• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien Laughing Engine 3 (Slimegirl/M Intense, All over, Sexually Explicit)

FantasyLaughs

Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?342175-Alien-Laughing-Engine-1-(Machine-M-LIttle-F-M)
Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...Laughing-Engine-2-(AlienF-M-little-Machine-M)

It took Kyle thirty minutes to find the right tile on his wall to hit to stop the torment., of course, some of that time was simply him enjoying the tickling. The mechanical hands gripping his ankles and scraping his soles retracted. Breathless, Kyle massaged his reddened feet, attempting to rub out the tingling sensation. After feeling that he had properly recovered, he climbed out of his bed and exited his room.

He was now in a long hallway that wrapped around the ship with doors lining the walls. There were no signs, so he took the right path instead. Each door only had names on them. Three of the nearby ones had his abductors' names scrawled on them. One door nearby had a name he did not recognize that read, Severine. Was there another alien he had yet to meet? Still, more doors read things like Shera’s Lab and Trash. Kyle continued onward.

Soon, the sound of chatting echoed down the hall. To his left, Kyle found an open door leading to some sort of dining area. The round room was surrounded by all sorts of machines and blinking lights that Kyle had no idea the purpose of. At the center was a table where the three female aliens chatted away. Li’vet winked at Kyle and motioned with her head to take a seat.

“Looks like somebody finally managed to break free.” She said with an evil smirk.

Urisa waved her hand at Li’vet, “You’re so cruel. He could have been stuck there all day! He may have wanted to go back to Earth after that.”

Li’vet crossed her arms and pouted, “After what I did, I highly doubt it.”

Shera shot both girls a look that told them to knock it off. For some reason, Kyle remembered Shera as being a pink slimegirl, but today, she was a translucent green with her slimy hair set while and down her back. Two green tentacles rose from the ground, lightly tapping the other girls on the head.

“Pay them no mind Kyle. Li’vet can be a bit, rambunctious. I trust your quarters are to your liking?”

Kyle sat down at the table, the metal chair cold on his bare ass, “Yes. It’s small, but I figure I probably will only be sleeping there.”

“Good. If you ever want an upgrade, you are always free to ask. A simple renovation is nothing for our ship.”

Urisa stood up and walked behind Kyle. She leaned over the chair, resting her massive tits on his head. Her hands crossed his shoulders groping his torso, but not tickling him. Kyle felt his member begin to rise but did what he could to suppress it.

“You could always come stay with me. My bed is quite warm.”

Kyle’s eyes grew wide as he gulped. All three women were gorgeous, but he wasn’t sure if he would be able to handle Urisa’s body.

“We can discuss different living arrangements later. Kyle, eat your fill. There will always be enough food as long as your ticklish body remains here.”

A small sliding door in a nearby wall opened, revealing a humanoid robot that traveled on a single ball holding a plate with a grey brick on it. It rolled over to Kyle and placed the plate in front of him before looking directly at him with a single red LED light in place of an eye. Once the robot was satisfied, it turned around and went back to its post in the wall.

“That is one of the few things about the ship that can’t tickle you,” Shera said as a matter of fact. “There are many of those Helper-bots around. If you need anything, aside from mercy, feel free to call.”

“I see. It’s cute. But the food…”

The grey brick was anything but appetizing. Urisa, still in her position, grabbed the brick and put it to Kyle’s mouth.

“Am I going to have to tickle you to open up? Trust me. Just take a bite. You’ll need the energy.”

Kyle gingerly took a bite of the nutrition bar. Flavor exploded in his mouth. It was like all of his favorite foods meshed perfectly together into a single flavor. Greedily, Kyle devoured the meal, allowing Urisa to feed him.
“I’m glad that you like it. Let’s get down to business, shall we?” Shera leaned back in her chair, pulling out a clipboard from her lab coat. “Now, in order for the laughter engines to function, you’ll need to be tickled for at least two hours every day. They can be in small spurts, or all at once. You can decide. Once the engines are full, you may do whatever you wish for the rest of the daily cycle. There are entertainment rooms all over the ship, or you can continue to be tickled in whatever scenario you are in, if that is your wish. Do these terms seem agreeable to you?”

Kyle nodded his head as he munched.

“Good. Another thing. None of us will ever tickle you without your consent. There may be times when we want to have some fun and attack you at random, but if you truthfully do not wish to be tickled at that time, then simply say “pineapple.” This is your, as you humans call it, safeword.”

Kyle raised a thumb, making sure not to poke Urisa, whose soft hands were still exploring. After he swallowed the last bite, she made her way down to his nether regions, giving them a quick and light groping. Kyle groaned and bucked, but remained sitting.

Shera lowered her eyes, “Urisa, please do not wear Kyle out right now. I would like to run experiments on him today.”

