• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The UNY II Albany NY gathering Registration is now open!!!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello Folks!

I am happy to announce that UNY II (Upstate New York gathering) is now set to happen on the weekend of Feb 5-7 in Albany NY. And we are accepting applications to attend from all.

Registration will be $25 If you are approved, and there will be reduced rates available on rooms because we will be filling a good part of the hotel.

If you are interested in coming send an e-mail to Venray at [email protected] giving the names of people attending in your group, and a contact number that we can reach you at. Payment info, and the hotel location with the code needed to book at the reduced rates will be sent to you.

We had a great time on our test run last year at UNY I, and I know that many of the people who came last year plan to be back again. So if you are looking to meet many people you see posting here, this is the gathering for you. The style of UNY is that we have a suite booked that folks can gather in and meet, and lots of folks hang out there, while other cycle between the rooms that various people have taken talking and having fun. One can be as social or private as you like.

If you want to see what folks thought of UNY I take a read here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=145648

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, or PM me or Venray with them.

Myriads

All questions concerning fees and such will be answered via email when you let us know you want to come.. but as for some of the $$....

Remember that the registration fee is used to pay for the one common suite and other incidentals (water, snacks, and necessities) What is left will cover at least one meal the day of the game...other than that, it depends upon how many are coming...

i wanna come so badly hopfully i can save up enough money for this im trying darn it ehhehehehe i would just need to shack up with some one and get a ride

I will be there Saturday and Sunday. :couch:
Unfortunately I have to work late that Friday. :(

I hope you can make it Goth, and looking forward to seeing you again Mil, and seeing you music.

Myriads

Hola! :hello:

A few questions from a gathering newbie such as myself. :)
What does someone have to do to be approved? I've never been to one of these things so I apologize if that was a stupid question lol. What types of things does the initial fee cover?

I'm not really worried about the whole rooming with someone because I'm new and I can understand if someone feels funny about rooming with me because they don't know me, at least in person.....yet! Plus I'm an annoying insomniac that stays up most of the night anyways :bounce:

I read the older thread and people seemed like they really enjoyed themselves last year and while I'd like to go to NEST, I think it would be kind of cool to go to a smaller event like this one first, just so I could at least meet and chat with folks before going to the "big one." I was going to pm these questions but figured I'd do it here just in case someone else had the same kind of questions.

Thanks!!!!

Hello Angel,

Let me answer your questions.

Approval is designed to let us weed out any folks that would pose issue to the fun of the gathering. You are approved. So no worries there.

Your initial fee covers entry, and will also go toward some food on the day of the super bowl. We are covering the common room's cost with some of the fee. If we get a good turn out there will be more cash to buy more soda/food/etc with.

If you want to room with someone and can find a person to share the cost of a room with you, that is cool. But it's up to you. We are not assigning rooms, or pairing people. You will need to pay for the room you use, and there will be a discount we have negotiated because we will be bringing in good numbers of folks. When you talk with Venray he'll give you more info on the discount codes.

UNY is a good first gathering, as you can always go back to your own room for breaks, and all activities are spread about in various peoples rooms. You can meet in the common area, or spend time with friends in their rooms. Or circulate about. It's very low impact.

I hope to see you there.

Myriads

Hello Angel,

Let me answer your questions.

Approval is designed to let us weed out any folks that would pose issue to the fun of the gathering. You are approved. So no worries there.

Your initial fee covers entry, and will also go toward some food on the day of the super bowl. We are covering the common room's cost with some of the fee. If we get a good turn out there will be more cash to buy more soda/food/etc with.

If you want to room with someone and can find a person to share the cost of a room with you, that is cool. But it's up to you. We are not assigning rooms, or pairing people. You will need to pay for the room you use, and there will be a discount we have negotiated because we will be bringing in good numbers of folks. When you talk with Venray he'll give you more info on the discount codes.

UNY is a good first gathering, as you can always go back to your own room for breaks, and all activities are spread about in various peoples rooms. You can meet in the common area, or spend time with friends in their rooms. Or circulate about. It's very low impact.

I hope to see you there.

Myriads

Awesome! Thanks so much for the info.!

Sounds like a good time is shaping up. I wish I could attend to see my old friends but this is my busy season.

Angel, I hope you can swing things to go. Everything Myriads told you is the absolute truth. Absolutely no pressure other than to meet people and have fun.

You mean you're not going to puss out of yet another gathering,
due to campaigning for Senate? :shock: Is it because the election
is January 19 and you already know you'll lose? :devilish:

Ill only go if Angel rooms with me. then we can talk politics. oh, i should mention to her i have a flatulence issue as well.

Wheres your confidence in me? im ahead in the polls. im not worried.

Ah I heard loads of good stuff about this one last time, Good luck, I hope it goes as well as last time :)

UNY was my very first gathering and I couldn't think of a better one to experience as one's "first." The hotel is perfect for it, and it's the perfect size to get to know plenty of people without it being too overwhelming. I'd highly recommend that anyone on the fence attend. It'll be an amazing time.

Drew & I hope to at least join folks for the day on Saturday. But, it will be last minute and depends on weather, work & finances at the time. We're keeping our fingers crossed, though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back