the tentacles gripped his limbs, stretching him into a Y-shape now. Try as he might, he couldn’t break free.

With deftness belying her curves, Li’vet pivoted, facing away from Kyle. Her perfectly curved rear was in full view for Kyle. Inch by inch, the rider back up. Her thick thighs hovered inches from Kyle’s blushing cheeks.

“Here’s the deal. I won’t stop until you can finish me.”

And with that, Li’vet plopped her juicy rear down on Kyle’s face. Her soft, luscious cheeks and thighs squished his head. Kyle was blinded but tasted something wet, but sweet. Despite being a virgin, he could surmise what the dripping liquid was.

“That’s comfier,” Li’vet said as she shook her butt. “This is your breakfast by the way. Better eat fast.”

Kyle stuck his tongue out, lapping up Li’vet’s sweet nectar. He could hear her moan up above. Believing this to be a good sign, he kept it up. As he was busy eating, he felt two warm hands grasp his hardened meat that soon began tapping up and down the length. Kyle wiggled a bit and stopped licking, to moan. Even his exes never touched him like this. For a moment, Kyle basked in Li’vet’s scent and exploring fingers.

“I didn’t say you could stop. I want my fun too. Maybe this will give you some motivation.” Li’vet pushed in another wall tile.

Three more mechanical arms emerged. Two were empty but ended in velvet gloves. The third had a massive rainbow-colored feather in its grasp. Kyle, however, could not see this happening. He did, however, feel them.

The empty hands went to work scratching away at the soles of his feet. Kyle flicked and scrunched, trying to defend himself, but another two hands came out, pulling his toes back to prevent any defense. The feather also got in on the action, dragging up and down Kyle’s right side, making sure to give extra care to his armpit, twisting and spinning for a few moments before returning to its exploration. Li’vet’s bristled tail attacked as well, traveling in the opposite direction on Kyle’s right. All the while, the alien girl never letting up on teasing Kyle’s rocket.

“LI’VET, HAHAHAHSTOAHAHAHP I WAS ENJOYIIIHEHEHEING THAT!” What were once mild moans and giggles erupted into full laughter.

Li’vet gave Kyle’s knee a few squeezes, eliciting another yelp, while verbally teasing in a sing-song voice, “I told you. This doesn’t stop until I’m satisfied. Now, laugh or lick, you decide.”

Kyle couldn’t contain his laughter. Between the verbal teasing and the actual tickles, he was beside himself with pressured giggles. His body shook and shivered to grant relief but to no avail. The mechanical arms and Li’vet’s rear end here to strong her Kyle. All he could do was laugh away as this gorgeous, tanned, alien goddess gyrated her hips on his face.

“NOOAHAHAHA PFFWAHAHAHAH NOMOAHAHAHRE!” Kyle pleaded with his captor. Deep down, he didn’t truly want it to end though.

“Coochi coochi coo, cutie.” Li’vet teased. “Is the little boy ticklish? I think he is. But I want to feel good too. Maybe I need to add some more incentive.”

“NYOOOHOHOHOH! PLEAHAHAPLEASE!”

Li’vet ignored Kyle’s pleading, instead shifting her position. Being as gentle, and sensual as possible, Li’vet lay her torso directly on top of Kyle’s, never once letting up the tickling. Her thighs still firmly acted as earmuffs, and Kyle’s mouth was still dangerously near her muff. What Li’vet lacked in the chest department (which wasn’t lacking all things considered) she made up for in her thighs and ass. Her breasts pushed down own Kyle’s waist, giving her a cushion to rest on. Kyle, on the other hand, could feel her hot and heavy breathing growing closer to his quivering hardness. Almost comedically, Li’vet made the “NOM” sound and clamped her mouth around Kyle.

Through the laughter, Kyle’s eyes shot open as he let out a powerful “AAAAHHHHNGGHH”

Li’vet’s mouth was wet, slimy, warm, and the best feeling Kyle had ever felt. He tried to focus on her mouth through the tickling, but there was too much stimulus. Kyle’s brain was jumping back and forth between laughing in ticklish torture, and moaning in heavenly bliss. Li’vet had other plans, however.

