• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

possible confirmations on WWE superstars

bellyticklerNJ

TMF Expert
http://www.nutmusic.com/donnie/wrestling/default1.asp

i dont know if this is a joke site or not, but if you read some of the questions there are questions about some of the wrestlers being ticklish and the answers are that christy hemme probably is very ticklish, maria is ticklish on her ribs, trish is not ticklish and that batista and cena are also very ticklish.

As i said i dont know if this is a joke because trish has said herself that she is very ticklish so with this site saying she has no ticklish spots i dont know how valid the site is. I was just happy to hear Maria being ticklish on her sides :)

I was going to say the same thing about Trish Stratus. Shes confessed several times that she is ticklish on her message board. I think the person' sjust answering the questions to the best of their knowledge. But who knows what's true or not anymore with these tickle reports. The only facts I know from websites are Trish, Dawn Marie, Stacy Keibler and Sable. According to Christy herself, she isn't.

Confirmation on Francine

I can also confirm the lovely Francine Fournier, formerly of ECW. I e-mailed her after a local show here back in 98 or 99, a show in which she also went barefoot, and told me she was ticklish everywhere, especially on her feet. You can see now that she doesn't mind this stuff, because she's even selling Polaroids of her feet on her website.

TripleHGame said:
I was going to say the same thing about Trish Stratus. Shes confessed several times that she is ticklish on her message board. I think the person' sjust answering the questions to the best of their knowledge. But who knows what's true or not anymore with these tickle reports. The only facts I know from websites are Trish, Dawn Marie, Stacy Keibler and Sable. According to Christy herself, she isn't.

Cool! Where did u hear about all those divas. Tell me what u heard about Stacy!

This is bs...

TripleHGame said:

This guy (if it is a guy) is full of shit. Nobody who like wrestling, and know anything about it, would think John Cena was any good. Only women and little kids like Cena. And what about that Goldust remark, I mean I liked Goldie too at one time, but lets be serious...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back