• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who wishes they never got the tickle fixation?

Thanks for the question, natscott6282. I’ve definitely thought about what life would be like without this fixation on tickling, but I always seem to come back to it with an appreciative mindset. In many ways I think this question is like asking someone who only loves vanilla ice cream to try and imagine a world where vanilla ice cream doesn’t exist. That would be a very sad world indeed for this person. Imagining a world where I don’t get turned on by tickling is like that lost, no vanilla ice cream, world. As I get older (in my 50s now) I am continually learning to be kind to myself and be kind with those parts of myself that are sexual and sexually turned on by certain things. We’re all human. We’re animals. We’re part of nature. We are sexual beings. We crave connection with others. Tickling is a part of that connection. A huge part if you are a tickle fetishist. It is a beautiful thing when you stop and take it all in in its entirety. As long as consenting adults are saying yes to the tickling and all parties are enjoying themselves, I say, embrace this tickling fetish and enjoy all the fun and laughter it brings into the world. Hope that helps. Thanks again for the question. TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

I love this response!
I've never felt that my tickling fetish was a burden. I first realized I loved tickling men when I was 5 years old, but didn't connect with the sexual nature of the interest until years later. This meant I could tickle other guys playfully without the pretense of sexual enactment.

In fact, while I allowed myself to tickle other male friends while growing up, my gayness was hidden. That part of myself did not get expressed until I was in my 20's. This meant that I could enjoy tickling another guy platonically and tickle other guys with the intent of consensual sex--usually with the other guy being tickled to orgasm (my fav sexual tickle activity).

My only issues with tickling seem to be twofold: 1) the time investment needed for a consensual good experience and 2) some bad actors making it tougher.

I like to take the time to form a friendship with another man before tickling him. Trust is a major concern and I want to be certain the lee comes back (if he's a good guy). I'd been learning of some guys taking advantage of tied up guys and going beyond what was agreed to. It makes it tougher for me to connect with other men when those particular men have been assaulted and won't believe I'll respect limits.

Otherwise, I've no problem with my tickling fetish or even expressing it publicly when asked or in the right situations.

Maybe your early life tickling of other boys than men was because you secretly were attracted to them? I wonder if those same boys and men you once platonically tickled are the same types you would now feel attracted towards?

Maybe your early life tickling of other boys than men was because you secretly were attracted to them? I wonder if those same boys and men you once platonically tickled are the same types you would now feel attracted towards?

My early life of tickling other boys when I myself was a boy was because I loved the act of tickling. My sexual attraction of tickling was and is only with adult men.

It's completely possible for a man to engage in tickling as a playful activity and as a sexual activity separately. Believing otherwise practically condemns all parents who playfully tickle their children and then engage in tickling as foreplay for sex. I think the vast majority of parents know the difference between the two, and those with tickling fetishes can distinguish it also. The exceptions are those persons who admit they only engage in tickling as a sexual endeavor.

My early life of tickling other boys when I myself was a boy was because I loved the act of tickling. My sexual attraction of tickling was and is only with adult men.

It's completely possible for a man to engage in tickling as a playful activity and as a sexual activity separately. Believing otherwise practically condemns all parents who playfully tickle their children and then engage in tickling as foreplay for sex. I think the vast majority of parents know the difference between the two, and those with tickling fetishes can distinguish it also. The exceptions are those persons who admit they only engage in tickling as a sexual endeavor.

Exactly.

We live in an enlightened age so there's nothing wrong with being gay. It's a hormonal attraction rather than a 'lifestyle choice'. I've been a professional actor for my entire working life so have known and worked with many homosexuals over the past half century in many countries and two continents. My first Equity job in the late 1970s was the lead in a play called Equus and involved a nude scene with the clothed older man playing my psychiatrist. He was gay and there wasn't the slightest hint of impropriety on his part onstage or off and since he was the one who auditioned and hired me, I still remember him and his partner with gratitude and affection. Both long-deceased now, they'd met while serving in the Royal Navy (where else?!) during WW2 and had been together ever since.

