• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Manners on a Plane/Tickling?

edwardscorey28

I just read an article in the Wall Street Journal about manners and lack of respect for personal space. I know some people put their feet up for different reasons, but what percentage put them up there to get tickled? For the record I still think it’s rude as heck.

What percentage? I would guess it's around 0.000000000000000000000000000001%.

I just read an article in the Wall Street Journal about manners and lack of respect for personal space. I know some people put their feet up for different reasons, but what percentage put them up there to get tickled? For the record I still think it’s rude as heck.

I think many of us on this site would automatically think of tickling in that scenario because that's what we're into. But for most people it wouldn't even cross their minds. They'd just be like, "What the hell! Get your dirty feet away from me."

Hmmmm, planes are too crowded to put feet up haha
But I admit I take my shoes off at the cinema and hope someone gets distracted by them and unable to watch the movie properly.
Is that rude/mean? ;) ooops.

Dunno. My take is, if you did that to a persons feet, you'd be reported to the stewardesses, and you'd be making a landing at the nearest airport. Then you'd be led off by law enforcement on "assault" charges. Sorry to be so down on it, but.....

Hmmmm, planes are too crowded to put feet up haha
But I admit I take my shoes off at the cinema and hope someone gets distracted by them and unable to watch the movie properly.
Is that rude/mean? ;) ooops.

Let me know when youre going to your next movie. :thumbsup:

I think many of us on this site would automatically think of tickling in that scenario because that's what we're into. But for most people it wouldn't even cross their minds. They'd just be like, "What the hell! Get your dirty feet away from me."

This....

Honestly, I hope no one on this site is putting their bare feet up on someone else's seat in the hopes of being tickled. It's extremely rude and very weird/creepy, and this is coming from a guy with a foot fetish. Even if a beautiful girl sitting behind me put her feet up in my seat, I'd turn around and ask her to move them. You never know how a stranger is going to react to being touched by a random stranger in public, or by having their bare feet touched or tickled. In today's day and age, you can get in A LOT of trouble for that.

Moral of the story: don't stick your feet near normies, and don't tickle normies without permission.

To answer your question, I'm prettyvsure most people don't go around thinking about tickling people or tickling their feet on a daily basis, and bare feet usually invoke a disgusted response before invoking any other type of reaction, so as someone else said above, probably a 0.0000001% chance of someone hoping to be tickled.

Putting their feet up in a plane? No, that's out of line, as many have commented. But I do love it when a cute girl with sexy feet slips off her shoes subtly on the floor or under the seat in front of her. Think I can recall only twice ever in my row on a flight that were notable. One girl had cute little bare feet.Nothing rude, one could barely glimpse them. But it was fun to notice and wonder if she was ticklish.

The other time a girl was wearing nylons and slipped her shoes off, which I always love. But then for a bit of the flight she crossed one leg under the other so she was sitting on it. Her tempting little silky sole drove me CRAZY. I had the aisle seat, she had the window, and the middle was empty. So this was not right next to me, it was a space over. Her being a total stranger I decided not to risk even a single stroke. But she was HOT and oh man it was tempting! I probably thought it over 500 times before she changed position and the opportunity was gone. I just tried not to stare, wondering furiously if this was the opening of a lifetime. Would a quick tickle or fun comment start the ball rolling, her giggling, and lead to romance? But discretion won out. I never moved or said a word.

I will add that in later years, when I finally got a girlfriend and later a wife who were ticklish and let me tickle, I was able to pull off a few fun in-flight escapades where I trapped her cute little foot and tickled, trying to find the line to drive her crazy but NOT make a sound or draw any attention.

Honestly, I hope no one on this site is putting their bare feet up on someone else's seat in the hopes of being tickled. It's extremely rude and very weird/creepy, and this is coming from a guy with a foot fetish. Even if a beautiful girl sitting behind me put her feet up in my seat, I'd turn around and ask her to move them. You never know how a stranger is going to react to being touched by a random stranger in public, or by having their bare feet touched or tickled. In today's day and age, you can get in A LOT of trouble for that.

Moral of the story: don't stick your feet near normies, and don't tickle normies without permission.

To answer your question, I'm prettyvsure most people don't go around thinking about tickling people or tickling their feet on a daily basis, and bare feet usually invoke a disgusted response before invoking any other type of reaction, so as someone else said above, probably a 0.0000001% chance of someone hoping to be tickled.

Putting their feet up in a plane? No, that's out of line, as many have commented. But I do love it when a cute girl with sexy feet slips off her shoes subtly on the floor or under the seat in front of her. Think I can recall only twice ever in my row on a flight that were notable. One girl had cute little bare feet.Nothing rude, one could barely glimpse them. But it was fun to notice and wonder if she was ticklish.

