• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

help!!

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
help i feel myself falling back into my depression from last year. i soo do not want that to happen again. i sometimes wonder if i'm manic depressive, at least a tad. i go on highs, then drop down suddenly. but not dramatically so. maybe its the time of year. so many bad memories from this time of year.
this forum has been a help to me a major help in fact. sooo i thought i would share with you all this feeling. i have had many awful things happen in my life, but also am blessed. wonder why depression sneaks up on one? because lately i have been feeling really happy, then suddenly boom. something will trigger a memory, and down i go.

isabeau

milagros317 said:
Don't feel sad, dear Isabeau. :cuddle:
You have many friends here. :grouphug:

thank you milagros, i'm trying
xoxo

isabeau

I sent you a pm hun I hope it helps. If you need to talk more you can pm me again. You are wuvved here. :wub:

We all :wub: you, Isabeau :) I've had my ups and downs as well, sometimes it can seem to come right out of nowhere... maybe its the full moon tonight ;) LOL j/k :D Try to stay positive, you deserve a Merry Christmas :twohugs:

Eh, its traditional for people to get depressive during winter months, its actually a medical fact, somethin about lack of sun or light or something to that deal. All ya can really do is think about what good you may have and try to hold on to that, its what has barely kept me goin myself

And if all that dont work, binge drinking with friends cures ailments one night at a time :)

Kurch i got it thanks loads. consider me your friend.

and leafy thank you also i feel better sort of already. xoxo to you both

isabeau

Melanie, the holidays are the worst time of the year if you are depressed. I really feel for you. My youngest daughter suffers from depression and I have noticed that she is struggling as of late. I have an idea that might lift your spirit. Try donating just a little bit of your free time to work with underprivledged, or disabled kids. I occasionally give some time working with kids with Downs Syndrome, and I gotta tell you it will change your perspective on life dramatically. After seeing what those kids go through everyday, I know longer sweat out the small details that can drag you down.

Thanks isabeau. :bouncybou :redheart: If you need to talk drop me a pm. Peace and wuv :wub:

Perhaps try some music. Being a music instructor yourself, you know of it's often, if only temporary, healing powers. It can help you get through the rough swings....

And I think I have just the music in mind. Maybe something sung by this fellow here.... ;)

Goodieluver said:
Eh, its traditional for people to get depressive during winter months, its actually a medical fact, somethin about lack of sun or light or something to that deal. All ya can really do is think about what good you may have and try to hold on to that, its what has barely kept me goin myself

And if all that dont work, binge drinking with friends cures ailments one night at a time :)

lol thanks Goodie i feel better already. and unclebill great ideas. i do volunteer now for a few things, such as hospice.

ooooooooooo Mimi love those pictures thanks hon xoxo

isabeau

This is a stressful time of year for everyone, especially when we have painful things going on or memories of past events. Have you ever tried to identify the things that trigger these mood swings? If it's not a chemical inbalance like most true bipolar folks have, it may be something that happens that sets you off. When I was dealing with past abuse issues, etc., I kept a journal that helped to identify patterns of things that were setting me off. Those "triggers" can be overcome. But, it takes work. I wouldn't recomend trying to do it totally on your own. I'd also find out if there's a physical condition that contributes to it.

Ann

"Joy and woe are woven fine,
A clothing for the soul divine.
Under every grief and pine
Runs a joy with silken twine."
--William Blake

Glad you're handling it well. As you can see, there are many here who care about you. I'm bipolar as well as many other things that I wont go into and as dark as it can get at times, somehow I always come out on the other side. Try eating a baked potatoe. That will raise the serotonin level in your brain which should make you feel a little better. When ever I feel down, I go to Wendy's for a potatoe and chili or to McDonalds for a fish sandwich. Another good thing is to have a nourishing meal followed by a nap. When you wake up you should feel better. If you want to talk about anything, I'm here.

Ignatz said:
"Joy and woe are woven fine,
A clothing for the soul divine.
Under every grief and pine
Runs a joy with silken twine."
--William Blake

ooo that is soo beautiful, thanks Ignatz. anyway, its the time of year, not only because i lost parents and babies, but it was at this time of year that my last baby was born dead, and dad began actively dying, and mom was first put into a psych hospital. no biggie really sometimes however it creeps back into my mind. thanks friends for helping me. i'll be fine, i have the bestest husband around. sooooooo i shouldnt allow myself to get depressed again. not fair to him.

isabeau

the thing people dont understand, is they will say why are you depressed? you have a beautiful home, a great husband, a cute cat life is great. but sometimes depression cannot be helped. but i'm fighting it and i will win, unlike my mom

Last edited:
I can't let this happen to you, Isabeau. We're just starting to get to know each other! Jump on and pm me. We have our little escape, it really might help. If not, then talk to me hon. I certainly owe you one!

how many times must i remind U that life generally sucks.

and that U should not seek advise from deviants into tickling...well young lady?????

now try lithium and a merlot and let us know how that goes.

:jester:

the_Baron said:
how many times must i remind U that life generally sucks.

and that U should not seek advise from deviants into tickling...well young lady?????

now try lithium and a merlot and let us know how that goes.

:jester:

lmao made me laugh already. thanks Baron. i'lll take you up on the merlot.

xoxo

isabeau

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back