Urisa drooped her head, squishing her breasts farther onto Kyle’s head, “Fine. I did say you could have fun first.”

Kyle gulped as Urisa went back to her seat. “Uh, experiments?”

Shera adjusted herself in her chair, “Yes. After yesterday, I grew more curious about human ticklishness after yesterday and wish to run some experiments on you. Will that be okay?”

Kyle’s heart fluttered. He just spent alone time with Li’vet, whose tickling seemed mildly sadistic, but also playful. Shera struck him as one who may not stop if she didn’t get the results she wanted, even if he did yell out the safeword.

“I guess. How long will it take?”

Shera flipped through the papers on her clipboard, “No idea. But if we get started now then we should hopefully be done by dinner in six hours.”

“Six hours!?” Kyle shouted. “I’ll die!”

Shera slurped past Kyle on her way to the door, making sure to flick his neck with a slimy tentacle, “No, you won’t. We all know you enjoy being tickle tortured anyway. Chop chop. Time is wasting.”
Urisa moved so Kyle could follow Shera to her lab. The blue-skinned babe waved goodbye with a flirty kiss. Kyle caught up to Shera, walking side by side to her lab.

“So, why are you green? You were pink before I passed out.”

Shera placed a gooey hand on Kyle’s black hair, “My species change colors based on emotional state. Green is my curious state. I will probably turn blue during the experiments as that is the color for concentration. Pink is…flirty, as you humans would put it.”

“Interesting. Any other colors?”

“There are, but they aren’t that important.” Shera stared directly at Kyle, looking even more serious than usual. “Except for red. If you see me turn red, run and find a place to hide until things get quiet again.”

Kyle coiled in on himself, slightly frightened, “Why, is red angry?”

“…No. Hopefully, you’ll never have to find out. We’re here anyway.”

Shera and Kyle stopped in front of the room from earlier that had Shera’s Lab scrawled on the door. The gooey scientist ran her hand on the door, allowing it to open to her. Once inside, a full biological lab filled the space, complete with test tubes, an incubator, and tones of microscopes, along with a bunch of other tools that Kyle had no clue as to their purposes.

“Climb on the examination table please,” Shera commanded as she went to a nearby console and began running some preliminary tests.

Kyle found a metal table in the center of the room. Lying face up on it, Kyle assumed a Y position with his body. Shera took notice and cracked a smile.

“Somebody is eager. But you don’t need that position. Today, I’ll be running the tests myself.”

Before Kyle could protest, Shera launched herself at him like a tidal wave of green goop. Her entire, slimy body engulfed Kyle flipping him around and readjusting him so that he was facedown and away from Shera. Her lower half wrapped and expanded around Kyle’s naked form, leaving only his head facing out behind her and feet in front. His arms were pinned at his side inside of Shera’s body.

“This first test will be on your feet’s sensitivity.” Shera attacked.

Ten slimly fingers trailed lazily up and down Kyle’s soles. The slippery goop that coated his feet made Shera’s fingers tickle so much worse than he excepted.

“Hehehehehehe! Shera, that tickles! Hahahaha!” Kyle’s toes tried to scrunch and move, but Shera expanded to pin his toes back.

“On a scale of 1 to 10 with one being almost nothing at ten being unbearable, where is this at?”

“Hehehehe four! Hehehehe I can take it easily!”

Shera continued to run her fingers up and down Kyle’s feet, teasing his arches and his heels. Kyle continued to giggle for a solid ten minutes, enjoying Shera’s gooey hands coating him with her slime. That was until she hit a spot right in between where his toes and the balls of his feet connected.

“NYOAHAHAHAHAHAH! BLAHAPHAFPHFEALALLA! SHERANOAHAHAHAT THEREHEEHEHE! ANYWHERE BUT THERE! NYAHAHAHAHA!” Kyle’s head swung from side to side, as his feet tried to fight back, but Shera’s green goop was too strong.

“Interesting, and where are you at now?”

“PHFPHALAAHAHAHAHA SEVEN! NOMOREAHAHAHAHA! MAKEITSTOP!”

Shera tilted her head in confusion. “But a seven means you can take more? I should continue for more testing. Please bear with me.”

Shera rested her palms on the arches of Kyle’s soles while she let her fingers scratch and spider tickle Kyle’s weak spot. Kyle flailed his head, as that was the only spot he could move, as Shera tickled away at him. Despite this being a sensitive spot, Kyle was having a blast. His tears clouded his vision, but his face was pure ticklish mirth. Shera stayed in that spot for twenty minutes before finally giving Kyle a break. Sweat, drool, and tears soaked the floor under his head. Any of the fluids not coming from his head were absorbed by Shera’s body. Now that his eyes were open, Kyle could see that Shera’s color had changed from lime green to a deep blue. A worrying feeling accompanied that realization.

