• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt Responded!!

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
Oh My God!!! She responded!!! The first breakthrough of 2002!!!

:D I just got back from a Christmas break, and the e-mail I sent JLH through her official site (jenniferlovehewittonline.com) came back!!! Here it is:
================================================
Me:
Hi Jennifer. I think you have the cutest laugh; I read in People that you love someone with a sense of humor. Well, how can someone make you laugh? Are your feet ticklish?

Jennifer Love Hewitt:
"thank you for your letter! sense of humor is important because I love to laugh. yes my feet are very ticklish but aren't everyones? merry xmas. love"
================================================
So there you go! By the way, I swear this is true; I wouldn't ever make something like this up. I wrote her this a LOOONG time ago, but I figured it'd never get to her. I was even excited that she wrote "Love" at the end, but then I figured since that's the name she goes by, she probably ends every letter that way. And she even said Merry Christmas!

Here is a picture of her:

jenniferlovehewitt_s_0301_heartbreakers002.jpg

I'm gonna go back to normal breathing now.....

Latin_Boy

Well that tears it. I'm personally commissioning a statue of Latin Boy to be erected in the TMF courtyard.

GOOD WORK MY FRIEND!! Now we know her feet and her underarms, and I highly suspect the rest of that pretty little package is pretty ticklish as well. :D

latin, you should have your own wing in the Ticklers Hall of Fame. You are truly awesome. Now, everytime I look at JLH's beautiful tootsie, I'll barely be able to control myself!:)

Way to go Latin. Your right the first breakthrough of 2002.

:) GIVE THE MAN A GOLDEN FEATHER !!!

BRAVO MI AMIGO !!!!!

!!!!!!!
*crumples to floor*
George Clooney: CLEAR!
*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpt*
George Clooney: GOD DAMMIT! CLEAR!
*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpt*
George Clooney: IT'S NOT WORKING!!
*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpt*
George Clooney: eh, fuck it...i gotta go catch the oceans eleven premeir anyway...

--------------

Latin, you fuckin rock dude! I sent her an e-mail as well...but I'm glad she responded to at least one of ours! :D

Great work Latin_Boy!!!

:blaugh: Scooby, you're hilarious, dude! And again, Latin_Boy, what a great way to start the new year. I just cannot express enough how much I love when they admit that their feet are ticklish!!!:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Holy ******* ****! I know this would never work out, but I love you Latin Boy. Okay, maybe not, but thank you. Now I can die a happy man. Or at least an imaginative one.

Latin, that is one great find. You rule!!! Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!

pr1nceb0b

Oh My GOD!

OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT A FIND!!!! I have been a very big fan of hers ever since I first saw her, I have written her multiple e-mails, but they were never responded to, all I have to say is thank you! WOOO!!!

ok, ok, I have to calm myself now..........not working

:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

YEAH! Latin boy rulz!

Latin boy you are THE MAN! Jennifer is one of my dream ticklees so this info is music to my ears! I'll repeat myself, LATIN BOY YOU ARE THE MAN!

Latin Boy, you are no boy, you are in every possible way DA MAN!!! It's only january 5th and already this must be a candidate for find of the year. Amazing work sir and you are to be congratulated!

JLH is hot but...

I like JLH but what about mature goddess like Lynda Carter Roquell Welch, Dolly Parton, Cassandra "Elvira" Peterson, and Lonnie Anderson. Just because they are older doesn't mean they aren't worthy of out attention!!!

Great find Latin Boy, i hope this is just the beginning of many amazing finds in this new year:)

Latin Boy....I never get sick of singing your praises!!!!!!! EVER!! What a kick off to a new year!!! I want to thank you a million times, but I don't have enough fingers to type!!! Bravo!!!!

Thanks to everyone for your praises! I like 'em; they make me want to continue to share this info with you all!

This information makes me wonder about the fun JLH and Sigourney Weaver must have had on the outtakes of their infamous tickle fight scene. Whew.... :)

Latin_Boy

Re: Gasp!

Biscuit said:

This gentleman must spend nearly all his time surfing and watching daytime TV for the forum... When does he eat? Sleep? Do, err, other things... We'll never know
Biscuit,

Are you talking about me here?? :D Ha ha... I only *wish* I could spend all my time surfing or watching daytime TV.

Right now I'm on the TMF or looking for content about an hour to 1 1/2 hours a day cuz I'm on break. But during school times, I spend probably about 20-25 minutes a day on the TMF forum and looking for stuff online combined -- I'm just really good with the Web and know what search engines and keywords to use to get good results.

As far as watching daytime TV, well, I'm a college student on vacation from both work and school :) The TV in my room is really more background noise while I'm studying than anything else; anything I catch is pure luck :D

Nonetheless, I'd still appreciate that good dinner at a nice restaurant when I come to your neck of the woods :)

Latin_Boy

God Dam Latin Boy! You are the fuckin man! The first 2002 breakthrough, and man what a breakthrough! You are my new hero, PLEASE keep up the good work!!!

P.S. I think i speak for a lot of us when i say, If theres anything I can do to help just ask.

Foottickler3000 said:
I think i speak for a lot of us when i say, If there's anything I can do to help, just ask.

Actually, since you asked, you CAN help! Send your $8 contribution to:

"Latin_Boy's Ticklish Celebrity Finder Fund"
1656 Drury Lane
Dallas, Texas 75165

Uh... Nevermind :D

Latin_Boy

I haven't wrote a story in awhile but now that i know this chicks feet are ticklish....i may have to:D Excellent find dude!

TickleStud

:veryhappy GASP! WHEEZE! CHOKE! SNORT!:veryhappy

Not many folks get nominated for Sainthood while still living, Latin Boy, but you're on your way. The 21st century is in full bloom early!

Rxx

While this may be more appropriate to post in the Mouse Pad forums; if you want to see Ms Hewitt's very pretty feet in their full glory, may i suggest renting or buying the DVD version of Heartbreakers. In the deleted scenes section, you'll access the scene entitled "time for a massage." It's the famous though brief tickling scene, which leads directly into the great, originally deleted footage. Jen and her mom are lying on the floor, and Jen has her feet crossed behind her; they are lovely indeed, beautiful sole shots with foot flexing, toe wriggling, the whole nine yards. Really nice, and especially fab now that we know how sensitive they are to the feather!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back