• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EXCELLENT FIND--Sam Bevins

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
http://asw.simplenet.com/sammy/news/maximchat.html

I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet...and I've checked plenty for this one. I think it's an excellent find -- so I expect some praise [ok, you don't have to, but it lets me know these finds are appreciated :)]

Wrestler and playboy model Samantha Bevins was the guest at the first ever Maxim online chat. Here is part of the transcript:
MAXIMHOST: Question - Are you ticklish... and if so, where at?

MAXIMHOST2: AH HA! My question!

SAMANTHA: *smiles* I like that one. Well, I have two ticklish feet of course, but I am really ticklish on my sides. I hate it when someone gets me there! It sends me to the floor in a heap laughing.

This has to be one of the best responses ever! The host that mentions "AH HA! My question" HAS to be one of us....

Although there are a couple of good pics at the link with the complete chat transcript (see above), here is my favorite Sam Bevins picture:

http://www.sammy-online.com/sammy/exclusives/pb/pb_1.jpg

Latin_Boy

Dear Latin,

Those of us who love celebs and their ticklishness can only say one thing to you--again and again:

"We are not worthy!"

THANK YOU!

dig dug

Can we give Latin Boy some kind of Golden Feather award for his posts this week?

I love that she says "of course" to the fact that her feet are ticklish (and even numbers them)!

Nice, Latin

Wow, she's attractive. Put down that lamp!

:idunno: "I don't get it. What was that you said?"
:cool2: "I said I wished she'd quit rubbing the lamp. She's steaming up my glasses, and I can no longer see the screen."

You've done it again, vato...Great find!

Rxx

???

Who is she?
Why is she famouse???
Why can't anyone tell me about Playmate Petra Verkaik?

sam bevin

this is a fake guys
that is gena lee nolan
i ran into one of these before.
its a made up wrestling game played on
the internet

Damn! I'm afraid you're right Grah. This *is* GNL. After more careful research, I landed in Samantha's web site: http://sammy-online.com/sammy/ and found the following in fine print

...Samantha Bevins is a fantasy wrestling character; this site is not affiliated with pro-wrestling and serves as an entertainment issue. All the sources, formats, styles, graphics, etc. on this web page belong to Samantha Bevins...

Very sorry everyone! I thought I was cool for this one. Take all your praises back. I'm no good; I am officially leaving the TMF!

Latin_Boy

Hahaha!

Latin Boy, don't you dare go! I'm still happy I saw it!

Come on fellas, perk up! If it was a fictitious interview and the question was still asked -- and so well-answered to boot -- it means somebody over there must know we're out here and is giving us what we want! I'd say it bodes well for future Maxim interviews -- not just chats, but magazine interviews with A-list celebs and all. And I still salute Latin Boy's effort!

HOLY SMOKES!!!

That girl is unreal!!!! :wow:

I'm speechless!! Well done Latinboy, you 'da s**t!!! :)

oilers

Latin_Boy, I hope you're not serious about leaving. I always look forward to your posts, and hey, we all fuck up sometimes. I let that little kid run amuck in this section, and got everybodies hopes up. What if they interviewed her in character? She still answered as if she was Gena Lee Nolin, n'est pas? But I certainly applaud your effort, and hope that you continue to bless the forum with your presence. :cool:

To anOilersFan

The only thing the Leafs blow are hokey pucks past the Oiler's slick goaltender. He must be well Oiled, because the puck seems to slip past him. By the way, I think some of the hokey player have realy ticklish wives (ok, so I have no idea. I had to keep this on topic some how).

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Don't beat yourself up Latin_Boy

Latin_Boy. I think you're being a little hard on yourself. In the past you've had the guts to uncover invaluable celebrity tickle info, so you're entitled to a mistake every now and then. Plus you may have inadvertently discovered that Gena Lee Nolin is in fact ticklish in the feet, and ribs. Way to go!!! :)

similar sentiments

I agree with much of what has been posted. It's still a great find, Latin!

Thanks to everyone for their support! I won't have to go lie on the freeway anymore! :) No, I'm not really leaving the TMF... I kinda like it here -- it's cozy..

Latin_Boy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back