• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am wondering...

toulou

TMF Poster
I have tomorow a friend of mine who comes visit me to my place. I want to tickle her on the feet but I dont want to tell her that so I m searching a way to introduce this discreetly or making her remove her socks by herself too.thx a lot and excuse me if I my vocabulary is bad...

You need to trick her into letting you give her a footrub. Have some sort of moisturizing lotion in the bathroom closet to use if she agrees. This way, she willingly has her feet in your lap, she's relaxed, and her feet wind up more sensitive than normal.

what is a footrub?(i m french in fact...)
and i dont have any lotions so it wont work :rant:

A foot rub is just what it sounds like, rubbing someone's feet. However, it's usually done with lotion. If you don't have lotion, offer her a foot massage. Ask if she's been on her feet a lot that day, or if her shoes are tight. Offer to massage them for her. Perhaps suggest that you're trying to learn how to massage feet. Then she won't expect much!

Good luck!!!

cool and what if she asks why do i want to learn that ?
But the fact is that i ve tried something like that. after a walk her socks were a little pespired and I suggested her to be barefoot. But she went to the bathroom wash her feet and then she puted again her socks.

Just tell her you're working on your massage skills, you want to get better at it and need the practice. Most girls would die to find a find a guy that gives a decent foot massage...They're few and far between...
XOXO

You're welcome. Your accent is adorable BTW~it comes thu in your posts. Let us know how it turns out with her?
XOXO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back