• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson

TheGame1019

I recently went to WWF New York. Trish Stratus was there signing autographs. I went up to get one and as I got it I asked if she was ticklish. She said she was extremely ticklish on her feet and that Torrie Wilson and herself once got into a tickle fight in the hotel room:D

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

You Are A Genius !!!! How I So Much Wanna Tickle Trish's Feet Now. Too Bad She Always Wears Those Big Boots Everytime, But Thanx A Whole Lot...You Definitely Made My Day Today :veryhappy

Way to go!!!

Good going! While it had already been posted that Trish has ticklish feet, I was also curious about Torrie, but now we know she's ticklish as well. :)

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME...AND HOW YA PLAY IT! IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND IT YOU CAN TAKE IT! IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR DEBT AND IF YOU CAN PAY IT! IT'S ALL ABOUT PAIN AND WHO'S GONNA MAKE IT! ::Smackdown 3 cut to the Guitar solo::....::Drinks some water and sprays mist like Triple H:: That was a tribute to one my new heroes "TheGame1019." He did what I have wanted to do ever since I saw Trish Stratus! AND he found out about a tickle fight at the hotel? You are the Cerebral Tickle Assassin my friend! Maybe if they have a tickle fight at the hotel, why not do it in the ring? Do it at the Janurary 7th RAW! I'll be there! Perfect opportunity! WOOOO! ::Ric Flair strut:: It's all about the game...and how ya play it! ::Sings the song again::

Wooooowwwww!!!

Awesome, great investigative work. WHAT?!

I wonder who won.

luvstotickleyou,

a while back, while trish was with T & A, they did a gimmick for a few weeks where she would take off one of her bigg ass boots, and slap the shit out of an opponent with it..... there were a good number of foot shots during that time..... wish I could remember when it was.... there are certainly wrestling geeks that tape all of this stuff and keep it (I am a geek that just watches it :) ).

Slappy McGee

Trish and Torrie

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!!!!:wow: :wow: :wow:

Thats all i have to say.

Simple is best!!!

See guys, I've been telling you all along. JUST ASKE THE QUSTION!!!
Thease women are all about getting attention, a shy person doesnt wrestle ing her bra and panties infront of 100,000 if she doesn't want to be noticed. It's a good idea to give them a few complaments, but they shouldn't have a problem with it. Now if only they would have that tickle fight on Raw-Is-War.

Aw, nutz !! How can i miss an episode with Trish's feet in it ??? Thanx anyway for informing me SLAPPY...Hopefully shell do it again. :rolleyes: By the way, do you know any other wrestling episodes with a dose of feet in it ??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back