• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nerw Story - Dinner with the VP - conclusion (M,F Feet)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
In part 1, My wife and I are invited to dinner at my new VPs home, who seems to have a thing for feet. But what does he have in mind?

Dinner With The VP - Conclusion

“I love your home”, said Linda to Tom as they walked away. Tom explained to Linda that the project he was considering me for would require “much sacrifice” on both of our parts, so he wanted to make sure he included her in the process. He also made mention of the fact that I would be traveling a lot. But it was his last comment that didn’t seem to make sense, at least not at the moment. He said to her “I just want to make sure you fully understand what the consequences could be. This could be become a very ticklish situation.”

Tom led Linda up a flight of stairs, and showed her around the 2nd story of the home. Each room was decorated in old Victorian style, with many very expensive and rare pieces. Tom showed Linda a series of unused bedrooms, and a room that resembled a sitting room, with several chairs facing a fireplace. The room was decorated with several very old paintings, all by famous artists of their day, all worth tens of thousands of dollars. As Linda walked around the room in amazement, one of the servants entered. “Everything is ready sir”, he said as he looked at Tom. “Very good”, replied Tom. Linda looked briefly at the to men and the continued to look around at the marvelous pieces in the room. “Um, Linda dear, I have one more room to show you”, stated Tom, extending a hand to Linda with a warm smile. Linda walked over to Tom and together the walked to the end of the hallway, and opened a door that led to yet another stairway. Tom led Linda up the stairway to a 3rd floor, and showed her several more rooms. Then Tom led Linda to his study, a rather large room that contained his desk, a very impressive bookcase of literature, and various other old style pieces of furniture and art.

Tom held the door, and Linda entered the large room. She was immediately drawn to the huge library of books on the wall. As she scanned the room, she noticed Tom’s desk, with a huge leather chair, and several old sturdy high back wooden chairs, with narrow vertical slots that started wide apart and grew more narrow as you got closer to the seat, apparently for guests. Across the room was a small love seat, with a small table and lamp beside it. Behind Tom’s desk was a large window with a magnificent view of Tom’s tree-lined back yard, with a nice view of a brook in the distance. Linda continued looking around the room when the slam of the door startled her. She turned to find both Tom and his assistant standing there. Briefly startled, she fumbled for words, “Wow, this is an impressive collection”. Tom approached her, and pulled out the large leather chair to his desk. “Please, sit, enjoy”, he said with a reassuring smile. Linda smiled back, and slipped into the large comfortable chair, extending her legs straight out. Tom then slid the chair under the desk, and proceeded to walk around to the chairs facing the desk, and then himself sat in one of the old wooden chairs. His assistant left the room, and the large heavy door closed with another thud.

“You know, the view is VERY different from this side of the desk”, said Tom as he sat back, smiling. Linda could not help but notice that as Tom said this, he was peeking under the desk at her legs and feet, and she had indeed noticed him peeking under the table during dinner, so she decided to have fun with Tom. She slipped her foot out of her left shoe, wiggling her toes in the air, then slipped her foot back in, only to repeat the process with the other shoe. Tom slid his chair closer to the desk, still glancing under the desk as Linda continued her foot show. He then reached down and picked up the receiver to his phone, and called for his assistant to bring Linda and him some wine, and whispered a few more instructions. Linda sat up for a moment, and then slid the large chair closer to the desk, and crossed her right leg over her left. Her right foot poked out from under the large desk, only inches from Tom’s knee. Tom glanced down at Linda’s foot, and then immediately looked back at Linda’s face across the narrow desk. Linda knew her foot was distracting Tom, and she smiled knowingly. She then started to move her foot slowly in a circular motion, allowing the slide to dangle from her toe. As Tom hung up the phone, he again glanced down at Linda’s foot, only this time he did not look away, he kept staring. He looked up only long enough to hang up the phone, and then his gaze returned to her foot. While still staring at her foot, he started to speak. “You know, I think very highly of your husband”, he said, reaching for her foot as he did. “He can go far in this company with my help”, and as he said this, he gently slipped the slide off Linda’s foot. He then looked up and made eye contact with Linda, “I can make you two very wealthy”. He placed the slide on the floor next to him, and gently placed her foot on his lap. He then motioned with his hand, and Linda extended her other foot, holding it off the ground and within Toms reach. Tom slipped the slide off that foot as well, and gently guided that foot on to his lap as well.

