• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

games yall are into?

EvilTicklez

TMF Novice
Hey everyone, i just found this forum and thought it was fun so I wanted to take part in it. Some of the games I enjoy are the Halo series, I think Halo Combat Evolved was my favorite. Resident evil series, either Resident evil 5 or Resident evil Village are my favorite. the mortal Kombat series, either MK9 or MK vs DC was my favorite, pokemon. im currently re playing through Heart gold but i think Emerald is my favorite, and an old old game i enjoyed as a kid was Delta force Black hawk down. What games are you guys into?? i would love to hear from you all and possiblyone day maybe we could all jump into a few games together!!!

if youre reading this, Have a fantastic day!!!!!

For me bud, I will try anything rpg based, whether that means tactical, jpg even deck building base, pretty much willing to give anything ago! Spent ridiculous amount of hours on Skyrim, think I have like a book full of character builds and currently enjoying playing hogwarts legacy, even thou it’s character building is not that in-depth but I am still enjoying it

Fallout, Persona, Shadowrun, Balder's Gate, GTA, Red Dead, are some of my most beloved games. Ones that have had me coming back to play multiple times.

I’m not overly exciting in my gaming.

My switch is basically for Animal Crossing.

My XBOX: Disney Dreamlight Valley, Fortnite, Jedi Survivor, and Hogwarts Legacy

I've been playing Star Trek Online and it's fantastic. It's free to play and if you just want to do the story missions you don't need to sink any money into it because you can earn different ships and tech as you level up but if you want to play with a specific ship like the Galaxy or Intrepid class you can buy it and make your own build.

I'm a big Nintendo guy. So things like Mario and Pokemon games, I'm super into. Some franchises just stand the test of time, and those are two of them. Don't care how old I get, I'll never get tired of those games. And I've been enjoying the heck outta Switch Online now that they added N64 games. Lots of great childhood memories. Mario games, Pokemon games, and games like StarFox and F-Zero.

Other games I enjoy playing in my spare time: GTA(mainly San Andreas and V), Saints Row(mainly 1 and 2), Halo, Call of Duty, Madden, and there are a couple Sonic games that I still enjoy replaying. Mainly Sonic Adventure 1 & Sonic Adventure 2.

My favorite types of games are those with a damn good storyline and interesting characters. Lore, world building, even material outside of the games such as comics, books, etc.

Definitely Italy a huge Halo fan but love RPGs as well.

So the last games I can recall finishing in the last 6 months have been Atomic Heart and Pong Quest. Not sure what that says about me, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I try to be versatile when it comes to the types of games I play, lately it’s been Party Animals, Lethal Company and Hawked, all of which pretty new but fun lol

Yea I've seen Lethal Company streams but it echoes Among Us vibes in my opinion. I usually keep coming back around to The Surge series, Sniper Elite 4, Carmageddon Max Damage, and Postal 2. At least that's what my playtime indicates.

Baldur's Gate 3 is my focus right now. It's the first turn-based RPG I've played in a while, but it's good.

Minecraft; GTA 5 is an all-time favourite, and I've been thoroughly enjoying Red Dead Redemption 2 (at 21% progress). I also play League of Legends and Dead by Daylight on and off, but multiplayer games can get really lonely without friends, and I don't have any friends to play those with.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back