• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth Hurley Ticklish??

Tempus Fugit

TMF Novice
I'm new to the forum. Finally a place where I can talk with people who have the same intrest as I. I was wondering does anyone know if the insanely unbelievably drop dead gorgeous Elizabeth Hurley is ticklish? I just have to know. I fantasize about her all the time. Thanks.

There is some info you might be interested in on page six of this section about Liz. You will have to go to that page to read it though, because many people post questions about celebs already posted and it's reiterating old info. Just trying to make you work for it a little bit :)

Too Right!

FOR A STUCK UP ENGLISH-WOMAN I NEVER EXPECTED LIZ TO BE TICKLISH BUT MY AUNT WHO I MUST SAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN BUT WRITE TO OFTE WORKS IN A LONDON SHOE SHOP AND INFORMS ME THAT SHE OUTLINED LIZ HURLEYS FEET FOR A PAIR OF HIGH HEELED STILLETOS WHEN SHE LET OUT A HIGH PITCHED SHRIEK AND LIFTED HER FOOR ONTO THE CHAIR. SHE REFUSED TO PUT IT BACK DOWN UNTIL MY AUNT REASSURED HER IT WOULDNT HAPPEN AGAIN. DURING THE REST OF THE OUTLINING LIZ CRINGED IN HORROR AND HER LEG KEPT TWITCHING. I ALSO HAVE MANY MORE STORIES OF CELEBS OF THE SAME NATURE, LET ME KNOW IF U WANNA HEAR THEM

Your aunt's brother doesn't happen to be a rich co-producer in Hollywood, by any chance, is he? Maybe we can get her to the sets of the movies he's co-producing and she can trace the feet of Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie, Faith Hill, Britney Spears, Mandy Moore, etc.
:cool:

WOW!!! Elizabeth Hurley is ticklish and her beautiful feet at that. My next story I will consist of nothing but tickling the crap out of Elizabeth's feet. :devil:

Hazmon-- this being the Tickling Media Forum would imply that we are interested in hearing all of your stories. SuperTickler made reference to a rich Hollywood Co-Producer. What he was actually referring to is a little inside humor on the TMF. There was a kid who shall remain nameless who claimed his dad was a co-producer and that he tickled tons of celebs. If you would like to share your aunt's tickle stories we'd love to hear them, just be advised that unrealistic stories in this Forum have been known to kick off Witch Hunts. Keep it real my friend, and we're all ears.

How do you know

How do you know Liz is stuck up? If thats so, then why is she with that dork Hugh Grant? By the way... I beleaved that kid, and still do.

more stories for you all......

ok guys i have a few more little stories for you on ticklish celebs. its not in much detail beause i have only ever contacted my aunt through post and i hate to imagine what she thinks of me!!

She wrote to me just last week and told me she had a few more celebs into her department of the store than usual, when i wrote back an asked her to give me a few details she responded asap.........

Rachel Stevens (S Club 7) - Jumped when havin feet outlined for pair of boots and when asked if she was ticklish she replied "not on my feet usually but I am everywhere else, that just got me unawares, sorry!"

Billie Piper - Requested to be taken into another room to have her feet outlined and her upper body measured claiming her feet were way to ticklish and she would make foolof herself in front of al her friends.

Faye Tozer (Steps) - Was asked before feet utlining if he was ticklish she replied "not as far as i know, not on my feet" but when my aunt started Faye burst out into chuckles and giggles and her feet were twitching (just as my aunt desribed it) and then she burst out into a fit of giggles! when she stopped she said "im really sorry, i only tought the underneaths of my feet tickled, i looked a right prat didnt i??!!"

thats all for now folks, will post as soon as i get a few more, hoefully in the next month or so! byeeeee

... back to Liz Hurley

I just saw her pictures in the new Movieline magazine...WOW!!!

thanks a lot Hazmon, but the one about Billie Piper, what do u mean about herg etting her upperbody measured, and was she tickled when it happened??

OH YEA!

Oh boy.....I would LOVE to have my way with Liz's ticklish feet......oh well, one can dream right?!? :D

for tummyticklish01

im not entirely sure myself but i know she got her sides tickled when her waist was being measured........i guess that was what it meant, Hazmon

Hazmon-- We Yankees are unfamiliar with some of the ladies you mentioned. If possible could you please post links where we could see their pictures?
---------------------
I must say that Hazmon is one of the few people with celeb stories that seem genuinely believable. No need to form the lynch mob just yet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back