• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Athlete Ticklers/Ticklees

I hate threads like these...

You know, the ones that stick in your head, and make you keep coming up with more, new answers, against your will! :)

Here are a few others I'll add to my original "be-all, end-all" answer of Anna Kournikova...

Ice Skaters: Oksana Baiul, Dorothy Hamill and, of course, Katerina Witt

Skier, Picabu Street

Gymnast, Mary Lou Retton

Diver, Wendy O’Williams: she was on the U.S. diving team in the '84 or '88 Olympics, I believe. Somethin' 'bout that girl has stuck in my head ever since!

Actually, Martina Hingis is kinda cute as well. Anyone seen Anna Kournikova's feet? They're gorgeous! I think she doesn't need to play tennis any more!

Execmail, I agree on Katerina Witt and Picabo Street. I read here how Katerina's coach would tickle her feet if she screwed up in practice or did something silly. In an ESPN magazine an issue ago there was a Got Milk picture of tennis players Chris Evert, Monica Seles, and Mary Joe Fernandez lounging barefoot which of course got my imagination going. I'd like to add pole vaulter Stacy Dragila to the list, those midriff baring outfits and long legs are captivating. I love these lists, new names keep popping up, peace.......B.

Tara Lipinski!

Actually, I could probably cite Tara as my top contender in the "Most Unattractive Person You'd Like To Tickle" category, too. Also, Michelle Kwan. Both have those deliriously delicious bubble-butts that seem to stem from ice-skating. Come to think of it, seeing Tara and Michelle tickle-torture each other would be the ultimate, as they already have quite a rivalry. I'm certain neither would hold back. There was a picture of Tara in a Santa hat in an issue of the magazine, REDBOOK awhile back. She's sitting on the floor with her legs spread, facing the camera and barefoot, and she has the cutest, almost cartoonish footsies I think I've ever seen!

When I was a young guy, 22 or 23, back in the 70's, I always wanted to tickle Chris Evert and Traci Austin.
I would have loved to hear those two gals laughinb like mad while I tickled their feet.:)

Not sure if this has been touched on.
We talk of athletes, but how about the cheer squads? Ever wanted to tickle your high school cheerleaders? How about the cheer squads in college, or for a pro team?

I'd love to tickle the Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleaders, the SeaGals, and my hometown Outriders. Some of these ladies look like they need some good tickles.

:firedevil

I think I'd love to tickle Serena Williams. She seems like she'd be cursing and making threats the entire time, until she gets broken and begs to be let free.

My feet are my worst spot, who would i allow to torture me? :) I would love to be tickled by Michelle Mcool, Gail Kim, Martina Hingas and Jullian Michaels....heck, lets make it one big tickle party

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back