Something different touched his soles now. What felt like vibrating hairbrushes scrapped across his feet. Her amorphous hands changed into brushes with thousands of microfilaments attached. Kyle immediately erupted into ticklish laughter.

“BWAHAHAHAHA SEVEN AGAIN! HAHAHAHA! NYAHAHAOHOHOHO! SHERA PLEHEHEHEASE!”

“I see. So as bad as beneath the toes, but not worse.” Shera stated as a matter of fact while continuing to brush away.

“WHAHAHAHA! NOMORE! STAHAHAHAP! URISA AHAHALPAHAHAME!”

Shera kept up the abuse for another ten minutes, making Kyle shiver and shake from the torment. The healthy coating of slippery goo made the tickles even worse. His taut soles were already a bright red after only the short amount of time he had been in the lab. The computers made note of it.

Every decibel, every beg, every tear was recorded by Shera’s assortment of machines. It was almost dehumanizing for Kyle to be treated like a guinea pig, but also, it turned him on. To be tormented for an alien’s scientific experiment was making his member stiffen. Shera’s body adjusted to allow it, so as not to make him uncomfortable.

Deciding that she had tickled the arches and heels enough, Shera moved her hands turned brushes to the same sport as before. Kyle immediately screamed as the slimy bristles made contact.

“NAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH! TENTENTEN! STAAAHAHAHAHAP! SHERAAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO! MORE!!!!”

Shera continued to assault Kyle’s oh-so-sensitive spot beneath his toes, “More? But you said it was a ten? This is confusing. I must continue.

Kyle’s laughter mixed with sobs, “SHERA PLEAHAHAHASE! BREAK! FAUOHEAAHAHAHAHAHA WHAAHAHAHAH AAAAAAHHHHH! I’MGONNADIEEEAHAHAHAH!”

Shera kept tickling Kyle at this spot, ignoring his pleads. At some point, Kyle wanted to yell out the safeword, but his mind was so melted he couldn’t even think of it. All he could do was laugh and take the ticklish torment. For thirty minutes, Shera ignored Kyle, soaking in his laughter and tears as if they were sweet honey. Finally, after deciding that she had enough data, Shera removed her hands from Kyle’s tortured soles.

Kyle panted, “thank-thank you. Ha ha.”

“We are not done yet.” Shera shifted her slimy form, now having Kyle’s bare ass sticking out of her front, but leaving his head where it remained. His privates were also still inside Shera’s body. Two goo tendrils wrapped around his ankles.

“Oh no! Shera, please! Not there! Anywhere but there!” Kyle pleaded, knowing exactly where his sexy scientist tormenter planned to test next.

“But you said anywhere else while I was tickling your feet. This is anywhere else. Please do not confuse my instruments. I might have to punish you if you do.”

With her goo hands, Shera went directly to Kyle’s ass and thighs. Her fingers started by gently scratching his cheeks and inner thighs. The goop made it tickle worse than it normally would have.

“Heehehehehe! Shera no!! Hahaha! It’s a six! Please! Ahahaha! Just stay ahaha like that!”

Kyle couldn’t see it, but Shera had a curious glint in her eyes, like a mad scientist realizing they would get to dissect a long-extinct animal, “Why, what would happen if I changed it up, like this.”

Shera switched from scratched to kneading Kyle’s inner thighs and cheeks. She could feel his legs kick, so she tightened her grip on them. After all, she needed the data to be accurate.

“NOOOOHOHOHAHAHAHA! I’MSOOORRRRY! STAHAHAHAP! THAT’S MY WORST AHAHAHA SPAHAHAHAT! I’M BEGGING! AHAHAHAHNYAHAHA!” Kyle quickly slipped into silent laughter.

That was what Shera wanted to find. She wanted to find the single spot that would send Kyle to a fifteen out of ten. Happy with her experiment, she stayed there, tickling Kyle out of his mind. He would slip from screams for mercy to raucous laughter and then back to silent laughter. Black hair stuck to his red face as tears and drool drenched the floor. An hour of this went by, and due to the formula Kyle had been injected with, he was unable to pass out. Without stopping the ass tickling, Shera added another spot.

With her alien slime girl anatomy, she started to vibrate her lower body, but only in one specific spot. The head of Kyle’s painfully erect privates and cupped sack were assaulted by a powerful, but light vibration.

Kyle’s silent laughter became mixed with deep, sensual groans and moans. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOAHAHAHA! I CAN’T CUM AH HAH AAHNN LIKE THAT!”

“Good, the point is to see if keeping you on edge will make the tickling more effecting.”

