• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An UPDATE for my Poser work (PLEASE READ, AND SHARE THOUGHTS!)

Thanks, but thats not what I mean

Sorry, What I Mean is I can't access his forum it keeps asking me for a username & password. i have one but it says i'am inactive. What I mean I guess is that they won't let join period

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of is to do the "forgot password" option, put in your user name + email, then go through the steps to change it.

And to all here at TMF...Happy...er...well, happy day after Thanksgiving, from Villains all around the world! Even on holiday's my girls can't get any rest... ;) Hit "expand picture" to see full size.

Thanks!

I'm currently doing a custom (among everything else!) for TMF member Nylontickler. I split up his idea into two parts; PART ONE I already posted @ my forum; PART TWO will be posted tomorrow night.

For those who haven't yet joined the forums over @ Hypnotic's World (and really, what are you waiting for!?!) here is PART ONE of his custom idea (PART ONE deals with the 3 captives + the heroine/villain fight of his idea):

His request:

an evil villainess (make her "gothic", long black hair, black stockings) has been kidnapping local women to test her foot torment inventions. We see her in her "lab", watching 3 of her victims undergoing various torments on their stockinged feet (perhaps a blond hooters girl, redhead business woman, and a brunette pro-football cheerleader). Our hero arrives, a fight ensues, but our hero get's zapped or knocked out, ends up in a peril herself. When she wakes up, she's been debooted, and her tan stocking feet and legs trapped inside a glass box. a tube leads to the box to another glass box, that's filled with crazed tickling tarantulas. We see the original 3 victims, now in a stockade, a pipe is above their helpless stocking feet, slowly dripping a secret substance on their stocking soles and toes that causes unbearable itching. each stockade sitting has a stop button, should the victim not be able to take anymore. however, if the button is pressed, the tarantulas are released in the hero's box. The tarantulas end up getting released, but soon another hero arrives to save the day. the villian is left locked in the stocks, with the substance left dripping on her feet

AS ALWAYS, HIT THE "EXPAND PICTURE" BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF EACH PIC TO SEE IT FULL-SIZE.

Enjoy!

JPC

Last edited:
LAST ONE....PART TWO of this will be posted @ my forum tomorrow night! Check it out, and thanks!

JPC

I cant find your post in superheroine forum :( What is yours nick in there ? And were i find more yours very great storys. Help me, i´m so bulky

I cant find your post in superheroine forum :( What is yours nick in there ? And were i find more yours very great storys. Help me, i´m so bulky

Sort of confused by your post?

Just FYI if you didn't realize it, but I'm actually the same guy that posted under those old user names (itsme, JPC). When I made my appearance back on the net I decided to change my user name one final time to a name that reflected my web site, forums, and store, and one that would be permanent from here on out. I'll never change it or delete it again, as I'm with this new thing for the long haul.

Re: to the superheroine forum (and the business attached to it), I don't have a user id there, nor do I visit (when the webmaster of the site decided to delete all my hard work without any warning - work I did for FREE for nearly a year, mind you - and cut all ties with me for no reason, it upset me a lot).

But if you dig my old poser art, don't worry...I've got my new site/forums/store up and running, and will be posting as much of my old stuff as I can in my forums. Go and join, it's free and takes a couple seconds to register. In addition to the poser art, I'll be posting hundreds and hundreds of live action pics from my work, free vid clips, and other goodies. Win-win in my book. :)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Thank you. Now i activate nick Janneee in your forum. I´ll be waiting when i get first art.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back