The door to the study opened, and the assistant entered, carrying a tray with 2 glasses and a bottle of wine in one hand, and a small bag in the other. The door closed with a loud thud as he approached the desk. He placed the tray on the desk, and held on to the bag. He then walked behind Linda and stood there. Tom poured Linda a glass of wine, and sat back in his chair, wine in hand, looking at her feet. Linda curled the toes on her feet nervously, not sure what Tom would do next. Tom sipped his wine, and then placed the glass on the desk, and sat back, all the while examing every inch of Linda’s sexy stockinged feet. “You know, a lot of people at the office would do anything to be in your husbands position. My concern with your husband is this – this position will require a lot of, well, sacrifices, on both of your parts. Are you willing to do your part to make this happen?” And with that, Tom ran a single finger up the sole of Linda’s left foot. Linda’s face erupted with a wide smile, and she tried to respond without laughing. “We realize that, and believe me, we will both do WHATEVER it takes to ensure the success of the company.” Linda smiled a big smile at Tom, and started to rub her feet together on his lap – she obviously had NO idea what she was getting in to. She had figured out by now that Tom had a huge foot fetish, but she hadn’t figured out just how MUCH of a fetish he had. But knowing how important this position was to me, so she didn’t mind playing this “foot” game with my new boss, especially if it meant a better position at the company for me. But Tom had more than a “Foot” game planned for her, and she would find out soon enough. As Tom looked down at her feet, he returned her smile. “So, you’ll do whatever it takes?” he said, and an evil smile came over his face as he looked Linda’s feet over intently. He then motioned to his assistant, who moved around to his side of the desk. The assistant approached from behind Tom, and placed the bag that he was carrying on the desk in front of Tom. The assistant then bent down, and out of her line of sight. Then, she felt hands gripping each of her ankles.

Meanwhile, downstairs, I had finished reading through the project plan, and was wondering what had happened to my wife and boss. I decided to see if I could find them. I wandered out into the hallway of the huge home, and started to poke my head in rooms as I went by, intently listening to see if I could hear them. But they were nowhere to be found, at least not on the ground floor. I looked up the huge circular staircase that led to the 2nd floor, wondering if I should go looking or not. But curiosity had the best of me, and up the stairs I went.

Tom reached for the bag, and then emptied the contents of the bag on to the desk. Linda’s eyes opened wide as the items fell out of the bag and hit the desk. A toothbrush. A small hairbrush. A plastic fork. And then - A very long feather. Tom’s grin grew wider and wider. At first, the items coming out of the bag didn’t register with Linda. Then, as soon as she saw the feather, she knew what was coming. The items were for tickling her feet! She immediately tried to pull her feet back, but the hands gripping her ankles held firm. What had she gotten herself in to??

Then – she felt a single finger move slowly up the bottom of her left foot. Linda jumped, and let out a squeal. “Eeeeeeeh”. She instinctively tried to pull her foot away from the sensation. But the firm grip holding her ankles kept her in feet in place, and she could not move much at all. She wiggled her foot left to right, but the single finger slid slowly up and down her stockinged sole, and she could only squeal again. “Eeeeeeeeehhhh, What are you doing down there?” She asked again, this time trying to stifle giggles. She looked up at Tom, who was looking right at her, and smiling in approval.