Kyle sobbed, “IT DOES! AAAHNN AH HAH HAH! MERCY! BANANA!”

“That’s not the safeword, Kyle!”

“I FORGOT!”

“That sounds like a personal problem.”

Shera continued to tickle Kyle’s most private areas. Sending him into hysterics. The ship’s engine was definitely filled now, if it wasn’t already before. Kyle tried to wiggle free, but Shera’s body kept him tightly secured. All he could do was cry and laugh at his situation. Two hours passed of this tickling. It was all Kyle could think of now. His mind was broken, and he was fine with it. His eyes were nearly in the back of his skull and his tongue hung limply out of his mouth. Despite the pleas, he really was enjoying his time here.

Shera eventually stopped, but Kyle continued to laugh for a solid minute afterward. After he managed to stop, she did give him time to recover.

“On a scale of-“

Kyle interrupted, “Twenty!”

“Interesting. Let’s see if we can’t get it to fifty, shall we?”

“No please.” Kyle lacked the energy to fight back as Shera’s body morphed again

This time, Shera entirely engulfed Kyle before moving behind him. Smushed between her jiggly tits was his head, and he was happy to be there. His arms were curled above her globes, forcing them to be squished even closer to his head. Most of his torso stuck out of Shera’s body, but enough was plastered to her goo to keep him completely immobile. Both legs were spread slightly and bent at the knee, forcing his feet to stick out behind Shera. And last but not least, Kyle’s privates were completely submerged by a belt made of Shera’s goo.

Kyle noticed that Shera was no longer blue, but bright pink, “Wait, hehe, Shera. Can’t we talk this out?”

Shera patted Kyle on the head, “All I want to hear come out of your mouth now is your cute laughter and moans.”

Without giving him time to prepare, Shera struck. For his soles, she focused directly on that sweet spot on the balls of his feet with her goo brushes. Two slimy claws kneaded his thighs while another two dug deep into the hollows of his armpits. Little tentacles poked and prodded his ribs and sides, paying extra attention to the space between his ribs. The belt around his waist vibrated the same as before. Kyle tried to escape, but Shera’s goo was too sticky. He was trapped.

“WAAAHAHAHAHAHA! SHERANOOOOHOHOHOHO!” Kyle’s body shuddered before devolving into screeching laughter.

So many of his spots were assaulted at once that his mind went blank. He couldn’t even dip into silent laughter now. He was entirely ticklish screaming laughter and tears. Sadly, Kyle knew he wouldn’t be allowed to cum either. Shera was happy with her work. She successfully turned the ship's energy purifier into a perfect power source. While Kyle laughed away, Shera went back to work on the other non-tickling experiments she was working on, pretending to ignore Kyle’s pleading. She found it amusing to pretend she couldn’t hear him.

Another hour and a half passed as Kyle laughed away. Finally, however, Shera took pity on him. Her belt began a tight, slick, vibrating pump on Kyle’s aching erecting.

“NNNNGHHH CUMMING!” Kyle moaned as he blasted a powerful load into Shera’s goop.

Her body absorbed it like it was nothing, but she didn’t stop. She stopped pumping but kept the vibrations and tickling going.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ICAMESTAHAHAHAP! NOOHOHOAFIAGHERAUPAHGUERA” Now the laughter was incoherent sounds and begging.

Shera was having a blast. It was adorable watching Kyle forget his safe word as she tickled and teased away at him. Although he may have just been enjoying it too much to want to say it. It was hard to tell. She let Kyle cum a few more times over the last hour of her experiments, all the while, ignoring his pleads to stop. Finally, after six hours of intense tickle torture, Shera let Kyle slip from her body.

Kyle’s shivering, naked, and exhausted form slumped to the floor, “That was a fifty. I ha need ha a ha minute.”

Shera lay down on Kyle’s back, smashing her jiggly, gooey jugs into the back of his head, “Take all the time you need. I’ll stay right here.”

“Thank you.”

Little hands made of Shera’s body ran up and down Kyle’s back, giving him a nice massage. The pair stayed like this for some time, enjoying each other’s company. Kyle was beyond happy he agreed to stay.

And there's part 3! Hope y'all enjoy Kyle's "torment" by the resident scientist goo girl. Part 4 coming sometime this week. I also have 2 one-shots ready to go whenever. If anybody wants their own story then I do take commissions.

you're welcome. I'm glad y'all are enjoying it. There's plenty more to come. Might as well just turn this into a novel at this point

This is the 1st time I ever came Back online for the next part of a story.

glad I could be a first then. There's plenty more where that came from coming soon.

Woah, loved this one! It’s been so long since a good slimegirl tickling story.

People really underestimate what you can do when with monster girls. I plan on doing many a one-shot with a multitude of them.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back