• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playboy Model Laurie Wallace gets Tickled!

ItsTickleTime

I just found a new tickling video for sale on Playboy model Laurie Wallace's website (www.LaurieWallace.com). She is a blond goddess.

I just ordered the tape and can't wait to watch her squirm and giggle. It is so cool that a beautiful model like her has a tickling fetish! I will include a review once I recieve it.

Hey tickletime, a review would be great! I went to the website but they didn't have any advertising pics of the video, a real bummer. Please give us your review as soon as possible.
Thank-you.

Nice find, ill try and post a reply to your review once i get it. ive just ordered it too.

Sit tight everyone, one review coming up.

Iceman.:cool:

This video was indeed made my TMF member Wall Street and it includes another particularly ticklish model, Katie Jordan and another nice one named Allanah Rhodes (though I don't know if you get these extra clips on the version released by Laurie Wallace....perhaps Wall Street can elaborate).

Previews?

Are there any preview MPGs?
If so, please post them! "Feathers...Feet..." unbelievable!!

400th Post

Hurrah Hurray! This is post 400.
The video Laurie is selling is only of the footage I shot with her, it does not include Katie Jordan or Allanah Rhodes. This is one the main reasions why I'll be selling my video so cheap. My video is not for sale yet, and those who buy the Laurie footage may later want the entire video. Again, I reiterate, don't worry. When the complete video is put up for sale (sometime this century) it will be dirt cheap. Nontkl has already posted a review. The complete movie is called Luscious Lethal. The tape Laurie is selling only has footage of her being tickled. I couldn't reach an agreement with the other 2 girls to let Laurie sell it on her site so I had to cut their footage from the tape.
As Tickletime pointed out, the woman is a goddess. Nontkl did not find her to seem overly ticklish, but speaking from first hand experience (no pun intended) I found her ass to be very ticklish. She is more of a screamer than a laugher, although I do get her to laugh on a few occassions.
Right now DVNC is working on getting clips posted. I was too much of a moron to take pics of the shoot, but I did another shoot last Saturday with a girl named Julie Simone, and those pics should soon be posted.
Laurie just reffered me to another Playboy model that I'm currently negotiating with.
I can honestly say that Laurie Wallace is one of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever met. The next video I make with her will mainly be butt tickling.

**putting fingertips together**

Exxxcellent Wallstreet, exxxcelllent... :)

DK

heh heh...I couldn't have said it better DK...

That sounds awesome Wallstreet.. I'm still in shock that you actually tickled Laurie Wallace and Katie Price aka Jordan :yowzer: :yowzer:

And more Playboy models to come??? Good Lord...:wow:

oilers
(not a good game last night btw, they'll recover)

Hazmon-- Please remember that the footage Laurie is selling is only of her and not the other girls'. I give an explanation early on this thread.
I'll let Nontkl comment on Katie's ticklishness as my opinion may be biased.

Last edited:
I saw Oilers Fan refer to Katie as Katie Price. I am unaware of this alias. Her last name is spelled j-o-r-d-O-n, not jordan. I don't want you guys to get confused and think you're buying one thing just to get another. Make sure you guys read ALL of the posts before jumping the gun.

Just stopped in to check on this thread....and I see my knowledge of this video is needed! I really found Katie Jordan to be a great ticklee with a really nice giggle. I especially like the first two segments with her in it.

Katie Price in a tickling video ... now that would be beyond phenomenal!!

jordan vs jordon

:p I had to laugh again b/c right after WallStreet cleared up the confusion, nontkl referred to her as JordAn again... heh heh.. I love it...

Yeah I was basically in shock when the previous threads here seemed to indicate that it was the UK supermodel Katie Price aka Jordan. But hey, Katie JordOn is definitely no reason to feel short-changed!!! Check out these piXXX, and you'll see why I call's em piXXX!!

http://www.zbigimage.com/modelmain.htm

Thanks for sorting this out, WS!!

oilers

Oilers Fan-- Good Katie link. You guys should E-mail her and ask her tickling oriented questions.
For those who are interested in Laurie Wallace, her Howard Stern appearance is being rerun on the E show this Thu/early Fri at 2AM Eastern Time.
Now that this link is on a second page I must re-iterate that The footage Laurie is selling does NOT include Katie or Allanah. You guys have a habit of reading one post and then jumping the gun. Please read ALL the posts before you make an assumption.

Laurie Wallace Tickle Torture Video review!

After much anticipation, I finally received my Tickle Torture video this week from Laurie Wallace (LaurieWallace.com). It took a bit longer than I had hoped, but that just made my excitement to view it greater! (I will give her the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to holiday mail backup). I have enjoyed watching it a number of times now so I definitely feel qualified to write a review.

First off, Laurie is absolutely stunning! Her blonde girl next door sex appeal is what got me to purchase the tape in the first place, and in that department I was definitely not disappointed! I am so jealous of Wall Street, getting the oppotunity to tickle this beauty first-hand (so to speak)!

As far as her level of ticklishness, she is a bit of a screamer and a talker, alternately begging Wall Street to stop and yelling at him. Her giggles are the best when her stomach, ass and thighs are being tickled. All in all, it was definitely worth it for me.

TickleTown

I've been informed that clips from this video are now on Tickle Town. I went there and couldn't find them, but I'm sure they are there somewhere. I'm unsure if this month's installment will be Laurie, Katie, or Alannah, or maybe all three. I am told that there will be more of my clips featured next month. I've already got some clips with 3 more girls ready to go, so hopefully things work out at TickleTown and you guys will be able to view my stuff for free, which was my original intention in the first place.

ummm

This blows. I checked it and there is nothing there. I want to see this stuff

American Beauty

TK 81:

Look closer; actually go to the story, and if you drag your pointer across either picture or (God forbid) the HYPERLINK, you will see that it is an .mpeg.

-w

I clicked the first one but I don't think it was Laurie. I think it was the brunette

Both clips are Katie

I just viewed both clips. They are both Katie JordOn, including the one labled Laurie Wallace. Oblesklk was pressed for time during this month's update, and he told me that next month would feature the bulk of my clips. Nontkl, who is one of the few human beings to view my Luscious Lethal video, seemed to like Katie the most. I'm sure you guys will enjoy her as well. I'm honored to have my clips presented on TickleTown.
I'm sure next months update will feature the Laurie Wallace footage, and I've got clips of Playboy model Suzi McCoppin ready to be shipped to TickleTown.

I'm hoping to have some new pics very soon. We are fortunate to have the likes of Biscuit and TickleTown in our community. If it wasn't for these people my antics would still be unseen.

Re: Wall$treet,

Biscuit said:
Any time I've tried to post a video, I run out of bandwidth pretty quickly, so we should probably just stick to still photos. You seem to have the clips solved
Ugh, this is truly the damnation of the internet...it can be summed up in just one word: Bandwidth. By the time I have grandchildren, they will all laugh at their silly grandpa who rambles on about how he racked up charges when he was just a pup for that funny term the grey beards use...bandwidth!

Yes, sorry about the confusion, all. I suck. Our monthly update was really pressed for time, and I didn't do as much quality control as I usually do (verfication of all links, fact checking, and the like). If you see a problem with the site, either post it in the TT forum, or email me. It will be fixed within 24 hours, almost guaranteed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back