Linda was caught in a dilemma. Her feet were horribly ticklish, but she was afraid that if she didn’t let Tom tickle her – and act as if nothing was wrong, it might jeopardize my position at work. Trying her best to act like nothing was wrong, Linda decided to try and play it cool. “Um, Tom, what are those for?” She asked in a very innocent almost school girl tone. “Well, what do you THINK they are for Linda?” replied Tom, with a sarcastic tone as he picked up the brush. As he spoke, he slowly ran the brush along the palm of his hand. “I couldn’t help but notice how you kept slipping your feet in and out of your shoes all evening. Was that for my pleasure?” asked Tom in a VERY sarcastic tone. “It just seemed to me that you enjoyed tormenting me with your feet – so, I think I’ll just torment you back a little - I’m going to tickle your feet, my sweet.” Linda felt shivers run up her spine as Tom said those words, but still tried to negotiate her way out of it. “Oh, no – I always do that with my shoes Tom!! I would NEVER!!” But Tom did not reply this time, instead he stared intently and Linda’s feet, with an evil smirk on his face. Still looking at Linda’s feet, he replied. “OH, are we perhaps ticklish, my dear?” Tom’s looked up, staring intently at Linda’s face for her reply. “Tom, I swear to you, I was not doing that with my shoes to tease you! And besides, I’m not ticklish.” she replied, hoping it would discourage him. “Well, I’m pretty sure you ARE ticklish, my dear. In fact, I think you’re VERY ticklish! Shall we find out, hmmmmm?” and with that, Tom started to slowly run the brush along the bottom of Linda’s exposed stockinged soles.

Linda at first jumped, but then closed her eyes, and bit her lip. The sensation of the soft brush bristles sliding slowly across the bottom of the sole of her left foot was almost unbearable. Tom ran the brush slowly over her foot a few more times, then stopped, watching Linda’s facial expressions for any sign of torment. But Linda held in the laughs, biting her lip and thinking unpleasant thoughts, and then tried to compose herself as she spoke. “That felt nice, Tom, but – I told you I wasn’t ticklish.…Now, shouldn’t we get back to my husband?” she said, trying her best to downplay the tickling, and change the subject. “Well” said Tom “I’m sure he’s doing just fine down there. But I’m afraid we’re not finished yet, my dear.” And with that Tom put the brush down and picked up the toothbrush, and started to run a single finger slowly across the bristles. “In fact, we’ve only just begun.” Tom then slowly moved the brush towards Linda’s helpless feet, and Linda again closed here eyes, hoping that the tickling would be brief.

I had climbed the stairs up to the 2nd floor, and was slowly making my way down the hallway, looking in room after empty room, with no sign of my wife, or my boss. I began to feel silly, thinking maybe I was acting insecure. Walking down the hallway, I checked each room one at a time, but they were nowhere to be found. I called for both of them with no reply. I then thought I heard what sounded like laughter – Linda’s laughter - so I followed the sound to the end of the hallway, and found another stairwell leading up. I decided to go up and see what was going on.

Back in the study, Tom was using the soft toothbrush to gently tickle the bottom of Linda’s feet, just under the toes. At first, Linda just bit her lip and tried not to laugh, but then Tom moved the brush down onto Linda’s instep, and she let out a loud squeal. Linda let out several loud laughs, struggling to catch her breath in between, and finally yelled “OK OK STOP! IT TICKLES!” Inspired, Tom laughed, and started to tickle faster. Linda tried pulling her feet away, but the hands gripping her ankles held tight. Linda’s laughter grew louder, and her pleas more desperate. “PLEASE STOOOOOP AHHAHAHHHA!” After a few more seconds, the tickling stopped again. Tom seemed very pleased with what he had discovered. “You know Linda, I require total honesty of the people I work with. Now why did you lie to me when I asked if you were ticklish?” asked Tom. But before Linda could answer, she could feel the toes of her nylons being ripped. Tom had ripped a small hole in her nylons near the big toe, and was stretching it to expose all of her toes. He then picked up the feather.

I got to the top of the stairs, and started walking down yet another long dark hallway. I checked the first few rooms, with no luck. The noises I had heard stopped, and I was beginning to wonder if they were just my mind playing tricks on me. I decided to call for Tom and Linda one last time.

