• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Geri Hallwll

Scouse Tickler

I got my little sis to send a msg into CBBC he in England asking what mak Geri laugh and is she ticklish anywhere. Her reply was that she had very ticklish feet and sides

I tickled a British woman one and I loved her reaction together with that lovely accent.

I can only imagine how it would be to tickle those pretty peds from Geri Halliwell.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

So prim and proper

The Brittish always put up a prim and proper frunt, thats why tickling one is so mush fun to watch.

:firedevil

Wow, that is pretty sweet. Me, being the pessimist that I am, always figured since I've seen sooo much content of Geri's feet, they couldn't be ticklish. Man am I glad when you prove me wrong :D

Anyone have her saying it?

Knowing that it would come up when the presenter asked her I recorded the small Q & A section but I don't have the means to make an mpg etc. Does anyone else have this having recorded it by accident. It sure was nice to see her own lips saying she had ticklish feet and the way she motioned up and down her ribs.

Here's Hoping.

Scouse Tickler

Oh my--this was on film?! It sure would be great to see it. Can anyone assist?

Scouse: I know this might not be your thing, but could you give a fuller description of the scene--word for word and how she acted. That would be a gift!

Thanks,

ddd

Sure ddd anything for a felow tickler:

(Presenter) "Geri, Rachel Would like to know 'What makes you laugh and are you ticklish anywhere?'

(Geri)"Oh I am sooo ticklish. (P) "Are you?" (G)"Yes, my feet are really ticklish and up and down here (motioning up and down her ribs)

(P) (doing the same motion) "Yes, that is very ticklish isn't it."

The best part was the way she looked whn she was saying it as if she could feel the tickling as she was. Being a foot man to find out her feet were ticklish was great! Short but sweet!

Hope that's enough ddd

Scouse

Niiiccceee

Hey, SC...

Thanks for such a great find. And do something nice for that little sister of yours...you may need her again someday! ;)

Bandit

Dear Scouse,

Excellent! Perfect record of what happened--thank you so much!

Hope I can return the favor...

ddd

Geri, again!

Again on CBBC (Children's BBC in case anyone was wondering) Geri was on a programme over here called 'Blue Peter' doing yoga, some great sole shots of her little ticklish feet as she stretched in the different moves next to the equally nice Liz Barker's larger soles as well, so a double treat. Agan I recorded it but can't make a clip.

And bandt001 my little sis was a winner as well because her question wasne of only half a dozen or o ead outand she got a signed copy of Geri's new album. She's happy and well so am I.

I've only just joined the forum so I'll try to keep finding new material to post from here in Blighty.

Scouse T ;)

Excellent job, Scouse Tickler!!! Thanks alot and welcome!!! What a big bang that is!!! That's the best thing to come out of Liverpool since the Beatles!!!!!

Kool!

Hey, what program did Geri admit to being ticklish>
Great find Scouse Tickler! I hope you do, some how get a clip posted. Hey, HITW might even do one.

It was on the CBBC show Rhys with that Angelica girl, it was she who asked the question to Geri. I just took a chance they'd ask the question and they did.

Scouse

Hell Yeah!

i watched both CBBC show and Blue Peter and it was awesome to hear that and see her grinning as she told us. To all - if yu can get cance watch Geri's new video "calling" (lot of foot and sole shots of those pretty ticklish feet)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back