She chomped. She chomped down hard. Kyle was about to scream in pain, when he realized there was no pain. Only a feathery feeling coving him. Li’vet pumped her head, dragging her teeth and tongue over the length of Kyle’s pleading member. The pleasure of the mouth quickly changed to the torture of the tickle.

“WHAHAHAHAHT THE FAHAHAHAK! HAHAHAAAAAHNNNAHAHA!”

Li’vet popped Kyle out of her mouth, “I’m a Kinismos. Our tails can tickle, but that’s not the only thing. Our teeth and tongues can take on the texture of the softest, most ticklish feathers in the universe. You’re in trouble now, Cutie.”

“NOOOOHAHAHAHNOOO! STAHAHAHAP MERCYYYYY IGIVEIGIVEIVGIVE PLEASE! AHAHAHAHA!” Kyle’s pleading devolved into tearful laughter as Li’vet went back to work.

She pumped her head up and down, scraping against Kyle with her feathered teeth. At the same time, her softened tongue twirled around the tip, knowing this was one of his most sensitive spots. Even worse, one hand massaged his dangly bits while another gave his knees horse bites.

Kyle’s mind was swimming. His face was red and his bed was soaked with tears and sweat. He would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy this, but the stimulus was sending him reeling. The survival instinct in him kicked in. While laughing, Kyle shoved his head as far into Li’vet as he could. His tongue dug deep into her womanhood. With her mouth still around him, Li’vet moaned, vibrating her teeth, making Kyle buck even harder.

“I’M TRYING AHAHAHAH TO FINAHAHAH FINISH AH AH AH YOU!”

Li’vet went even harder. Kyle felt himself building, but forced himself to half-laugh half-moan, and dig even deeper. His tongue lapped up Li’vet’s taste, savoring every drop. He noticed a particularly hard spot near the top of Li’vet’s privates that made her body tremble, so he focused on that.

For an hour, Li’vet tickled Kyle with wild abandon, never stopping to give him a rest, but never sending him over the edge. Kyle, on the other hand, tried with all his might to get her to stop. Half of his mind wanted this to never end, but the other half craved a release.

As if she could read his mind, Li’vet smashed her slit as far onto Kyle’s face as it would go, rubbing it up and down. At the same time, she sucked and teased harder, sending Kyle through the roof.

“HHHNNNGGHHH!” Kyle screamed and moaned as he blew inside her mouth

“MMNNAAAHHHH!” Li’vet moaned as she swallowed and erupted at the same time.

Li’vet collapsed forward, letting Kyle smack her in the face. Her tail stopped tickling Kyle’s side, but the mechanical arms did not.

“NYOOHAHAHA! LI’VET HAAHAHALP! I’M DAHN! MAAHAHAHK IT STAAHAHAP!”

Li’vet groaned out a reply, “Give me a second.”

Kyler shook his head side to side, by Li’vet’s thighs pinned him, “MERCY! PLEAHAHAHSE! I’M CRYING! HAHAH AHA AHA AHA! NO MOREAHAHAHA!”

Li’vet lay there for another few minutes, listening to Kyle’s beautiful laughter and feeling his struggles beneath her, enjoying her new plaything. Eventually, Li’vet rose back to a sitting position on Kyle’s chest and pushed another tile on the wall. The hands that held his arms out and the one with the feather retracted, the ones at his feet kept going. He lay there with his arms spread out, unable to move due to exhaustion.

“HEHEHEHE! THE FEEEEHEHET TOOHOHO!” Kyle was still very sensitive.

Li’vet hopped off the bed and walked towards the door, “Mhmm, nah. I think you should figure out what tiles do what in this room, in case one of us isn’t around and you want to have fun. There’s food in the lunch room Li’vet blew a kiss before shutting the door behind her. The last thing she heard from Kyle was, “YOUHOHOH BITCHEHEHE! NOT THE TOES!”

Li’vet skipped down the hall as she listened to Kyle’s happy laughter echo down the hall. It was another thirty minutes before he managed to find the right tile to break out. He was also afraid to hit the wrong one and be entirely pinned with no way of escaping, but that wouldn’t have been all bad, in his opinion.

Part 3 Coming Soon. I also do commissions and paid requests. 2 cents per word.

I'm glad you think so. Part 3 will be released on Sunday. Part 4 later that week. I have this and much more planned for the future.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back