The other time a girl was wearing nylons and slipped her shoes off, which I always love. But then for a bit of the flight she crossed one leg under the other so she was sitting on it. Her tempting little silky sole drove me CRAZY. I had the aisle seat, she had the window, and the middle was empty. So this was not right next to me, it was a space over. Her being a total stranger I decided not to risk even a single stroke. But she was HOT and oh man it was tempting! I probably thought it over 500 times before she changed position and the opportunity was gone. I just tried not to stare, wondering furiously if this was the opening of a lifetime. Would a quick tickle or fun comment start the ball rolling, her giggling, and lead to romance? But discretion won out. I never moved or said a word.

I will add that in later years, when I finally got a girlfriend and later a wife who were ticklish and let me tickle, I was able to pull off a few fun in-flight escapades where I trapped her cute little foot and tickled, trying to find the line to drive her crazy but NOT make a sound or draw any attention.

Here's what happened to me on an airplane once upon a time several decades ago. This is the link: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?305431-Airplane-Interlude-c-1977&highlight=libertine

but if anyone can't be bothered to click it, here's the story.

----------------------------------------------------

Airplane Interlude, c. 1977

Originally written as a reply in another 'Main forum' thread but maybe it belongs here too. It happened many years ago, I was in my early 20s, had abundant hair in those bygone days and in retrospect was better looking than I gave myself credit for.

I did a fair bit of transatlantic flying in the mid-70s to mid 80s and while more or less the same situation happened a couple of times with other girls and without any rancour on their part, the best occasion and most elaborate occurred when one summer I happened to be seated in the same row as an attractive blonde in her (I guess) mid to late twenties. Economy, very little legroom, and after a bit of wine and a pleasant chat I suggested that if she was uncomfortable she was welcome to stretch her bare legs (she was in jean shorts) over the empty seat between us and rest them on mine, under a blanket, and sleep a bit since there were still several hours to London.

She agreed quite happily, slipped her sandals from her red-nailed feet (I remember the shade) and did so. Well...

It was a pleasantly libidinous era, before two incurable diseases and creeping puritanism in daily life arrived on the scene. Also airline flight was a bit less 'universal' in those days, and there were goodie bags with various samples, including moisturiser in the seatback pockets. Yes, that's where this is all going. I reached under the blanket and gently rubbed her feet as an appetiser, and she sighed happily and giggled as I used my nails very gently. But she was aware we were in public, and smiled complicitly at me to pace things. I reached for the moisturiser, showed her, and interrogatively raised an eyebrow. She made a purring noise, so I continued.

Then I felt it was time to make her writhe and giggle gently, so increased the pace, using my nails on various parts of her lotioned feet and toes. She opened her eyes, met mine, and moved quietly and spasmodically during the exploration, occasionally catching her breath, or grasping her armrest or looking ceilingward to collect herself; I'd stop when she did so, and in those intervals sometime her toes would 'wander'. I'd also tighten my grip on one of her ankles or both, and feel her brace herself for what she knew was coming next. But keep in mind we were in a very public place, surrounded by people in adjacent seats, and neither of us wanted to disturb anyone and have a stewardess come to ask what was going on. Think of it as having sex under a blanket- one doesn't wish to be interrupted so a great deal of subtle technique is necessary. Anyway, after a pleasant half hour or so we sensed it was time to quit. She smiled, rested the sole of her foot somewhere extremely interesting, (and interested) moved it gently back and forth once or twice, winked, smiled, and sat up again. It was then I noticed her engagement ring- quite a rock actually.

I only knew her first name and over four decades later have forgotten it. We did not exchange contact details in that primitive pre-internet age, and anyway she was 'promis'd to another'. But I haven't forgotten the occasion and hope both her life and marriage were happy. I guess she'd be in her late 60s now.

'Where have all the flowers gone...'

People today are too uptight. Unless your feet stink or you're sticking them in someone's face, I don't consider it rude at all. A person pays for their ticket, why shouldn't they be comfortable?

Hats off again to Libertine. I remember your prior sharing of that story, sir, and how I LOVED everything about it. But I had forgotten the details. Thanks much for reminding, indeed, reposting. Masterfully handled - and written.

I would remember an experience like that for the rest of my days. The rare moments when fantasies actually do come true are incredibly precious. I have but a few, and count myself extremely fortunate for them.

People today are too uptight. Unless your feet stink or you're sticking them in someone's face, I don't consider it rude at all. A person pays for their ticket, why shouldn't they be comfortable?

Putting your feet up on the seat is near someone's head/face. Most people who don't have a foot fetish don't want to turn their head and be greeted by someone's bare feet right next to them. And you're right. People do pay for their ticket and should be comfortable so why should someone have to deal with someone else's feet in their space. People like having their own space. Airplanes are too small for that nonsense.

I dont have a problem with Libertine's story because one, you politely offered and she put her feet in your space. And two, it sounds like she was into it with the lotion and massaging and everything, plus you did ask for permission/offer. Not creepy compared to random surprise foot tickles on a total stranger.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back