• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Reporters

Kmars

TMF Regular
Does anyone know of or seen any female news anchors or reporters local or national that are ticklish? Here in the Pennsylvania area our weatherperson Sue Serio was having reflexology performed on her feet and she was cracking up the entire time and she finally admitted that she was very ticklish.

Katy Curic

Katy Curic has serious ticklish feet. About 11 years ago I think I can tell you the exact date. Katy was asked by Bryant Gumball to demonstrate a new body massager- you go in clothed but shoeless. Katy went down face first into something resembling an iron lung. Only her head could be seen. The contraption sprayed water at different intensity down onto a thin plastic covering which covered your back so you wouldn't get wet. Basically -you could feel the jet impulse of the water, but not get wet.

The machine started by hner shoulders and slowly slid down her back. The jets were set high, so she joked how it smacked her back. When it reached her feet, she suddenly tried to stifle a smile and couldn't, then burst out laughing. "it tickles your feet" she said, and began laughing again trying to get out when the sprayer came back up and over her soles again. She was trying to get them to shut off the machine, but Bryant kept it on. There was one more pass by her feet, when they went to commercial, and she didn't look to pleased, but couldn't keep from laughing.

I wish I could get a tape from that show, it aired Mar 28 1992 I believe? I know because it was my birthday, I am not sure of the year- Could have been 1991

KingP

Kmars-- good post.
All you have to do is hang out in front of the New York Stock Exchange for an hour and sooner or later you'll see chainsmoker Maria Bartaeromo. Unfortunately I've never seen her tickled, yet.

I posted this originally in early 2001...

SHARON TAY:This was posted originally by RockAuthor: This one's for all you tickle lovers in the Los Angeles area. I was watching the KTLA morning news (channel 5) this morning and caught a segment where two of the on-air personalities were getting massages at a spa. One of them was the incredibly beautiful Asian anchorgirl Sharon Tay. Anyway, at one point during the massage, the masseuse begins to delicately knead the heels of Sharon's pretty little feet. Sharon keeps a straight face the whole time but interjects, "I'm really, really ticklish...the feet are."

I borrowed the info from nontkl's list. BTW, nontkl, thanks for keeping such a tremendous record of referrence. U R truly amazing!:wow:

Rockauthor

Hey, Kmars:

I live near the Philly area and would have loved to see the
sequence with Sue Serio had the reflexology treatment. Sue is
very pretty, but I was wondering, what sort of feet does she have?
Do you think her feet are nice-looking?

I was wondering about the ticklishness of former Much Music VeeJay Monica Deol... Anyone got that kind of info?

kingp,

I have seen that machine in the malls and have always wondered about that. So far, I have never caught any woman being tickled by it. I would love to see a clip with what you described.

I wonder how difficult it would be to get a copy of that program from the TV station.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Wow! Great info about Katie Couric!!! You even have the date and everything! Thanks for posting, man! Happy New Year, indeed!!! Now everytime I see her.....yipes!!!

That makes the best of the Today Show!! If you go on my list, there is a whole transcript of Ann Curry and Sara James on the Today Show where they talk about how incredibly ticklish they are.

I know this is hard to describe, but is there any way you can describe her laugh.....was it high pitched? Urgent? Goofy? Could she manage to get her words out or was she overcome by tickling?

Last edited:
I reported on another post that a friend of mine e-mailed WFOR-TV anchor (Miami), Jennifer Santiago, about her ticklishness. She e-mailed him back saying that her feet were very ticklish. nontkl was gracious enough to supply pics of her.

Here in the Pennsylvania area our weatherperson Sue Serio was having reflexology performed on her feet and she was cracking up the entire time and she finally admitted that she was very ticklish.

I've always wondered about Ms. Serio's competition on WPVI in Philadelphia, the red-tressed Cecily Tynan. As she runs marathons as a hobby, I suppose her feet might be a less sensitive area, but her washboard abs look promising....

Here's a link with a less-than-flattering photo (she's quite entrancing under studio lighting, I assure you), but I guess we Delaware valley residents can't give away all the good stuff. http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/aboutus/Cecily_Tynan.html

I Remeber that Asian girl

I remeber for a while we where getting KTLA by mistake (it's a paytv station in Toronto) That woman ancher in realy good looking, and I remeber this post. I think she was in Vegas when Stern was their, she seemed to be pretty cool about his goofy sexual advances.

Last edited:
Hey, Kingp- that's one amazing mainstream find you've described. I'm not a Katie Couric fan but Geez :rolleyes: ... under those circumstances it's almost too good to be true. I wish I knew someone at NBC Archives!

Well

There is a news reporter here in Dallas named Julia Somers.....I have always wanted to know if she was ticklish......:devil:

Cicely is looking pretty good to me.

According to the Yahoo search, Jennifer Santiago (above) posed for Playboy in '98 and is now going through a legal battle because stations wouldn't hire her afterwards.

Joan Lunden

Has anybody ever heard if Joan Lunden is ticklish anywere? I wouldn't mind having a go with her feet

I hope Miss Santiago is succesful in her legal actions. Being in Play Bot shouldn't affect her abillity to profform as a reporter. It's just like when Playboy Centerfold Julie McCullough was on Groing Pains. "Born Again" Kurt Camerin had her removed from the show because it was against his ethice. Who gives a shit, it's more unethical to cost some one their job then to pose for playboy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back