• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andrea Lowell in the Tickle Chair!!!!

StocksareBest

TMF Expert
Andrea Lowell In The Tickle Chair!!!!

Many of you know Andrea Lowell from VH1's Surreal Life series/Surreal Life Fame Games/Playboy TV......Well, I think she's extremely beautiful, and would do almost anything to tickle this woman!!! She was on Howard Stern in '05 promoting a Girls Gone Wild video with Joe Francis, and Howard put her and one other woman in the Tickle Chair!! Here are a few photos from that session......

Hope you enjoy...(I can only post 5 pics at a time, so I'll post the remaining pics as well).

Also, jazzyJ823 & Toyou444 (TMF Members) posted this link http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=84140 where you can find the vid clips from this Stern show..... Scroll down the page and you will see a 3 part download of this scene. Toyou444 is also responsible for splitting up the file to make it viewable by all in WMV format. Thanks again for the post guys!!!

Last edited:
StocksareBest said:
Many of you know Andrea Lowell from VH1's Surreal Life series/Surreal Life Fame Games/Playboy TV......Well, I think she's extremely beautiful, and would do almost anything to tickle this woman!!!

What if she said "I get to tickle you first", and you had to spend one entire day in the tickle chair (naked) and she could work you over when ever she felt like it for as long as she felt like it, no safty words, pee breaks, and water ever hour. Then the next day it would be your turn, but only until she peed once Would you do that?

I would definitely let her work me over in the chair......ruthlessly......but as far as forcing her to pee, that's not my ideal scenario. I like to be on the giving end of a merciless tickling, but with limits. Especially for a doll like Andrea. If she told me to stop the tickling, I would gladly stop, AS LONG AS I COULD EVENTUALLY CONTINUE!!!

I'd really love to get her tootsies in a set of stocks and......well......just use your imagination!! :)

Thanks for the tickle chair pics, and links to her feet. She's hot, and has finr feet.
From the images in the tickling pictures, it looked to me like she was more ticklish on her sides, than her feet. Is that true? I didnt see this episode, so I dont know.
Again, wonderful pics.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Thanks for the tickle chair pics, and links to her feet. She's hot, and has finr feet.
From the images in the tickling pictures, it looked to me like she was more ticklish on her sides, than her feet. Is that true? I didnt see this episode, so I dont know.
Again, wonderful pics.

Mitch

Mitchell,

It's really tough to explain how she reacted to the tickling......I'll give you this example.....When I was 20 (five years ago), I dated a lovely woman with perfect feet.....PERFECT.....Problem was, she was too ticklish to have her feet played with, even a basic foot massage was a no-no. Of course, I was in hell.....She was so ticklish that it was actually a painful experience for her. She didn't laugh, it was more of a panic-like moan, basically a defense mechanism. Andrea kind of reacts in the same manner, (She's so shocked by the fact that she's about to be tickled, and she never really totally let's loose with her laughing....the viewer can tell it's a painful thing for her.....Also, Andrea says that it's her worst nightmare to be tied up and tickled (Especially on her feet)!!!! Hearing her say this was music to my ears!!! :)
I hope I've been of some assistance....I'll try to post the clips originally split by Toyou444........

Take care,

Stocksarebest

strutsi_zomg_JPG.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if Howard is a secret member of TMF... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back