• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drew Barrymore

todd30

TMF Expert
Listening to the Howard Stern show this morning and they play a game every Friday with National Enquirer gossip columnist Mike Walker called the "gossip game". Anyway make gives Howard and the gang four stories and one of them is false and they have to guess which one is false. The first story is and I kid you not. "Drew Barrymore loves laughter so much that she has hired a person to tickle her once a week". It turns out it was one of the true stories.Anybody want to apply for that job.

Drew on Bravo

Was flipping through the channels and came to a screeching halt on Bravo's "Inside The Actor's Studio" because of reading this thread earlier and seeing Drew Barrymore being interviewed. The host, James Lipton, was rifling out his usual list of boring questions, and when "what turns you on?" came up, Drew's immediate and heartfelt response was "laughter"! I personally never understood the attraction to Drew Barrymore, but after hearing all this, I say she's lookn' damned good to me right now.

todd30 said:
"Drew Barrymore loves laughter so much that she has hired a person to tickle her once a week".

Oh my goodness! :eek:
She is such a cutie and I like her feet! It would be great if someone of the videoproducers asks her if she wants to do a tickling video! :D Then she needs not to pay for it, she would get money for it and a lot of people would buy this video. It would be the first video with a famous actress.
What do you think?

If not, someone could install a hiden camera in her house. *hrhr* :devil2:

damn if she made a tickle video, it would sell like hotcakes!!!

and damn, i'd pay her to tickle her feet!!!

sounds like one of those really easy jobs celebs and musicians hire for that pay a ton.

like for example i've heard stories that most rappers have about 2 people that roll their joints for them and make roughly $70,000 a year not counting tips.

Ok, but...

If someone from the TMF gets the job, the least he could do is to write a weekly review of what he did to her. ;)
I don't know if this is actually true, but if it is, I definitively love Drew. She's cute, crazy and obviously ticklish...
Drew... will you marry me ? (Who knows, maybe she's also member of the TMF).

Oblesklk said:
There may actually be truth to this. Dunno about the "hiring someone to come in and tickle" portion, but she does at least enjoy being tickled.

I believe it. I actually met someone at NEST 2000 who would go to NYC on occassions and have a 30 minute ticklng session with a therapist, and of course The Laugher has done his own study with the help of a therapist on tickling and its effect on his seratonin levels.

I've never been a big fan of Drew Barrymore. She doens't strike me as being a very good actress and I think she keeps getting roles because of the Barrymore name. But I have to admit that the recent news of DB possibly being a ticklephile, makes her much more interesting.

I've been thinking that if I ever get my autobiography finished, I will have Drew play my character. at least the tickling scenes won't bother her. Who knows, it might draw her here!:D :D

crydun said:
Who knows, it might draw her here!:D :D

I thought Drew70 WAS Drew Barrymore! So Max Speer isn't really Britney Spears? Dang.

jesus

does she enjoyed being tickled or what? a very devious thing, keeping this kind of information from the rest of us...someone has to know. if you know what she said in that interview then, speak up man! be a hero, dammit....yeah

Oddjob0226 said:
I thought Drew70 WAS Drew Barrymore! So Max Speer isn't really Britney Spears? Dang.

Nope, he's actually renowned German thespian Maximillian Schell.

I'd do the job for free; where do I send my resume????? And if we ever get blessed eith a tickle vid with her in it, put me on the waiting list for a copy. :D

drew4.jpg

I'd work for Drew for free. Just to be able to tickle Drew in all of her ticklish tickle spots would be a dream come true. I wonder if she would go for tickling roleplaying. I was thinking about Drew the other day and thoughtthat she could be in a tickling session as we speak. That would be so AWESOME!!

i would give my life to be able to tickle drew and anyother famous celebrity :tickle: :cool: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle:

Oddjob0226 said:
I believe it. I actually met someone at NEST 2000 who would go to NYC on occassions and have a 30 minute ticklng session with a therapist, and of course The Laugher has done his own study with the help of a therapist on tickling and its effect on his seratonin levels.

Hey..Thanks for the mention. It is always nice to be remembered. Yes, my doctor and I did extensive research with me as the subject and it is not only seratonin, but also endorphin levels that are extremely high after tickling.

Didn't Yaqi talked to Howard on a show and said he would like to tickle Drew, to which Howard said he would get in touch with her to see if that could be arranged. Does anyone else remember that and also, did anything come of it?

Drew Barrymore Talks Tickle

For those of you who missed this or never even knew this existed . . .
Here is Drew talking about being tickled.
Enjoy . . .

Attachments

• DrewBarrymoreTalksTickle.wmv
    729.6 KB · Views: 284
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back