• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verbal Taunting During Tickling

When I'm not being a 'bully' :) I can be totally 'innocent' as well.

Like, when the person begins jumping and squirming around, sometimes its fun to say:

"Oh, my! What's the matter?" Or, "Is there something wrong?" As if I have NO idea why the ticklee could find it necessary to jerk, squirm, or buck under my fingers.

Some of my favorites:

1) But you're so ticklish, why would I stop tickling you.
2)Is that laughter I hear? Is someone ticklish?
3)Since you're all tied up and helpless, "tickle, tickle"
4)Admit it, you like being tickled don't you.
5)Awww, did I find a ticklish spot?

Oh my, I think if I someone stuck their tongue out at me like that, after I'd mentioned 'putting them through their paces', I'd be inclined to turn up the intensity a couple notches :).

Yeah well I know karate and I’m not scared :p

Yeah well I know karate and I’m not scared :p

From your posts and replies, you sound very confident and intelligent. I appreciate your responses. But I wouldn't try to scare you, unless you wanted to be...
I was just mentioning potential consequence for someone's bratty, 'sticking out their tongue' behavior :) Who knows, maybe I know karate too!

Tons!
"Now young lady, you're gonna get tickled. I'm gonna use ONE finger, just ONE finger. But you're not allowed to beg. Every time you do, I add another finger. All you have to do is last 60 seconds - 1 little minute without begging. But we both know you're not gonna make it, don't we. I think you Like getting tickled. ...Yes ya do - or else you wouldn't beg so much. Alright, here we go. And don't beg or the minute starts over. And so help me those nipples better not get hard. That clit better not get stiff. And if those panties get wet, well... you'll Really get in trouble Then."

After a while,
"Do you...LIKE getting tickled? Are you sure? Do you want me to stop? You do? Well... I donno... If you want me to stop say 'I love it when you pull on my nipples.' C'mon, say it. No? How about, 'Daddy, please bend me over and spank me'? Well? Alright, how about 'I crave your cum, I gotta have it all the time'? No? How 'bout just 'Please Daddy'? No? Well I guess you want to get tickled some more then.

I really when the teasing is verbal on both sides, things like "oh, if you want me to stop tickling here raise your hand" while you're tied up or someone telling me how helpless I am to stop it while they keep tickling. But "both sides" as in, the ler making me say things in order for them to stop or to switch spots, something like "tell me you're my tickle toy" or "beg me in french" are really hot. But the biggest turn on for me is verbal teasing like "someone is enjoying it, eh? Your little friend wants to say hi" or "admit you love being tickled and I might make this more pleasurable", those make me go absolutely crazy

It's definitely a turn on for me. No "tickle talk" during tickling I find to be very boring. I get aroused when the ler says how ticklish I am, or how much she loves to tickle me.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back