Tom picked up the long feather, and ran it over his own palm. “Oh yes, the best Is yet to come.” He teased. “Why are you doing this to me?” Linda asked, still trying to catch her breath. “Simple my dear. I can see how much you love your husband. And you DO want him to get this promotion, correct? I mean, it seems so important to him.” Said Tom, again with that evil grin. “Of course I do but” Linda said before being interrupted. “Well, we can stop right now, and you and your husband can both leave and we can forget the whole thing, INCLUDING the promotion…Or….” And with that Tom’s evil grin grew even wider. “Or – You can agree to become my little tickle slave. But only while he is away.” Linda could not believe what she was hearing. How evil was this man!! “And what if I say no?” asked Linda, defiant as ever. “Then I fire your husband tomorrow.” Said Tom, with laughter. “Do we have a deal?” asked Tom, still waving the feather across his palm. Linda did not immediately answer,instead she sat scowling at Tom, so Tom lowered the feather, running it slowly across her bare toes. The tickling was mild at first, but then Tom started to run the feather in BETWEEN her toes, and she started to giggle and thrash wildly – it tickled SO much! Then, Tom suddenly stopped – he heard me yelling his name in the hallway. Tom looked at Lind again – “SO, DO WE HAVE A DEAL?? TIME IS RUNNING OUT MISSY!!!!” Linda shook her head yes. Tom quickly put the items in the bag as his assistant let go of Linda’s feet. Linda quickly tried to fix the torn nylons to cover her toes, and stepped into her shoes as I approached the door.

I opened the door to the study to find Tom and his assistant on one side of the desk, and Linda standing on the other. After some small talk, Tom walked us down stairs. “You have some wife” he replied. “Yes I know, she is something”, I replied proudly. As we walked, I looked down and noticed my wife”s bare toes sticking out from her slide. Just what had gone on in that room? I started to say something when Linda gave me THE LOOK – and I knew to shut up.

The evening ended, and Tom informed me that he thought I would be perfect for the project. He also mentioned that he would have Linda stop by and pick up the “updates” while I was away. Linda and I left. As we walked to the car, I looked down at her foot again. She replied “What WOULD you do without me”.

EXCELLENT! TERRIFIC!! INSPIRED!!!

This was very well written and I found the plot-line to be one of the best I've read.

Hooch - I love your work. IMO this ranks among the best.

Thanks for your efforts dude!

Fantastic I loved the story, please more like it

Nige :)

conclusion

hooch, it just keeps getting better and better, i feel like a kid at christmas waiting for your stories, fantastic.

Dinner with the VP

Great work again, Hooch. Not only did you spin another great tale, you set the stage for some really exotic encounters between Linda and her tormentor. Hope the next episode is coming soon. You're on a roll! Keep creating.

Wonderful story, sir

This is a fantastic story...I see you have this set as a "conclusion"...I personally hope to see this particular series continue

I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

Thanks,

Pips

Conclusion?

Conclusion? Did I say conclusion? :D

I meant to say - Conclusion to this part!...LOL

Hooch

PS - Watch for my next one - "Southern Hospitality", I'm pretty sure it's the best one yet..

Your Dinner with the VP Story

Hey, Hootch, I couldn't help but notice that you haven't been posting stories like you had been before. I hope everything is ok with you. I would really like to read the sequel to the Dinner with the VP. You did such a great job with that piece, I was really hoping to see what you could do with poor Linda once her husband goes out of town. Can you give me some idea of such a story is in the works. If so, when can be expect to read the next installment? I hope it's soon. I really appreciate this particular scenario and I hope you write many more adventures of Linda and the Boss. Good luck in your future writing efforts.

I'll second what footnik says. I just about jumped out of my seat when I saw that hooch had a story on the board. We want dahoochman! We want dahoochman!

is there any chance of getting a third installment to this series?

I just love the thought of poor Linda getting tickle-tortured by the boss!

Encore, Encore!!!!

Fantastic as always, cant wait for the next installment.

I agree with SoleSeeker, IMHO one of the best plots in a long time!

Hand that man a medal!

Ice :D :cool:

Well...

I guess I should Bump part 2 as well, right? Perhaps there are new members here who are not familiar with my style.

dahoochman said:
I guess I should Bump part 2 as well, right? Perhaps there are new members here who are not familiar with my style.

i am a rather new member not familiar with your style but i loved this story. please continue it pretty please?? hehe if only my husband had a boss like that. my wildest dreams could come to be. o well life can be so hard at times.

isabeau :bouncybou

It's excellent, as usual, I also love the part about the blonde secretary being tickled too, it's great to read.

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

What a start to the New Year you are back with a great Big Bang.
Wow what a story build up can’t wait for more …..congratulations buddy you crack it every time.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back