• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern with Penthouse Pets Right Now!

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
He's had two Penthouse Pets (one Pet of the Year) drink lots of water and they're going to be getting into the tickle chair. 9:00 east coast time!

(Jamie Lynn and Cassia Riley)

As of 9:20 they're still talking and talking about how they don't think they'll be able to take the tickling.

(I'm going to tape this on the West Coast feed in a 3 hours and will post it later today)

He announced this will definitely be on Howard TV.

9:26 get into the tickle chair :)

Each girl has to stay in the chair for TWO minutes.

By the way, Howard concedes he's a bad tickler......so....at least he KNOWS......

Jamie Lynn.....Great giggling and squealing.....Howard tells Gary to get the feet......the video will prove whether or not it's authentic but it sounds great. He cuts it at one minute.

Now Cassia gets in the chair........Artie is going to tickle........they're going for her feet.......Cassia is screaming bloody murder.......again video will tell the tale, she might be overdoing it, it's hard to tell. Or it might be authentic, we'll see.

Anyway, I'll make an mp3 clip later for you guys!

Last edited:
Nice catch

Very nice catch. I don't get Stern any more so I am very excited to hear this. Thanks a lot.

video

somebody needs to get the video of this. Big time

Bad news guys......for some reason I'm having trouble getting a coherent signal, it's all scrambled for some reason when I try to make an mp3 of it.

I'm going to try again on the repeat today.....

it'll definitely be on Howard TV in the next couple of days, and I'm sure it'll be easily found on Limewire.

Damn,

I was in my car till the last possible minute this morning and they just were talking too much and missed the tickle chair!

Oh well, hoping to hear it on the replay tonight.
At Howard's website, one of the pets had her feet tickled with her black socks on. That should give some love to the sock loving ticklers.

Man, I may sign up for Howard OnDemand to see this episode.

DK

Excellent! Gosh, I wish he was still on E. I hope Yaqi gets on there soon to tickle some girls. I love tickling on Howard, but its best when Yaqi our resident pro does it.

Mitch

Just listened to it (while watching the Bears game! GO Hester!)

It was pretty hot, though like nontkl said, it could have been all hype for the cameras but it sounded good and surprising... both girls were targeted on the feet. If I had some kind of MP3 recorder on my labtop, I would have recorded it. If the video of this is as hot as the audio.. this would be a mint clip to own.

I believe Howard isn't a ticklephile but I believe he loves making the girls go crazy and loves hot chicks tickled but not a ticklephile. :bowing:

DK

Long live the tickle chair! It sure sounded like some great tickle action and the girls sounded genuinely ticklish! They're both smokin hot too! Check out www.howardstern.com for a bunch of pics. Yes, I definitely hope someone will be able to post some kind of video clip of the action once it hits HowardTV. And let's hope this is a sign of the tickle chair getting some more action in the near future. Howard definitely seems to get into it whenever there is tickling mentioned, but as the other poster mentioned, I don't think he's really a ticklephile. He just enjoys it. Hopefully they'll lay off the Sybian for a while. I think they killed that thing to death. I know a lot of people bust on Howard for his tickling skills, and yeah, he self-admittedly isn't that great at. But hey, where else are you gonna get to see Pam Anderson, Carmen Electra, Nikki Ziering, Maria Menounos, etc. actually get tickled. Lay off the guy. He did some great things for us. Beggars can't be choosers. The Tickle Chair rules!!

I just saw this on Howard TV. One of the best tickling segments he's ever done, especially because he admitted that he sucks at tickling and let others do it.

Darkknight said:
Just listened to it (while watching the Bears game! GO Hester!)

It was pretty hot, though like nontkl said, it could have been all hype for the cameras but it sounded good and surprising... both girls were targeted on the feet. If I had some kind of MP3 recorder on my labtop, I would have recorded it. If the video of this is as hot as the audio.. this would be a mint clip to own.

I believe Howard isn't a ticklephile but I believe he loves making the girls go crazy and loves hot chicks tickled but not a ticklephile. :bowing:

DK

Working on that BatMp3Recorder sir!

You'd think that Alfred would have hooked you up by now though...

~ toyou

howard tv

Somebody was able to do it before in getting the episode with the girls gone wild in the chair. Can somebody get the video for this one on here

I just watched it on howards tv show. pretty good, considering noone on the show can tickle for shit and the tickle chair itself sucks. it doesnt leave any spots open for attack. its too easy for them to protect the good tickle areas. but hell, its better than nothing.

Well I'm glad to say...

I'm proud to say that I was a part of this. I sent in an E-Mail telling Mr. Stern to use the Chair, I just wish my Satalite Radio was set up so I could hear the replay. Thanks for the news.

video

I know this was done before. Does anyone know how to get the video of this

Great tickle chair scene. I know this won't win me the poster of the day prize, but those who can should really consider buying the tickle chair stuff on from Howard Stern on Demand, nothing is gonna get more tickle chair segments like good numbers for the ones he does do.

Video

SOM1 get a video in wmv of cassie or whoever you spell her name i saw her pic and she is beautiful i want to see her video of her on stern next..SOME GET THE VID SO I CAN SEE HER PLEAZ!!!!!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back