• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman

tickleking

TMF Master
I don't remember ever seeing this posted, but I accidentally stumbled across this on Amazon a few weeks ago. They have since changed the content for that page, but it is still in Google's cache.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:uWwTGKOt03cJ:www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6305696071

In case Amazon changes it again, I have cut and pasted the text below from the trivia section for this movie...

<I>While shooting the scene where Vivianne (Julia Roberts) is laying down on the floor of Edward's penthouse, watching old "I Love Lucy" (1951) re-runs, in order to achieve a genuine laughter, Director Garry Marshall had to tickle Roberts's feet (out of camera range) to get her to laugh so hysterically.</I>

Regards,

TK

Fantastic share!

What an excellent find! You da man! Mmmmmmmmm! Julia Roberts! :woot: I'll never watch that movie the same way again!

Holy FUCK. lol!!! That's awesome man. And she looked so hot lying there and she was barefoot too. It was amazing - a huge tease at that moment in the film - and this looks like proof... not necessarily, but very strong evidence. Incredibly strong. Basically proof, lol.
Thanks a bunch dude, you're the man!
D-on

I don't neccesarily believe it.

I'm not sure who has the power to make those trivia things, but we've had false info like this on sites before. The fact that Vivian is spelt Vivanne leads me to believe it's not true.

That's my personal opinion at least.

I dont know if it is fake or not, because of the spelling Sunjob.
But I clicked on the link...its an actual webpage, so the link is proper.

If its a fake....its a pretty good one.

But I agree, Ill never watch Pretty Woman the same again.

Lots of nice foot shots in that film...that alone makes it worthwhile for me.

Rob

Robace252 said:
I dont know if it is fake or not, because of the spelling Sunjob.
But I clicked on the link...its an actual webpage, so the link is proper.

Amazon changed the page, but if you go to google and search for any character string that is on the link above, you'll find a hit, but you have to click on the cached link to see that version. The page was as of July 21, which was around the time I saw it. I don't know how long it was like that before that, or why it was changed.

Regards,

TK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back