Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

12/2/2022

Check out the TMF Welcome forum for a place to introduce yourself to us!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Smile Magic Forest: Wrong Turn:(Fs/M*ElfBoy)

TTEB.png

Poor Aithlin didn't mean to walk in on the female ork tribe's bathing waterfall, honest. It was those damn fairies again! Always playing tricks on him.

After the adorable elf boy was able escape the clutched of the fowl wizard, he was able to make his way back to the path, and continue on his adventure.He felt good, like he had survived the worse of it and nothing could stop him now!

…Pfff

Aithlin didn't get far though, running into his old friends the fairies. The very same ones who got him stuck in that quick sand only nights ago. They falsely apologized for the tricks they and torments they put him through and were hoping they could make it up to him.

"We probably sent you on like, one heck of a detour, huh elf boy? Well I'll let you in on a little secret! If you go past those bushes you'll find a short cut that will put you ahead of schedule! hehe!"

The hot elf's eyes lit ups clearly falling for their crap once more. Poor Aithlin just never learns. A point that would be made painfully clear as he ripped the bush away to reveal, not the path, but an entire tribe of gorgeous ork women. Their stunning bodies naked and as they basked in the spring water.

They all stared at him with a look of shock until it slowly gave way to mischief. Aithlin tried to make a slow retreat, but was pushed into the preverbal spot-light by those evil flying bitches. They watched as the elf boy was grabbed and tickled by all of them. ~
    ---
    More on Patreon
    https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
    Twitter
    https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
    Shop
    https://society6.com/nerve

Always love your work and your imagination. I might have missed it, is the story about the wizard up anywhere? Also curious if there’ll be dialogue in the picture at some point. Keep up the sexy work!

Blog Entries
    Fine drawing! I envy him!
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Quote Originally Posted by Amistad View Post
    Always love your work and your imagination. I might have missed it, is the story about the wizard up anywhere? Also curious if there’ll be dialogue in the picture at some point. Keep up the sexy work!
    I'll have to see. That one may be lost in the archive. But I'll have to see.

Yeah yeah, "poor" elf-boy.

Blog Entries
    Wow!!

Excellent, as usual!

Blog Entries
    Really beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

R
    --
    Erotic Tickling Sex Games for Couples - CRAZY CORONA DISCOUNT NOW RUNNING!!
    Erotic Tickling Comics
    Hypnorotic Erotic Tickling JOI

A crazy hot erotic audio JOI experience featuring a magical dance studio where the customers helplessly dance out of their clothing and into the tickling fingers of their eager lesbian instructor!

--