• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elvira, MAYBE

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
OK, I will say up front that there's no direct tickling here, and I was way more obsessive about this than I should have been, but sometimes we take what we can get.

I just saw Elvira's Haunted Hills starring Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (Cassandra Peterson).

So ok, while Elvira might be like, I don't know, 70 now, she still has great legs. And there's a scene early in the film where she whips off a boot and puts her foot on a guy in a coach; he begins to rub said foot.

Now I get really patholigically obsessive. While he strokes her foot Elvira has pretty much a blank look on her face. But just as the guy runs his fingers over her arch and under her foot her eyes widen ever so slightly and the tiniest, almost unnoticable upturn of her mouth, like the beginning of an unconscious smile that never quite makes it... and then there's a cut. Yeah, I even watched it back in slo mo and did a freeze frame as well.

So, it looks like Elvira might be rather ticklish. Touch her foot on the top & sides, no problem. But just touch her arch - not tickle, not "rake your nails across" - but only touch, and she gets a little nervous. No actual tickling, but still, perhaps a potential warning sign for those of us 'in the know'.

And for underarm folk, she's put on the rack. Again, no tickling.

And with that I realize I really must get a life. Maybe pottery classes......

I'd like to tickle Elvira

First of all I think Elvira/Casandra is in her lat 40's or early 50's, and along with being a great set of legs she has a great set of tit's too. Infact I'd love to tie her between to pillars and tickle her sides just to watch her jume up and down. Get it ?

On a related topic...

Back about 1986 or 1987, Elvira had a syndicated TV show where she showed really, really, cheesy horror films. One in particular, who's title I can't remember, was about a podiatrist. Yes, a podiatrist, who turns into a serial killer. (One woman is killed buy having her big toe stuck in a lamp socket.) Well, Elvira made several foot-related jokes. One of which was a treatment for corns, involving one of the regular characters rubbing canned corn on her fishnet-stockinged foot. I rememeber her looking nervously pensive as the guy rubbed the kernals on her foot, as if she were concentrating on it not tickling.
Later in the show was the finale. She told a bad joke and said "Sometimes I tickle myself", after which she reached down to her uncovered foot, scrabbled her long nails on her instep, and smilingly said "Tickle! Tickle!".
So I would believe there has to be something going on with her feet being sensitive. Her real name is Cassandra Petersen, and maybe there is already some info about her on one of the celebrity lists.

Nice post Oddjob. It did a good job of stirring my failing memory!

Rasputin

Ok..Here goes..

The name of the cheesey horror flim was "Dr.Heckle and Mr.Hype".
Oliver Reed played the serial podiatrist. Across the hall from his office was a doctor who specialized in "accu-tickling". It was obviously heavily edited, and I haven't seen this film since. Amazing what I can remember....And can't..

Rasputin,

Sorry - I have to correct you a little on that. The "tickle myself" comment was made by her while introducing a film called "Pigs" which gave her the link for the comment. I remember this and the canned corn incident as anything Elvira did that was foot related was instantly engraved on my brain somewhere.

The films she introduced are listed here

Interesting post on the possibility of her being ticklish - if only.

Quiller

I remember seeing Elvira host the movie "Pigs", and the tickle comment. Though I can't believe I still remember this bit cause it was maybe 18 seconds long. It starts with her doing "this little piggie" on herself, then says how they really tickle her.

Drew

There was something about an Elvira scene awhile ago. The way I'm remembering the scene is that someone else was doing something to her foot, then she jumped a little and said something like "ooohhh, tickle, tickle," as if the other person accidentally tickled her.

This is probably the same scene, but could be a different one.

hmmmmm

I would love to have Elvira tickle ME!! She has these extremely long nails that would surely "work their magic" on my feet and everywhere else. oh well, a girl's gonna dream......

I remeber...

...one halloween when this guy in a Devil costume slid the tip of his tail up her belly and between her boobs, and she giggled. Real or is it just for show ? Do you realy care it was very sexy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back