• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new maxim babe charlotte dodds

glimrmn

she's in the latest maxim (i believe the nov issue) and says in her interview, "i'm the kind of ticklish that all you have to do is wiggle your fingers and i start giggling...my feet are very sensitive..."

so Scooby, add another maxim model to the ever-growing list of gorgeous ticklish stars out there.

here's a link to some pics of her:

http://model21.com/fashion/charlo_d.htm

JV

kinda ticklish? If all you have to do is wiggle your fingers at her and she starts giggling, that sounds more like she's EXTREMELY TICKLISH. My kinda girl!!!

Rockauthor

No rock, she was saying she is the "kind of ticklish" in other words, the "type of ticklish" not "kinda". I just got this issue un today and was going to post something about it but I knew someone would beat me to it. Great find!

:eek:

That's awesome dude! Thanks for posting, I noticed it's your first post, so an excellent choice for a first post! Congrats on the find, and thanks so much for contributing!

charlotte doods

this is on the maxim site
We’re feeling pretty ticklish right now!
“I bet I’m the most ticklish person you ever meet. I’m the kind of ticklish that you don’t even have to touch me and I start giggling. My feet are very sensitive. I like them to be touched, but it has to be the right kind of touch. It can’t be too hard or too soft or I go crazy giggling. But giggling is part of making love. Isn’t it?”

MY BAD

Thanx for bringing that to my attention, DallasFootTickler. I guess I got so excited to hear about a new ticklish celebrity, I read the thread too fast. LOL

Rockauthor

No prob, Rock. I was excited when I saw it in maxim and I knew before I put the magazine down someone would have posted it here already. :)

Just got my copy in today:
pg. 189:
Charlotte on her sensitive side:
"I bet I'm the most ticklish person you ever meet. I'm the kind of ticklish that you don't even have to touch me and I start giggling. My feet are very sensitive. I like them to be touched, but it has to be the right kind of touch. It can't be too hard or too soft or I go crazy giggling. But giggling is part of making love. Isn't it?"

...i love this girl :p

Are you kidding me???

That chick is so scrony you could slip her under the door. Give me a woman not a tooth pick. I want boobs I want a round ass, and if that means she's not perfectly slim or a hard body so be it. I'd rather a chick had a little meat on her bod anyway. Not obeas mined you, but she doesn't have to be perfect, why should she be I'm not.

dude...a girl is a girl. and a hot girl is a hot girl. And a hot girl who admits to being extremely ticklish, is, well, perfect!

Beggars can't be choosers, my friend; the Rosie O'Donald thread is on page 2 ;)

We should see if Maxim/Stuff would put together a list of their most ticklish celebs...they ask the question enough; I mean its probably a standard question among like 50 other questions. It's just a matter of whether or not that question makes it in print or ends up on the editors floor for other interviews. What do you think of this theory? If that is the case, boy would I love to be the editor and know all about all of their cover models. Anyways, maybe it's also just wishful thinking. By-the-by; Charlotte rocks!!!!

What a good idea, Piker2! Maybe if they go for it they might even publish a special issue, like People's Best and Worst Dressed type thing. They could have the 50 Most Ticklish Babes issue with pictures of them in very ticklish situations. Oh man, that would kick much ass.

- DFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back