• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asia Carrera

NY ler

3rd Level Red Feather
Anyone had any luck getting that video of Asia Carrera's feet being scrubbed in a bathtub? Or does anyone have any clips of Asia?

she'll be making a public appearance in NYC next month

I was not aware she was doing stuff like that right now...her husband died not too long ago.

she's doing some publicity stuff in NYC because she needs to get some money for those babies that were mentioned (ie to get some attention to her website). she was 8 months pregnant when her husband died after rolling his jeep, and gave birth to her son at home alone with her little girl.

brave woman i say.

I have never communicated with her directly, but everything I have ever heard about her from others has been nothing but positive. That is a tough situation she is going through; she is obviously a strong woman.

I read bout her husband being killed and the situation, very sad indeed and i personally do feel for her (even though ive heard also not too good things about her as in personality).

but as for the scene/video clip in question..ive seen it, and your not missing much..its nothing special..ive seen better mainstream/non adult film scenes with tickling than this to be honest.

There's a better scene with Asia, in the film Fetish World.

She has ice cream licked from her toes and soles, for about five minutes.

Lots of giggling and ticklish reactions.

Another great scene is with Julia Ann, in Julia Ann: Superstar. Her right shoe is removed and her toes and feet thoroughly worshiped. She seems real ticklish, stops the guy from going after her left foot.

asia

can you guys describe those scenes, and if possible post them, please?

also, which movie was it?

asia carrera

there's a lsbiaan fetish wrestling site called double trouble wrestling(www.dtwrrestling.com). Asia is getting a foot massage and her apponent asks if she's ticklish? later in the wrestling she tickles asia a couple of times REALISTIC response, finally asia asks hollywood if SHE is ticklish and grabs her foot and tickles her till she admits it.

Can someone please tell where exactly I can download the clip of Asia getting whip cream licked off her feet and reacting very ticklishly as well as the Lia Ann clip? I would pay for the download and post it here.

I've seen the Asia Carrera clip. It all of 1 secound long. I didn't know about Lisa Ann, where does that happen.

akee, the clip can be purchased at: right above your post.

I seen the wrestling clip with hollywood but all of asia's clips seemed to have been removed fro the DT site.

Sorry the her clips ARE on the site now, the ice cream scene was from bizarre video Ivy English was the chick tickling her

Anybody got a link to the actual wrestling clip. Theres loads to navigate on the site.

Yeah, the ice cream clip, or the tickling portion of the wrestling clip would be greatly appreciated!

the wrestling clip is at double trouble wrestling just hit girl search for asia

Anybody know which of the three parts of that wrestling match has the tickling in?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back