But because it's sexual to me, I'd never tickle anyone to whom I wasn't attracted, and that means 'womanly' females only.

For that reason, my 'undoubtedly completely incorrect' opinion means that I believe anyone engaging in m/m or enjoying the thought of it is either gay, bi or at very least bicurious.

I love this response!
I've never felt that my tickling fetish was a burden. I first realized I loved tickling men when I was 5 years old, but didn't connect with the sexual nature of the interest until years later. This meant I could tickle other guys playfully without the pretense of sexual enactment.

In fact, while I allowed myself to tickle other male friends while growing up, my gayness was hidden. That part of myself did not get expressed until I was in my 20's. This meant that I could enjoy tickling another guy platonically and tickle other guys with the intent of consensual sex--usually with the other guy being tickled to orgasm (my fav sexual tickle activity).

My only issues with tickling seem to be twofold: 1) the time investment needed for a consensual good experience and 2) some bad actors making it tougher.

I like to take the time to form a friendship with another man before tickling him. Trust is a major concern and I want to be certain the lee comes back (if he's a good guy). I'd been learning of some guys taking advantage of tied up guys and going beyond what was agreed to. It makes it tougher for me to connect with other men when those particular men have been assaulted and won't believe I'll respect limits.

Otherwise, I've no problem with my tickling fetish or even expressing it publicly when asked or in the right situations.

Thanks kucheeku for the kind words and sharing what you did. Wishing you many wonderful tickling experiences with only ‘good actors’ :) Have a great Saturday! TLM https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

... I'm not sure.

My initial response was, "Absolutely!" For my whole life, this kink has brought me waaay more frustration than happiness.

But then I reflected. I actually HAVE gotten lucky. After years of lonely dreaming, I got divorced and then tried harder for more complete happiness, including the fetish. Actually found a few women who indulged me. Married the best (by far), and have been fortunate to enjoy many great T sessions.

But less and less over the years. Life happens. Kids, stress, etc. I learned that having actually gotten to live some of my fantasies makes it even more frustrating when that's taken away. I want to tickle my wife EVERY DAY. I want so badly to tie her up. We could be having so much fun! But that's my dream, not hers. So it hardly ever happens.

Then I reflected even further. Without the fetish, I might have had the same experience. If I wasn't into tickling, I'd still be mad about vanilla sex. And I might feel just as frustrated to have had phenomenal moments, but too few and far between. Mostly just wishing I could be having more. Life is short. I want to enjoy it as much as possible. But my reality has always been that's the rare exception. So maybe I've been wrong in blaming the fetish. I might be just wired to be incredibly lustful, and frustrated that I only get to play occasionally and briefly.

Yes and no. In the grand scheme of fetishes to have, this one is relatively mild and harmless, so I would much rather be into tickling than other things. BUT, if I had the ability not to have it, than I probably would. As much as I have enjoyed most of the sessions with people that I have had, its overall brought me more frustration than happiness.

I read a few responses and this question is fascinating it truly is, when I think back, I guess no, not really, don’t get me wrong when I was a kid growing up, it confused the hell out of me, when I didn’t understand it. I would just get these impulses to tickle weather at a time it was family members or high school/college friends.

And I admit sometimes this lead me too feeling a little awkward at times or to be put in a few strange situations or moments with friends, but then when I found the ATF (Anime Tickling Forum) at the time, and discover their were other kids out there just as geeky and into tickling like myself. It started to open doors, for me to express myself, whether that was by role playing on msn groups at the time, or writing. And then I started to indulge myself with reading all sorts of tickling fan fiction or searching for tickling art work. It was quite liberating and I have never looked back since.

I suppose for me, because it was something I came in contact with from an early age, I spent most of my life accepting, I am who I am and I like what I like, and I wouldn’t change it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back