• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What went through your mind the first time you saw tickling online

tickleteasing

Verified
Not so much a community but like the first time you found tickle videos existed and tickle erotica existed. Describe the first few days LOL

I simply couldn’t believe it. There was loads of stuff and I was in shock!

just fireworks... I was there just dumbly staring as I took it in, my poor lil brain couldn't handle it at the time lol just pics even, had the same affect when I found my first tickle vid lmao

Having lived through the magazine, VHS tape, CD, and dial-up alt.***.ticking newsgroups era, my reaction was "it's about fucking time"!

I was 17. It was 2000. I found the Ana tickling website. I figured, “well, if this is it, good enough!!”

The first time I saw tickling and got excited by it was in that movie "The Tuxedo" with Jackie Chan. Right towards the end of the movie with Jennifer Love Hewitt I believe, there is a scene where he has an insect trapped under a glass and he is sliding the shot glass looking thing all over her body. At one point he moves it up to her neck and her face scrunches up and she starts giggling. I immediately felt hot throughout my body and very strange. Believe this was also the first time I became aware of getting aroused and my own sexuality.

Don't remember what happened from there, but the first time I looked for tickling online, I found the Tickletheater, and the first picture I found was a picture of Beast Boy as an octopus in the training room tickling Raven's bare feet and she was laughing her head off. I couldn't believe there was so much tickling content in one place and I couldn't believe tickling was a fetish and other people were into something similar to me.

It was around 1997, I was 22 and I knew that a whole new world had just opened up for me.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I think I found the videos first in adult stores I didn't get a computer until at least in 2004.

It was in 1999. I was 49. I thought, "Damn! I was born thirty years too early." :D

The first day I had access to the internet during October of 1997 I specifically looked for femdom tickling and I found a site with stories.

Paragon Video and FM Concepts. I still remember the websites. Haha. I don't remember how or what I felt though.

In the computer lab at college... I couldn't speak! I couldn't swallow - my mouth so dry and my heart was racing. My fingers trembled so much I could barely click the mouse

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back