• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joanie Laurer (Chyna) Chat Success!

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
guest41:(that's me, scoob)- Joanie, you said you get a lot of comments on your feet. Are they ticklish at all?
JoanieLaurer: Yes, definately!
JoanieLaurer: Sometimes when I get a pedicure it's hard because the lady always tickles my feet!
JoanieLaurer: laughs

By the way, she said earlier in the chat that she gets the most compliments on her distinctively female features, such as her hands, small waist, and feet.

Big thanks to countrybumpkin for the alert, and also thanks to whomever provided the direct link for me!

Last edited:
Great job Scooby. So her feet are ticklish. Way to go.

I am just glad i could help out!! I was not able to make it i had to work overtime but i am very glad that someone was able to get an answer. I might not make very many posts but the ones i do make i want them to count for something. So i will keep my eyes open for other chats!! Thanks again Scooby for getting us an answer.

Cntry

Somebody toss him a Scooby snack!

Nice work pal ;)

Lets see...
1)Trish Stratis
2)Rena "Sable" Mero
3)Joanie "Chyna" Laurer
4)Torrie Wilson

Wow:wow: 4 diva's that we know have ticklish feet. I say it's time for a shoeless four way dance.:yowzer:

:firedevil

Last edited:
how do you know Trish Stratus' feet are ticklish?!?!?!?!

Wasn't it Posted???

I'm sure someone posted that they got an E-mail from Trish amitting that she had ticklish feet. And someone elts posted that he had talked to her at a autograph thing (Been to a couple myself), and she told him that Torrie and herself had gotten into a tickle fight at least once (SHWING). I might be wrong about the feet, if so I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Ticklish Trish

Slavetickler. You're definitely not wrong about Trish's lovely tootsies. It's been reported several times on this site, that she's admitted to having ticklish feet. :p
As far as ticklish WWF diva's, don't forget about the Kat, who also supposedly has very ticklish feet!:cool:

Anyone in Power

Seeing anypowerful person made helpless would be cool. I even got a kick out of the 9to5 movie. I'll tell you I wouldn't mined being tied up by Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda, specially if they tickled me. It would be cool to see Chyna, or WCW's Asya, or those women from the American Gladiators chained up and tickle tortured. Dolly's perfect nails stroking my helplessly bound form...what a great way to suffer

Last edited:
Wow....

Wow:wow:, SlaverTickler I never considered that!:p

That would be something not to miss...:devil: :devil:

:)

I would love to be tied to a chair in an office and be tickle tortured by Jane Fonda and Dolly Parton, while Dolly strattles my lap and smothers me. :manicd:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back